Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• Yes they beat Novara in play-offs, Conegliano kick off Kim't team from CL than Novara with Egonu, Zhu team.

Why so angry because of this facts?

it is already hard to put up with you guys' accents but at least make an effort and be more understandable in written language.

i told you a million times best team dont win all the time. novara and egonu got lucky in that semi-final. anyone but you would agree with that. anyone but you would put all their money on vakıfbank if it was a 5 or 7 game series.

you want facts, lets talk about facts. all year long you talked our head off claiming how great wolosz and malinov are. but they got exposed in EC. naz&maja outplayed them. also your italy was a disaster and got destroyed in semi-final. egonu made 19 errors in that match, the same egonu that had 69 points in 7 sets(2 tie break=1 set) against vakıfbank. serbia was also a disaster in that match. so if egonu had played against serbia the way she did against vakıfbank italy would have been in final. it's just that simple.

i almost forgot. for the millionth time imoco wouldnt have beaten eczacı if boskovic had been healthy. even your a** knows that.

edit: it is 7 full sets+ 1 tie break. i dont know why i thought there were 2 tie breaks.

• Robinson reduced to a second libero is the biggest joke ever. :down:

Of course she passed well with 80%+ and 40%++ and 0 errors (which is amazing in the league with the best servers of the world and the Mikasa ball), but still it sucks IMHO.:read:

• And Vakif barerly beat Conegliano in tie break with 2 key players got injured.

But that is not the same situation, probably...

Again historicaly season for Seria A, they won All CEV competition and Italian final...

This season they will ad WCCH :)

• First time seeing this:

PTT plays with flags of Erdogan and other AKP members hanging on their hall :white: (I guess as a response to some teams playing with Atatürks flag like Galatasaray and Fenerbahçe today) now I'm even happier AGY beat them! Flag of Yildirim on a volleyball match is the most unnecessary thing ever...

Go Nilüfer tomorrow!! PTT to go straight back to 2nd division pls :lol: Leyva, Polen, 'Gerzi' trio isn't doing too well anyway...

• goossshhhh. he didnt have to mention it for me to state what i stated. why you guys like that. if only mihajlovic was gone and you guys would be wiped off the face of the earth since you guys think you are the best team in the world even though you got extremely lucky in 11&18&19. i am waiting for the moment at which things dont go your way. maybe you guys blow a championship point in olympic final against china. that would be the end of your one-in-a-billion-generation and leave this forum serbian-free(=more bearable).

I don’t know where to begin in response to this so I think I’ll just not bother. :rolll:

• First time seeing this:

PTT plays with flags of Erdogan and other AKP members hanging on their hall :white: (I guess as a response to some teams playing with Atatürks flag like Galatasaray and Fenerbahçe today) now I'm even happier AGY beat them! Flag of Yildirim on a volleyball match is the most unnecessary thing ever...

Go Nilüfer tomorrow!! PTT to go straight back to 2nd division pls :lol: Leyva, Polen, 'Gerzi' trio isn't doing too well anyway...

There it starts. It is up to every individual whom to support or which flags to use. Your neutral opinion ends when you wish them to go to the 2nd divison or you are happy that AGY beat them even if it is with sarcasm.

• goossshhhh. he didnt have to mention it for me to state what i stated. why you guys like that. if only mihajlovic was gone and you guys would be wiped off the face of the earth since you guys think you are the best team in the world even though you got extremely lucky in 11&18&19. i am waiting for the moment at which things dont go your way. maybe you guys blow a championship point in olympic final against china. that would be the end of your one-in-a-billion-generation and leave this forum serbian-free(=more bearable).

No, we got extremely lucky in 1878 and 1912. :heart:

• There it starts. It is up to every individual whom to support or which flags to use. Your neutral opinion ends when you wish them to go to the 2nd divison or you are happy that AGY beat them even if it is with sarcasm.

?

My 'neutral' opinion? Lmao I'm very clear in not being neutral and I don't see a problem with not being neutral when rooting for teams. I mean... It's the point. And I was already rooting for AGY clearly.

And it's up to me to dislike them too :whistle: There is no reason to put up a flag of Yildirim on a volleyball match! The AKP should cut their indoctrination and untill they do I will root against such acts and voice them.

• Girl, this is a volleyball forum, when will you stop putting politics into it and even arguing like it is not a problem at all?
    I don‘t care about flags or whatever but because of this saying they should go into the 2nd divison is an disrespectful comment even if it is put with a joke! Think about that twice before arguing with me.

• Girl, this is a volleyball forum, when will you stop putting politics into it and even arguing like it is not a problem at all?
    I don‘t care about flags or whatever but because of this saying they should go into the 2nd divison is an disrespectful comment even if it is put with a joke! Think about that twice before arguing with me.

She didn't bring politics into though, PTT did. Why shouldn't she dislike a team? It's not like she's wishing death on these people or something really horrible, she just wants them to lose some volleyball matches. Everyone is free to root or not root for a team for whatever reason they like.

• She didn't bring politics into though, PTT did. Why shouldn't she dislike a team? It's not like she's wishing death on these people or something really horrible, she just wants them to lose some volleyball matches. Everyone is free to root or not root for a team for whatever reason they like.

Exactly, they are the ones trying to make statements here. I'm here literally wishing they wouldn't do that in volleyball. I don't get this person but oh well.

Many people like to ignore something that doesn't seem as 'pretty. I state these things so people get annoyed. But to me: Silence = guilt/agreement/part of the problem! imo and I know this particular case isn't that deep but that's how I try to operate in general if it makes sense ;)

• She did. I mean rooting for this team in the beginning and then after seeing those flags she is like they should ene up in the second divison? Sorry but that is volleyball support or a fan? If this club staff has this attitude it is up to them what is the fault of the players? Choosing this club? Sorry but this is not a volleyball fan behavior at all!

• No, we got extremely lucky in 1878 and 1912. :heart:

I had to DuckDuckGo that and came across this time lapse video (with a bad soundtrack) of the history of European countries from 400bc to the present. Jump ahead and then keep an eye on Serbia. Man oh man.

• Did Fener lost even with Robinson in the game against this so so Gala team?

• This match shows key for FB is serves this year. When they serve good, they kill a team like 25-11 and when they get served well, they lose 3 sets in a row.

For me the biggest surprise of the day was Anthi Vasilantonaki! Wow! She was horrible in set 1, GS simply lost the set because of her. Then I was like, oh she shouldnt enter the court ever again. She came back, from deep down to victory! It is amazing how she could keep herself motivated and made such a come back! She simply turned the tables and made GS win. A big applaud to her! Keep it going girl, haydi bre!

• Even with those errors and blocked spikes, Vargas still managed to achieve a 50% spike success. So it is somehow offset. I havent watched the game yet but Kelsey only received a few balls with high efficiency but her attack efficiency is low. However, the libero had an awful reception based on the stats. Even Brankica had a more positive reception than her which is rare.

• Even with those errors and blocked spikes, Vargas still managed to achieve a 50% spike success. So it is somehow offset. I havent watched the game yet but Kelsey only received a few balls with high efficiency but her attack efficiency is low. However, the libero had an awful reception based on the stats. Even Brankica had a more positive reception than her which is rare.

Vargas started really good, she had 70% or something, but then it dropped. I think libero's positive reception was lower bcz she was covering mihajlovic. I don't think she is used to do that a lot.