Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• The only way to put Lloyd in court is to take Boskovic out... the problem is, once again, they don't have good inversion-subs... Even if Lloyd could bring some new to the team, taking Boskovic out is always a loss to the team

• you dont know anything about volleyball, do you?

you said he is THE ONLY reason why they lost and I don't know nothing about vball?? LOLLLLL

• Natalia playing really good on attack. Yasemin is so beautifull :rose:.

ECZ needed some local defensice OH.

Carlly for me its not good as she was before. Think that even carlinni could do better.

• I really hope Natalia stays healthy. She outplays Kim in every element!

• Larson its really a good player. But with KYK not playing great on attack. Natália duo with Kim seems better.

But i would try something as Natalia Pereira and Kelsey Robinson playing together

• Last season Motta took Boskovic out a bunch of times and brought in Yilmiz in crucial times. That makes no sense....I feel like he wants to make Boskovic feel like she`s less then what she is. I can`t think of of team or any national team that takes their OPP out unless she`s not playing well.

• Last season Motta took Boskovic out a bunch of times and brought in Yilmiz in crucial times. That makes no sense....I feel like he wants to make Boskovic feel like she`s less then what she is. I can`t think of of team or any national team that takes their OPP out unless she`s not playing well.

That's called double substitution.

• Even Vargas is receiving but Brankica don't hahah

Their is literally no perf. pass from both teams after middle of second set. Wtf??

• This video stream has a funky aspect ratio that makes everyone look skinny 8o

• Yeah both teams are not playing with MB it is all about out of system sets and I don't like this volleyball...

I think that double sub its one of the couple of things that he its alowwed to do ( bench players). They improve their block with Baladin.

Boskovic its really great. Just nonsense your explation imo.