Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• I've just noticed that Büşra played as OH in last set of besiktas-aydin match. She has played as OH during junior European and world championships. It would be interesting to try a position switch at this age indeed but considering how terrible besiktas is nowadays, why not experiment a bit 😅

She actually did a really good job in receiving, her attacking was off but thats because she played 3 sets as MB and then switched to OH at 4th, so her steps were a bit too quick :D

It was also funny because they did not cover Busra at receiving line, she was taking almost 1/3 of court and still opponents were targeting Fulden who was terrible in receiving. Busra received 3 balls with 67% perfect while Fulden was served 17 times and made 3 errors lol :D

• She actually did a really good job in receiving, her attacking was off but thats because she played 3 sets as MB and then switched to OH at 4th, so her steps were a bit too quick :D

It was also funny because they did not cover Busra at receiving line, she was taking almost 1/3 of court and still opponents were targeting Fulden who was terrible in receiving. Busra received 3 balls with 67% perfect while Fulden was served 17 times and made 3 errors lol :D

I never understood the fuss about fulden. SHe is supposed to be a good receiver, but indeed I don't think she is anything more than mediocre at neither reception nor offense.

I'm rooting for Büşra as OH. Nowadays MB is our strongest position whereas there's not much competition going on for the outside position. I think she should give it a try.:box:

• Wow! Now you are implying that Haak was bribing Guidetti or sharing the money:what::aww:this kind of fraud accusations are too much of conspiracy theories for me.

I know you don't like the fact that Ebrar is not playing as starter (I have been screaming for months that making her outside is not gonna work). It is unnecessary to push Haak around. She was the best player on the market except Boskovic, Egonu and Vargas. So I don't think it was a bad move to invest her. Although ebrar is talented she showed that she is not stabile enough to carry a team in CL. This is vakifbank, not Yeşilyurt

• Wow! Now you are implying that Haak was bribing Guidetti or sharing the money:what::aww:this kind of fraud accusations are too much of conspiracy theories for me.

I know you don't like the fact that Ebrar is not playing as starter (I have been screaming for months that making her outside is not gonna work). It is unnecessary to push Haak around. She was the best player on the market except Boskovic, Egonu and Vargas. So I don't think it was a bad move to invest her. Although ebrar is talented she showed that she is not stabile enough to carry a team in CL. This is vakifbank, not Yeşilyurt

Hmmm no no .I don't believe Guidetti is taking anything from this transfer but Guidetti has a different relationship with Gold Sport Modena agency. I think there were photos of him going to holiday with player agents of this agency. So it doesn't surprise me if he influenced Vakifbank to overpay a Gold Sport Modena player.

Ok Vakifbank is not Yeşilyurt. Ebrar can't carry the team but Haak can(!). But how can you explain the fact that Guidetti didn't use Ebrar as OPP so far? Not even as a reserve?

Nobody is claiming Ebrar is better player than Haak. But not giving her any single chance to compete for the position doesn't seem right to me. There is something wrong with this approach.

• So she only received 3 balls

Because Aydin was targeting Fulden. Even when Busra was receiving from zone 2 and Fulden was on zone 4, they were serving on Fulden, which is absurd but explains a lot...

• Hmmm no no .I don't believe Guidetti is taking anything from this transfer but Guidetti has a different relationship with Gold Sport Modena agency. I think there were photos of him going to holiday with player agents of this agency. So it doesn't surprise me if he influenced Vakifbank to overpay a Gold Sport Modena player.

Ok Vakifbank is not Yeşilyurt. Ebrar can't carry the team but Haak can(!). But how can you explain the fact that Guidetti didn't use Ebrar as OPP so far? Not even as a reserve?

Nobody is claiming Ebrar is better player than Haak. But not giving her any single chance to compete for the position doesn't seem right to me. There is something wrong with this approach.

