Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• Is this Yasemin player on a path to NT? I see she's had some Montreux, VNL, U, and Club World action.

She is from same generation with Zehra. Yasemin is the blocking type MB. She joined to the NT this summer but didn't get many chances since all of Eda, Zehra and Kubra were in great shapes. She definitely has great potential and will be complementing Zehra&Kübra after Eda retires

• boss-KOW-vitch

• Boskovic is the best Opp in the world! :box:

She has the best aim of the power hitters, imo

• serbian duo battle. Tijana and Brankica given to us a show in tie break.

Natalia was not good in attack since set 4.

Its Beyza Arici worse than Ergul?

Gamze has been doing a good job IMO. Not outstanding. If she improves the connection with her middles till the end of this season. Motta should work on it.

• Boskovic is just crazy, no words. Another person who knows well how to stop Boskovic (as much as is possible I mean by that ofc) is Eda Erdem and she literally hit those crazy curved, angled spikes today lmao around Eda. Just when you think she is on her prime Tijana reminds you she is still young and can still improve.

• btw my critique on Gamze was a bit unfair. She distributed the balls quite well still actually and her connection with everyone seems so much better than last year which makes her sets more clear and positioned better. Ofc when you have a Tijana thats so on fire and you play a close match you have to set her a lot...

• The problem is.....I think Motta won`t play CL and Club WCH with Gamze.....and that will be a huge mistake. Playing with 2 setters does not work.... Vakifbank always had the upper hand when they had Naz, and I think Vakifbank will now struggle a bit playing with 2 setters. Mota could take advantage of that and play with 1 setter only... but I doubt he will do that... Imagine if Conegliano or any other team played with 2 setters?....They would never reach their best.

anyways...Let`s wait and see.

Boskovic vs Mihajlovic :super:

• btw anyone knows why Hazal Selin Arifoglu hasn't played a single set yet in Aydin? She started over Özgenur in Nilüfer and was pretty good ok attacker. Injury? She is for sure much better than Hande Korkut

• The problem is.....I think Motta won`t play CL and Club WCH with Gamze.....and that will be a huge mistake. Playing with 2 setters does not work.... Vakifbank always had the upper hand when they had Naz, and I think Vakifbank will now struggle a bit playing with 2 setters. Mota could take advantage of that and play with 1 setter only... but I doubt he will do that... Imagine if Conegliano or any other team played with 2 setters?....They would never reach their best.

anyways...Let`s wait and see.

Boskovic vs Mihajlovic :super:

Hope he stays with Gamze. Carly has not been playing that good in the previous season.

I didnt get why ECZ managed to lose Onal and Meliha at the same time. Besides getting Hande and Durul. Even Cansu cetin would have been a good addiction to the team.