Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• This is a very high level match tbh!

I haven't watched a league match this level in a long time. Yes there are lots of errors and defense issues too but the feel of it says enough.

Only high level here is attacking power of individual players.

Naz is great setter and I haven't seen anything from her..

• Only high level here is attacking power of individual players.

Great block, serves, spikes, the setters do a great job. ^^ btw Simge had some amazing saves today, ppl ignoring that. Like the free ball spike of Mihajlovic.

• crovolley you are here literally on a mission to prove how bad the teams are and you are always like this so what you will see always the bad things as that's what you want to see. Just easen up, relax and enjoy a bit. A tip.

• crovolley you are here literally on a mission to prove how bad the teams are and you are always like this so what you will see always the bad things as that's what you want to see. Just easen up, relax and enjoy a bit. A tip.

No no they are playing nice, And I enjoy how or some players are performing. It is not strange when they are crushing other because of this crazy attacks BUT this is not cup of my Tea of volleyball at all...

Fener would be literally whole New team if they are performing with Fatma and Robinson but with Brankica :gone:

• Oh Eda :drink:

• Great block, serves, spikes, the setters do a great job. ^^ btw Simge had some amazing saves today, ppl ignoring that. Like the free ball spike of Mihajlovic.

Simge is definitely bringing her form from European Championship... I've always criticized her and thought she was very limited, but lately she's been pretty solid

• Come on FB! Let's see a tiebreak!😍

• It is funny that Beliz is doing better job than Bahar 😱

• I don't think I've ever watched her before. Did she even play in any of junior NT competitions?

• Eda's set to mihajlovic 😍 is there any volleyball move she doesn't do great? ❤️❤️

• Is this Yasemin player on a path to NT? I see she's had some Montreux, VNL, U, and Club World action.

• Vargas looks bored