Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• Derya terrible reception 9%-5%

OMG What's the problem there? Does she not like to practice? Has misshapen bony arms? what? I feel bad for her.

• OMG What's the problem there? Does she not like to practice? Has misshapen bony arms? what? I feel bad for her.

Well her instagram tells me she's really unbothered and just happy with some kills she made today anyway and likes to show us her new puppy :lol:

Reception has been on and off for her for a long time, it is her first year in Turkish 1st. Div essentially and VVSL is known to be the best serving league in the world (it transfers well into NT as well) hoping she'll improve as the year goes on what else can I say lol

• Koolhaas is having such a solid season so far. I knew she was a good blocker but never seen her playing with such a good killing ratio:white:

I don't like Ayça at all and their second Libero Şule is even worse:down:

I wonder where Melisa Memiş and dilara bagci are playing this season. Both of them have more potential than Ayça

• First Guidetti banned her using jump serve ( at that point she served 3 aces in match) and at the end made her cry in front of whole team / fans etc. 6599c148e26d42cd26d1c1cede512aae-full.jpg  

This is becoming one nasty 'mobbing' case. I know nobody will do anything right now but in a few years it will be talked and discussed.

• First Guidetti banned her using jump serve ( at that point she served 3 aces in match) and at the end made her cry in front of whole team / fans etc. 6599c148e26d42cd26d1c1cede512aae-full.jpg  

This is becoming one nasty 'mobbing' case. I know nobody will do anything right now but in a few years it will be talked and discussed.

And you are talking about who? Haak?

I can't see the photo... My Bad.

Edit:Ebrar, what happend??

• https://twitter.com/i/status/1192899911886483456

Here is the video.

That conversation should be done in locker room. It is obvious Ebrar doesn't look comfortable.

This is not an healthy coach-player conversation.

But I don't see anything special about this video, he probably explained her few things what have She done wrong... He don't Look to angry lol haha

• He didn't give even a single chance to Ebrar for playing as opposite while Haak sucks the games against Fener-Ecz or against easy teams. Giovanni doesn't want a competitor for Haak and Ebrar wants to play as opposite.

Ebrar is a strong girl, I couldn't imagine her to cry but this season, the way Giovanni treats her, simply terrible. After last game, Ebrar couldn't hold herself anymore and cried. Such a shame Giovanni.

Nobody supports Ebrar in Turkish volleyball community, cause you know, she is not a pretty Sultan.

I wish best for Ebrar, if federation doesn't make a change about "you can't leave before 23 yo" rule, my expectations getting lower for her.

She should get out from Vakifbank. Vakif's management is way too conservative. Eczacibasi has Boskovic, THY is same with Vakif. Fb and Gs are Ebrar's only options in Turkey, it would be better for her to go abroad. But it's all impossible cause of this modern slavery rules.

• I agree that she should have played as OPP when Haak was struggling and I didn’t understand why Guidetti didn’t make that move. But I think it’s unfair to say he treats her terribly just because he’s playing her in a position that’s not her favourite. Loads of great OPPs have spent some time playing as OHs even when it’s not their preferred position because that’s what the coach and the team needs them to do. Clearly Guidetti thinks she can play there and based on the stats she did a good job yesterday. It’s better for her to play as an OH than to sit on the bench.

• Lonneke was amazing in the season that she played together with Sheilla in vakifbank, but Guidetti didnt put Sheilla in equal chances to get a position on start six.

• i think that Haak has more skills as OH than Ebrar

Haak actually seems besides tge fact that she is an opp a more around player.

May Ebrar is just filling the Zhu Ting spot for next season.

• Seems like it is a tough love from Guidetti to Ebrar. Maybe he believes so much in her, expecting so much from her, and he thinks she cannot deliver. Maybe Ebrar as OH is Gui long term plan for Turkey and Ebrar knows that. I don’t know. Just my opinion. Who knows what really happened.

• so who will assume the opp spot in turkish nt? Vargas? Itsnot like turkish has so many great opps. Hande can be a good one, but Ebrar has so much potential.

On the OH there are more options.. Hande, Tugba, Deria, Meliha...

• Even for Vakifbank, a good turkish opp helps a lot in the composition of the team.

• i think that Haak has more skills as OH than Ebrar

Haak actually seems besides tge fact that she is an opp a more around player.

May Ebrar is just filling the Zhu Ting spot for next season.

I agree. But this is assuming Zhu comes back

Next season every single club around the Globe will be willing to give Zhu whatever $$$ she wants. Will be a big fight among the TOP clubs.

• Last season Zehra cried too, because she felt that she wasn't playing according to her own expectations. I think it is the same here with Ebrar. They are both real competitors and want to be the best they can be.

• Aydin is playing really bad;( Those middles are so useless, they can't block and attack:white:

• Eczacibasi could let go both KYK and Natalia and signed Zhu with easily bigger offer than Vakifbank.... But it is to soon to talk about this.