CEV Champions League 2020

• Dynamo Moscow look like a bunch of amateurs compared to Vakifbank:gone:

• Ognjenovic and Rasic continuing what they started last week!:super:

• Is it safe to play volleyball in Turkey? I hope everything is fine. I see there's also the crowd.

Dinamo Moscow can't pass or digg a single ball. Joining this team and the russian league was an unforgivable mistake for Carlini and her career.

• Really good job again for Rasic, people wrote off her too soon(i mean she is obviously dont superb like she was on her peak but she is still one of the best), I repeat, same as Vakif after defeats against Fener, Ecz and Scandicci at the begining of the season, look at them now.

• Is it safe to play volleyball in Turkey? I hope everything is fine. I see there's also the crowd.

Dinamo Moscow can't pass or digg a single ball. Joining this team and the russian league was an unforgivable mistake for Carlini and her career.

I don’t think it is safe anywhere in the world at this point and this match should have been postponed. Even if Turkey is safe, Russian team has travelled to Turkey and they will go back. It is a big risk that CEV should not have taken.

• Really good job again for Rasic, people wrote off her too soon(i mean she is obviously dont superb like she was on her peak but she is still one of the best), I repeat, same as Vakif after defeats against Fener, Ecz and Scandicci at the begining of the season, look at them now.

I am one of those who criticize Rasic for underperforming but I also stated that her underperformence is still better than many top MBs!

• I am one of those who criticize Rasic for underperforming but I also stated that her underperformence is still better than many top MBs!

I know,you said that few days ago i remeber, i mean on posts about world club championship in wich people talked about how she is bad (truely she was so bad on that tournament), but people pissed her of too son. But yes your comment about Rasic was really true and i like it, she is underperforming, but still she is one of the best.

• The Netherlands a locked spot in CL group phase? To me that makes no sense, because the league is very weak and they aren't financially strong:what: IMHO the German league should get 2 spots, Schwerin and Stuttgart are both capable of playing CL.

• charalampos how come GRE has 0,0 pts?

Does this one only take1 year into account? 0.o I don't see how Kosovo can have more points.

Like Olympiakos won Challenge cup in 2018 and it says it takes from 2017 on..?

there are two rankings. One for the champions league and one other for cev/challenge cup

• The Netherlands a locked spot in CL group phase? To me that makes no sense, because the league is very weak and they aren't financially strong:what: IMHO the German league should get 2 spots, Schwerin and Stuttgart are both capable of playing CL.

I think CEV wants to go for 24 teams this time that's why they increased the number of seeded teams desperately 😒

A few years ago, winner of CEV cup was getting a wild card to play in cl for the following year. I wish they bring back that rule, which would for sure increase the value of CEV CUP. Keeping both cev cup and challenge cup really doesn't make any sense

• I think CEV wants to go for 24 teams this time that's why they increased the number of seeded teams desperately 😒

A few years ago, winner of CEV cup was getting a wild card to play in cl for the following year. I wish they bring back that rule, which would for sure increase the value of CEV CUP. Keeping both cev cup and challenge cup really doesn't make any sense

The number of seeded teams remains the same- 18. Only two teams advanded to the pools from the first rounds ( Vasas+ Khimik)