Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• Guveli-Lauren finaly one good match of both middles at same time for Ecz. Finaly whole team are include in the game not only Boskovic and from time to time Natalia or KYK. But tbh this is match against Nilufer wait to see against stronger teams how this lineup will look but today Ecz :love: for me.

• Guveli-Lauren finaly one good match of both middles at same time for Ecz. Finaly whole team are include in the game not only Boskovic and from time to time Natalia or KYK. But tbh this is match against Nilufer wait to see against stronger teams how this lineup will look but today Ecz :love: for me.

Yea I agree, I know this is only rank #10 of the league but still. When a team plays good and clicks, you can just feel it. I felt that with Ecz today!

Yasemin Guveli was a gamble but she was always talented, she is finding herself.

• OT:

but i don’t think any of them play as setters, they only did for the NT.

also where are santos & daymi playing now?

• Eczacibasi hired Sonja Newcombe. Kyk is out of the season probably. It's good that they didn't hire someone better than Hande. Hande will keep her starting position, Sonja might help to practise level up.

KYK is not out of the season. Worst case she will need 2 months, but probably less. I think she will be at her place for turkish cup f8.

• Yes but it is very :?:how will She perform after injury... Poor KYK

So it looks like Vakif is again man fave to win the last cups in Turkey...

We are waiting for you in Italy :heart:

• From Korean media reports today, KYK has returned to Korea today for 3 weeks of treatment and rehabilitation.

One article wrote that Kim's agency stated that changes to Kim's contract have been agreed to with Eczacıbaşı (most likely about $$$) to an acceptable level. Kim's agency also said Kim is sorry to have cause problem for her team. Whilst Eczacıbaşı respected Kim's passion for the Olympics and her professionalism. As a result, it was decided that Kim will proceed with treatment and rehabilitation in Korea to ensure that she can be in the best condition possible for the remaining Turkish leagues, post-season and even the Tokyo Olympics.

Kim will return to Turkey around the later part of next month on February 20th.

Sources: 1, 2, 3

During Kim's short break after the Olympic qualifiers and before return to Turkey:

On January 16, Kim informed the Korean media that after examination at the hospital her abdominal injury would require 4-6 weeks to recover. She added that the hospital told her she should avoid using her abs at all and that she should not do any light exercise for at least 2 weeks.

She also reveals that she will return to Turkey on January 18th to have talks with Eczacıbaşı. This includes a medical check with the team, listen to the team's plan, and get treated in Korea if possible.

Sources: 1, 2, 3

• She will comeback to have talk with club and decide what to do. I heard that club doesn't expect her to play this season.

To be honest she wasn't doing anything special so far. Having Hande as a starter will give them a more stable starting 6. Not that Hande is better than KYK but at least they don't have change their starting 6 every match and gibbemeyer can play as starter, hopefully with yasemin güveli next to her

• To be honest she wasn't doing anything special so far. Having Hande as a starter will give them a more stable starting 6. Not that Hande is better than KYK but at least they don't have change their starting 6 every match and gibbemeyer can play as starter, hopefully with yasemin güveli next to her

Not her best season so far, but she was better than Natalia at Club World Championships, and I am sure she can do better than Baladin in most important games of the season.
    As for lineup they still have 4 foreigners, so in the league will be rotation anyway.