Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• Any idea why 14 people? I don't think such an expansion is needed. It was hard to keep the gap between top and bottom of the league close. Now it will be even harder:down:

There is about 4-5 teams in 2nd division who want to invest THY style in upcoming seasons and some from 1st division too like BJK, Beylikdüzü, THY themselves and Halkbank, PTT too. The announcer talked about it in the 2nd division play-offs match. It is made so teams can slowly adapt to this type of league for upcoming seasons and likely also so that a few teams can 'buy' their way into 1st division, there needs to be more space/seats for that to be easier.

12 teams is really very little actually, I think 14 is better so some other talents can get more chances as well to play in good teams in the future. The level of the league is expected to crazily improve unless our president fucks up with the economy even worse.

• There are always rumors that a lot of team will invest but there are also always 2-3 teams quite weak as well just like halkbank, Çanakkale this year. Are you sure halkbank will be investing this year? They lost many of their youngsters to other teams.

I don't like the idea of 14 teams. They should have keep it as small as possible so that quality won't drop and the gap between teams will be smaller. Federation should promote second division instead of dropping the level of sultanlar League

• Halkbank is open to invest but I hope they will invest right AND at the right time. Remember last time, mid season 5 transfer :cheesy::rolll: and they still ended up last

From what I heard especially some teams in 2nd division wanted to already buy their way into 1st div this season but couldn't yet. I wish Sariyer made it as they were one of em. Next 2 seasons are very likely to be wild and crazy ones though, the main goal will be to get rid of the teams that don't want to invest and implement the 4-5 that want to invest into 1st league.

So yea its possible that we get a team or 2-3 that are actually horrible as well XD but I'm very open to see how this all will turn out, it will be exciting imho. Çanakkale is a team that had no words yet afaik XD that promises nothing good, same for Karayollari.

• But didn't Canakkale relegate this year?

This season there was no real 'relegation' as the league wasn't planning to lose teams, only thing that was going to happen was that 2 teams were going to be added to VVSL.

• This season there was no real 'relegation' as the league wasn't planning to lose teams, only thing that was going to happen was that 2 teams were going to be added to VVSL.

Oh thanks! Clearly I have lost this informa tion in the bllllllloooobbb of my brain :lol:

• Oh thanks! Clearly I have lost this informa tion in the bllllllloooobbb of my brain :lol:

Well I don't blame you, TVF is always very unclear, almost secretive about the leagues rules lol even I just recently discovered this news last month.

• Btw I hope for once Rachel Sanchez Perez picks a good team on the right time, she is such a great overall MB but she always picks flop teams or just joins a team mid-season. Like she was chilling in beaches in Antalya for a few months then visited her family and after realized she was running out of money so quickly signed with Çanakkale :lol: this season. Not again gurl, gotta work first then party.

• Altinli you listed Kingdon as OPP in your THY list and she's an OH!

I changed it now, tbh I was gonna put her as OH first but saw she played as Opp mostly in China? I think Kingdon-Buijs is unlikely duo. Let's see what THY will play with. Ada Germen is a good local OH imo

• Seyma might be their receiving opposite, or they might indeed use Kingdon as opposite, but receiving since she receives better than Buijs

• I changed it now, tbh I was gonna put her as OH first but saw she played as Opp mostly in China? I think Kingdon-Buijs is unlikely duo. Let's see what THY will play with. Ada Germen is a good local OH imo

Kingdon played as OH in china. And if Kingdon goes back to her previous shape she and Buijs would be a great duo as Kingdon can play as defensive OH :drink:

• Zhu gave an interview after the call of Chinese Olympic commitee on Chinese players abroad to come back to prepare for the Olympic season.

Zhu Ting: "I feel very sad that I have to leave Turkey, I've spend so many amazing days here and returning one day is definitely among my future plans. I will miss the friendships and food the most. When/if I return I would want my team to be VakifBank again. My game has matured so much with this club and it has been a very important part of my carreer."

• Btw Bursa BBSK shutdown because of financial reasons last year? :rolll::rolll::rolll: Why they back on mens league now then suddenly with a new team, with what seems like it could be a good budget. Lmao

We all already knew that Bursa Belediye is very religious and government oriented so ofc they shutdown the females club smh as they dont take women srs.

Luckily Bursa also has Nilüfer district :box: which will never be in hand of the dumb politicians of our gov. They too smart for that.:set: