Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• Sheilla was never benched because Guidetti favored Sloetjes.... Sheilla was benched because Sloetjes was playing better.....just like the times Sloetjes got benched recently was because she was not playing well.

i didn't say gui benched Sheila for the fun of it:hit:of course sloetjes was better then. That's why if ebrar is playing like this guidetti won't hesitate to bench Haak.

By the way I don't believe anyone actually put a clause to a contract to claim a starting spot in any club. No one can guarantee that to anyone

• All the Turkish girls knows they will be a bench player when they sign with the big teams. I`m pretty sure they are told they will still get a lot of playing time....but that`s only to fool them.....And that`s the sad part of it, because they do believe that`s true.....Or maybe not... and they are 1000% fine with knowing they will be just a backup and enter the court only when necessary.

For example....I don`t think Natalia and Kim wants to be playing every single game anyways.... as long as they are getting their money......I mean, they are already 30...there`s no need to play to develop for them....so they know Hande will get to play a lot (probably) and they are fine with that. Boskovic probably does not mind at all when she does not play against the weaker teams. ( she probably wishes she did not have to play at all against them) .....But that`s certainly not the case with Haak....I have no doubt she wants to be on the floor at all times.

• By the way I don't believe anyone actually put a clause to a contract to claim a starting spot in any club. No one can guarantee that to anyone

I`m not lying...go back and look for Haak`s interview...That`s exactly what she said.

No one can guarantee anything...that`s what I said... a lot can change as the season goes on....But I`m pretty sure before they sign a contract the club, player and coach agrees in a lot of things.

Arriguetti signed with Novara...she knows exactly that she will be just the backup middle and only play when is necessary....and she knows she won`t be starting at champions league also....otherwise she would be expecting to start every game....

• I`m not lying...go back and look for Haak`s interview...That`s exactly what she said.

No one can guarantee anything...that`s what I said... a lot can change as the season goes on....But I`m pretty sure before they sign a contract the club, player and coach agrees in a lot of things.

Arriguetti signed with Novara...she knows exactly that she will be just the backup middle and only play when is necessary....and she knows she won`t be starting at champions league also....otherwise she would be expecting to start every game....

Show the link of interview you are talking about. It sounds like you are speculating that. I don't believe she said that she put such a condition to her contract

• Show the link of interview you are talking about. It sounds like you are speculating that. I don't believe she said that she put such a condition to her contract

https://www.worldofvolley.com/…out-volleyball-world.html

You received many offers this summer but you decided to sign with Scandicci. What was a decisive factor to choose this club before the others?

„Before taking a new step, eventually out into the big wide world – Sweden and France both felt like our home countries - we decided to choose an agent. We needed to learn more about volleyball and life outside of volleyball in other countries. We found Goldsport, and they became a great speaking partner. I made a list of the most important criteria in the choice of the next step. On top of my list were the coach and my role in the team - I really wanted to play a lot - which many of the clubs couldn't offer since I was quite an unknown player in Italy.“

• Why would you pay 1M$ for a player to be on the bench :what:

• https://www.worldofvolley.com/…out-volleyball-world.html

You received many offers this summer but you decided to sign with Scandicci. What was a decisive factor to choose this club before the others?

„Before taking a new step, eventually out into the big wide world – Sweden and France both felt like our home countries - we decided to choose an agent. We needed to learn more about volleyball and life outside of volleyball in other countries. We found Goldsport, and they became a great speaking partner. I made a list of the most important criteria in the choice of the next step. On top of my list were the coach and my role in the team - I really wanted to play a lot - which many of the clubs couldn't offer since I was quite an unknown player in Italy.“

She just talks about her preferences and wishes. Nothing about any clause in her contract. The rest is all your speculation.:hit:

Just like all other top players she wants to play as starter. Duh!:roll:

• I also highly doubt Haak being benched is part of the plan tbh (they pay her a lot) :/ esp. since Ebrar can in fact play OH.

VakifBank lost Zhu Ting, experimenting a season will not be bad for them

• There is no source confirming this, fake most likely. I bet they pay Gabi more then her

Her minimum is 500k$. Or even more. She earned in Scandicci over 200-300k$(This is minimum). 100% they offer her more than last two season. Scandicci is rich club So I really do believe it is huge $$$$ from Vakifbank. Why would you pay so much for player to put her on the bench. Their is no way.

• Her minimum is 500k$. Or even more. She earned in Scandicci over 200-300k$(This is minimum). 100% they offer her more than last two season. Scandicci is rich club So I really do believe it is huge $$$$ from Vakifbank. Why would you pay so much for player to put her on the bench. Their is no way.

I agree that they probably will pay her a lot and it makes no sense to bench her, I just mean't the rumour that she got 1 million is fake and baseless, just clearing it up. Same source said btw that Gamze Alikaya/Kilic had beef with EcV staff and thats why decided to sign Lloyd in a hurry but turned out Gamze signed again as well so...

• I find Haak rather useless for a club like VakifBank. I used to think she was a talented girl when I saw her in France, but in Scandicci all I could see was a tall girl with a strong arm. Savino Del Bene won it all trading her for Lonneke. The swedish girl scores a lot, no doubt, but she reminds me Nelly Alisheva...

I would play with Ebrar always and forever. At least the turkish girl is pure fire on court. And she sets free a spot for a foreign player.

Anyway no club can assure a player a starting position. :whistle:

• Her minimum is 500k$. Or even more. She earned in Scandicci over 200-300k$(This is minimum). 100% they offer her more than last two season. Scandicci is rich club So I really do believe it is huge $$$$ from Vakifbank. Why would you pay so much for player to put her on the bench. Their is no way.

Money doens't grow on trees.

Speculations over and over with zero knowledge.

• After the results in the semifinals of champions league many users here said that was the end of the turkish teams...but so far most teams have signed with very good foreigns and we are still in the start of the summer. :super:

• DOWN WITH ERDOGAN

Turkish people in Istanbul partying Turkish-style as the opposition now officially has power in the biggest Turkish city as well. :dance6:Istanbul, now I'm waiting for Beylikdüzü to finally make some transfers :P

Sorry for politics haters, you can choose to ignore this post. It is definitely not off-topic as it literally changes the way teams invest and look.