Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• I wish she could do slides while she was younger. Ceylan Arisan was starter in front of her in junior NT just because she can do slides:down:

• I know Balkestein-Grothues isn't playing well so far this season, but I think Aydin needs her reception. All the outside hitters are underperforming and she only came on court to pass in the first set against Eczacibasi. Now she isn't playing again.

I think she must have some kind of injury.

BTW I like the crowd in Aydin:)

• I know Balkestein-Grothues isn't playing well so far this season, but I think Aydin needs her reception. All the outside hitters are underperforming and she only came on court to pass in the first set against Eczacibasi. Now she isn't playing again.

I think she must have some kind of injury.

BTW I like the crowd in Aydin:)

True! Even if she plays bad she is very important for this team, no one can take her role in the team. Aydin can't play without reception. Actually I still think this team can improve in time for League Play-Offs. Selin as MB is already better too.

I think Meryem Boz looks good so far this season, locked spot for OGQ.

• True! Even if she plays bad she is very important for this team, no one can take her role in the team. Aydin can't play without reception. Actually I still think this team can improve in time for League Play-Offs. Selin as MB is already better too.

I think Meryem Boz looks good so far this season, locked spot for OGQ.

I think they could have won the first set with better reception. Ecem made a few reception errors and that made the difference in the end.

Now I'm almost sure Balkestein-Grothues is injured, because if I saw it right, she isn't even with the team today.

• I missed those second balls of Naz:super:

• Yea Balkestein-Grothues is injured. It got mentioned now.

Meryem Boz :rose:what an effort. Every set goes to her though lol. Without Maret, Plak is lost in reception.

I hope Maret will recover fast and its a minor injury.

• Aydin had a chance there but Meryem looked worn out and Fener can spike all around the court. Can't wait till Maret is healthy again!

• Good fight in the end of Aydin, especially Plak showed what she is capable of:box: The match deserved a fourth set!

• Naz today :obey: not even allowing Aydin any chance

I don't think she is still on her peak yet, hopefully she will reach there during Olympic qualification 😍🥰

• Good fight in the end of Aydin, especially Plak showed what she is capable of:box: The match deserved a fourth set!

I really see Aydin growing tbh! Plak is getting more and more confident as matches go on. She just need Maret to save her a bit from reception so she can relax :D Meryem Boz looks good but she is 31 now and needs more help from her teammates. I like Ezgi Dilik, she is a hustler lol.

And even if they sucked at times, I liked seeing Aydins libero and the young OHs digging and scrambling all around court today. Also Selin Arifoglu, their MB was injured all this time. Its her first match back after injury but its already a huge improvement on MB section. Go blue! Their fans are the best.

FB, to me they are just ready for CL, what a world class team. Nothing more needs to be said. I know they're only 4th so far but still imo the best team

• I like Ezgi Dilik, she is a hustler lol.

I also like her, she is a good setter! It's a shame she is a big weakness in the block.

• Mihajlovic is out of this world....18 points 16/23 (70%).

She`s probably the 4th best spiker in the world just behind Boskovic,Zhu and Egonu.

She seemed almost 100% when looking at it live :lol: she's in great form indeed!

• How many points Boskovic hit cross court inside the 3 meter line? That girl is definitely the best Opp in the world.

Glad to see Natalia and Gabi playing well so far.

Im ok with natalia's games so far. Gabu really needs to carry the team