Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• Imagine if Yesilyurt remained the same but they added Dalia Wilson as MB :love:

That's possible though I don't see a reason why Vakifbank would loan Derya & Tugba while paying lots of money to Meliha, unless they will play with Meliha & Gabi duo, which sounds really unrealistic.

On the other hand, if Meliha's contract goes on, Tugba can come back to the team and Derya can be loaned, since they also have Gözde Yilmaz as bench opposite/OH.

• What is up with Ebrar, from Novara to THY at end staying in Vakifbank ?

• What is up with Ebrar, from Novara to THY at end staying in Vakifbank ?

No news about her yet, I think it all depends on THY's budget. Ebrar and Asli were supposed to join THY, but if they reduce their budget, they both might stay at their former clubs or chose somewhere else to go.

Though, Ebrar has a great chance to leave since Giovanni has the responsibility to think of the NT as well and Meryem will be 1 year older next season.

• For FB, I think Vargas will stay, but Idk about the rest.

Mihajlovic have contract with Fenerbahce for one more year.

• What's the state of Eda's contract?

• What's the state of Eda's contract?

she signed with them for 2019-2020 and 2020-2021, so she will also still be there.

Edit: and she will 99% end her carreer in Fener, she's very loyal to them. Had even kind of a moment with KYK after she signed for EczV lol.

• Edit: and she will 99% end her carreer in Fener, she's very loyal to them.

Her connection with supporters of Fenerbahce when she begs them to stop (i forgot exactly what they did).

Legend of at least European volleyball, ofc i would easily say World. :obey:

• she signed with them for 2019-2020 and 2020-2021, so she will also still be there.

Edit: and she will 99% end her carreer in Fener, she's very loyal to them. Had even kind of a moment with KYK after she signed for EczV lol.

what happened there? Speaking of KYK, Is she and Tomkom okay now?

Her connection with supporters of Fenerbahce when she begs them to stop (i forgot exactly what they did).

Legend of at least European volleyball, ofc i would easily say World. :obey:

I remember this. The Fans were being extra loud or used firecrackers or something that the teff decided to stop the match. Something like that. This was when KYK & Natalia were playing in FB.

• Thanks for the laugh, Bogdan!:lol:

It's not said often enough, but Gizem is a beautiful woman!:heart::flower:

• to much games with a huge gap of level between teams.... 14 its already :what: