Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• excuse me? Lies? Who do you think you are? Please learn how to talk to others with a manner, we don’t have to put up with your accusations and all. I do not lie. If you lie in your life and all, I DO NOT CARE A BIT. Just stay away from mw with your bottomless accusations and judging players by statics.

• Why I said Thompson will not be or that She is not even near Egonu and Boskovic....

She doesn't have that X factor in her, She is not THAT bitch, She doesn't have that fire in her when She plays.

She is 23years old, Boskovic 22, Egonu 21 and even Haak 20....

She wouldn't play in Fener if She is not very good player, She is. What I like about her is that She can jump very high but her attack is not strong.

On another hand you have Vargas, who is pure fire, strong attacker but missing a lot of techniq in her game but that is something you can fix and upgrade, but your personality never.

Look She will be even benched when Vargas come back...

This girls were superb even in weak teams as Agel Prostejov, Crvena Zvezde or Club Italia....

• Look at Ebrar She is THAT bitch, She has fire in her BUUUT She is not choosing the right path for her career.

She could challenge Boskovic and Egonu already but She is chaning her position, sitting on the bench etc. and etc.....

• You are talking out of your ass.

You re f*cking stupid and also racist against Americans.

Yes, Vargas played amazing in the semi final of Turkish Cup but everyone knew that she won't play like this again at the final. Better to read what I wrote, she is not reliable to play 2 games in a row at the same level. Who cares her season attack %...Other than 4 teams in the league, rest of the games don't make any sense.

Stop hating Americans. Or at least don't write your racist comments on here.

• Isn't Jordan born in May 1997?Which would actually make her younger than Tijana,born in March 1997?

I find it funny how some of you just speak with absolute certainty about some players' developments (or non-developments) in the future,as if you've already observed them. It is wrong to get overexcited about Jordan since she just started her professional career but it's equally wrong to say that she will never be as good as X,Y,Z, exactly because she JUST started her professional career.

• JT just started playing abroad. This is her first season and she just played like a couple of games. It is way too early to judge her. I don't think Boskovic and Egonu played they way they are playing now when they first started, too. Plus, there are so many different factors to consider when we wanna compare players. JT is a good player and she will be the best on her own terms. Vargas, too. Put both of these girls in the same environment of training as Boskovic and Egonu and see if they can perform up to the par.

• They played in way weaker teams as pure leaders already again top clubs (at least Egonu) when they were ONLY 17/18 years old.

JT is 23 years old playing in Fener with World class teammates...

SO BIG DIFFERENTS.

But God no one said that She is bad or anything, She has nice future I only don't see her as Wow player that is it :what:

Edit: Sorry first what i have understand that you said that they weren't playing like JT now when they started. My bad.

• JT just started playing abroad. This is her first season and she just played like a couple of games. It is way too early to judge her. I don't think Boskovic and Egonu played they way they are playing now when they first started, too. Plus, there are so many different factors to consider when we wanna compare players. JT is a good player and she will be the best on her own terms. Vargas, too. Put both of these girls in the same environment of training as Boskovic and Egonu and see if they can perform up to the par.

Both of Egonu and Boskovic played like a beast even in her first senior season when Boskovic have only 16, on that way is absolutely obiously that Thompson does not have that power in her arms and i must to agree with crovolley she does not have that X factor. It is wrong to say that Thompson will not improve but for me it is obviuosly already that she is not Boskovic and Egonu and she just does not have that attitude and that is not depend on her age, profesional career etc.....But she can be a very good opposite just not like Egonu and Boskovic.

• It'll be funny if Vargas and Thompson end up playing with each other because Mihajlovic or Robinson got benched and yall fighting over who should start. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• But when you Look at Stysiak that girl can be good as Egonu and Boskovic.

She reminds at Egonu, strong attacker but too unstable for now... At same age Egonu was beast but to unstable...

Even though Stysiak doesn't have jumping skills but She is very tall...

• JT is kind of a similar player to Martinez actually now that I think of it, I haven't seen her receive yet though.

Alhassan-Rettke (Ogbogu/Washington actually USA has too many good MBs)

JT-Kelsey (or Foecke)

Drews/Hancock (Carlini...)

Idk what libero

This is the team I'd work towards if JT can OH. And it's just an example, I'm sure I'm forgetting some talents.

But USA really has the potential to build a champions team in 2024 imo but Idk if Karch is the right person, he is a very conservative coach.

• Plummer as well. :saint:

Also, if Morgan Hentz goes to a pro team I expect her to be one of the top liberos in the world before too long. I’ve only seen her a few times but she’s really impressive. She can do the flashy digs but she doesn’t need to often because she always seems to be in the perfect position.

• History of Eczacibasi is repating over and over again.

Strong start, the best team and how season goes they are falling a part....