Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• well, he did give some chances to Ebrar and there were times she played well and there were times she didn’t. It must be not enough for Giovanni at the end of the day to give her a starting spot. According to your post, you kind of underestimate Haak but she announced her name and got attention by playing regularly for the last 3 seasons prior to coming Vakifbank, Ebrar never showed what Haak showed. And yes, I want Ebrar to play and become really good.

Regarding being lazy, when your teammates call you lazy for sleeping outside of practices, it just mean you like sleeping. But when they call you lazy because you don’t like working out, that is alarming. Those two are not the same thing unless you start sleeping during practice lol

Gozde said Zhu needs to work in herself a lot and she needs to learn a lot of thing. I am sure she needs to learn a lot of things about volleyball but what Gozde really meant was

outside of court volleyball related thing. She said Zhu needs to practice English and become more active with other people if she wants to become better.

• I totally agree with QueenPiccininiLover the decision made by TVF is ridiculous!

What they do is, they consider 1st division results as legit and give the 4 teams promotion while abolishing the results from Sultan ligi and not relegating Beylikdüzü and Beşiktaş.(I think it wasn't even mathematically possible for Beylikduzu not to relegate in the case that regular season games would have proceeded) These two cannot be done at the same time. There should be consistency in their decisions. Either relegate both Beylikdüzü and Beşiktaş based on the regular league results and promote 4 teams or do not promote any teams since the league hasn't finished officially and do not relegate any teams. Either cases have some arguments to defend but there's no logic to both promoting 4 teams and not relegating any teams:down:

• About Motta, I've recently watched an Instagram interview of Simge Aköz, she praised to Motta a lot. She thinks he is a great coach and is a father figure to his players. She said working with Motta is very different than working with Guidetti. Guidetti can play mind games and demoralize you terribly one day and motivate you incredibly other day, so it is like rollercoaster but with Motta, you definitely know if he likes you or not

All in all it sounded like people really enjoy being trained by Motta (simge even said that she offered Motta to do his grocery shopping for him during lockdown:lol:)

• well, he did give some chances to Ebrar and there were times she played well and there were times she didn’t. It must be not enough for Giovanni at the end of the day to give her a starting spot. According to your post, you kind of underestimate Haak but she announced her name and got attention by playing regularly for the last 3 seasons prior to coming Vakifbank, Ebrar never showed what Haak showed. And yes, I want Ebrar to play and become really good.

Regarding being lazy, when your teammates call you lazy for sleeping outside of practices, it just mean you like sleeping. But when they call you lazy because you don’t like working out, that is alarming. Those two are not the same thing unless you start sleeping during practice lol

Gozde said Zhu needs to work in herself a lot and she needs to learn a lot of thing. I am sure she needs to learn a lot of things about volleyball but what Gozde really meant was

outside of court volleyball related thing. She said Zhu needs to practice English and become more active with other people if she wants to become better.

When he did that? Could you please give an example? Even she perform well, she benched easily.

and I am gonna say it again if you don't give your young talents, how do you expect them to show theirself?

I didn't underestimate Haak. I just include her name beside Boskovic and Egonu. I used ''even'' for a word because Haak is far from them.

• When he did that? Could you please give an example? Even she perform well, she benched easily.

and I am gonna say it again if you don't give your young talents, how do you expect them to show theirself?

I didn't underestimate Haak. I just include her name beside Boskovic and Egonu. I used ''even'' for a word because Haak is far from them.

WCCH 2018 and 2019. Turkish League finals in 2018.

• but WCCH 2018 and 2019 is when Ebrar did prove she's got it, she saved VB from Praia in an insane way iirc and was taking so much responsibility with Conegliano:call: iirc he benched her right after her great performance vs Praia...

Ebrar might be a character that's a handful to work with Idk about that but I agree that Gio is not been entirely fair with her for some reason.