Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• ''Kim Yeon Koung came back from Korean NT, injured and her situation looks bad.''

Is it that abdominal torn muscle they were talking about during the Olympic Qualifier or did she get another injury?

• Vakif posted that MBH arrived at Turkey, I wonder if she'll see any court time in the next game (it is tomorrow if I remember correctly?I've lost track of time and schedules thanks to university exams...)

• Vakif posted that MBH arrived at Turkey, I wonder if she'll see any court time in the next game (it is tomorrow if I remember correctly?I've lost track of time and schedules thanks to university exams...)

yup, tomorrow 17:00 local time

• Poor Kim, always playing more than she needs to :mad:

NT season is too harsh for players, especially for players like her ;(

• Nilüfer 28-26 Eczacibasi (1-0)

Buse Ünal - Sherridan Atkinson <3:evil:

Buse distributed the sets so well, the EczV blockers had no idea who to go to and Motta frustrated their team in the end of the set as always and they made some errors.

Very high level set overall aside from the final errors of EczV, Go Lucifer Nilüfer

• Ok Nilufer flopped in set 2.

I feel like Tori is a good coach though, let's see what they can do in the next sets.

Humay Topaloglu is not bad

• I am sad because of KYK but i am so so so happy hecause Hande finaly got a chance.

Go Handee show how beast you are!!!:super:

And this is also chance for Ecz to make a more balanced team with constant starting 6(7) but ofc if both of Lloyd and Gamze will play how they played in first half of the season, Ecz will be mess like in last few season.(Mess when we knows who is playing for this club , such a stars and how much money they have).

• I am sad because of KYK but i am so so so happy hecause Hande finaly got a chance.

Go Handee show how beast you are!!!:super:

And this is also chance for Ecz to make a more balanced team with constant starting 6(7) but ofc if both of Lloyd and Gamze will play how they played in first half of the season, Ecz will be mess like in last few season.(Mess when we knows who is playing for this club , such a stars and how much money they have).

Very true, team atmosphere already looks better now that it's not so confusing and the subs are not baseless.

Hande is beasting.

• Gibbemeyer playing her first good match against any opponent in like 2 years.

Congratulations on breaking the curse Lauren. With her the last couple seasons, it seemed the ball was levitating away from the ground really, crazy witchcraft.