I agree with the part not using Ebrar as backup opp. To me best way of using this roster is making a lot of double-subs and using both ebrar and Haak in the game. Over the time, we can see who is better as opp. Another explanation could be that either Haak shows impressive performance during the trainings or Ebrar sucks big times during the trainings that guidetti doesn't trust him. Alternatively maybe ebrar is doing well at reception in the trainings but we couldn't see it in the games yet.

Trainers know better their players' most recent performance than us. We don't know how these players perform in the trainings that effect Guidetti's decision on starters

• Haak making this much money is great....She does not come from a powerhouse volleyball country. This will inspire players coming from small countries from all over the world that they can do it if they believe and work hard for it. And they don`t need to come from a powerhouse country in volleyball in order to succeed.

• Haak making this much money is great....She does not come from a powerhouse volleyball country. This will inspire players coming from small countries from all over the world that they can do it if they believe and work hard for it. And they don`t need to come from a powerhouse country in volleyball in order to succeed.

They just need gold sport modena and giovanni as unoffical partner and trainer. If this transfer path happens in Poland, media would destroy Giovanni. Everyone in Turkey adores him, noone question him.

I hope Haak gets more than 60% of 1 million €. Curious about the percentage gold sport modena gets.

• They just need gold sport modena and giovanni as unoffical partner and trainer. If this transfer path happens in Poland, media would destroy Giovanni. Everyone in Turkey adores him, noone question him.

Whaat? In Poland it's normal that players and coaches from the same agency are transfered together. No big deal.

• I mean how much Haak gets and how much agency gets...

The contracts's amounts are not public in Poland but when Glinka came to Chemik club also transfered like 8 players from her husband's agency + later coach Cuccarini, assistant coaches and managing director.

• I mean how much Haak gets and how much agency gets...

Why are you claiming things you don't have any proof? It is all your conspiracy theories or do you have any document you want to share with us?

• The contracts's amounts are not public in Poland but when Glinka came to Chemik club also transfered like 8 players from her husband's agency + later coach Cuccarini, assistant coaches and managing director.

And you think this is normal? The story you shared is also so wrong .Because it happened doesn't mean acting this way is all right. For me unethical.

• Why are you claiming things you don't have any proof? It is all your conspiracy theories or do you have any document you want to share with us?

I believe in Italy volleyball media. Because they are very close to agencies, they are usually spot on when it comes to salaries. So I believe 1 million euro per year part is true. I don't care who shares it . The part that concerns me is Vakifbank is paying 1 million euro per year for this transfer. This is huge even for Turkish volleyball league standarts.

• OK. Since Haak got 1 or nearlly 1 million pay for this season,I dont mind seeing haak will perform as well as Zhu of 2016-2017 season or Boskovic of 2017-2018 season or Egonu of 2018-2019 season.because Haak accepted this salary with 0 important title but those three had that time.if vakif played poorly in TL,i can understand it for rosters limited.at least,she must lead vakif to play in the CL final. that is not a big request for her salary.

if she cant ,lets down the standards.play some over 50% attacking rates matches when they face top teams

• And you think this is normal? The story you shared is also so wrong .Because it happened doesn't mean acting this way is all right. For me unethical.

I personally don't think it's normal but it's not that big deal here both in men and women volleyball, unfortunately.

• tomorrow we have 2 great matches in:

Aydın - Galatasaray

And

Eczacibasi - Fenerbahçe

If Aydin beat GS with 3 pts and so does FB with EczV than Aydin would be 1st in the league :cup: I'm rooting for them for sure, after 6 weeks, which is more than half of the first half of the season, would be quite a statement to the top teams.:!::thumbup:

• Aydın was just lucky with the draw. They played against Beylikdüzü, Nilüfer, Karayolları and Beşiktaş which are by far the weakest 4 teams of the league and two of the ones will be relegating for sure. The only strong team Aydın played against was Vakıfbank and they lost that match. So far I don't expect much from Aydın since I am very disappointed with their OH duo. They won't be any threat to top 4 while Plak can't receive and Maret can't attack. Meryem is not a player who can carry her team to top 4 by herself.