Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• Said the girl who suggested GS volley should be cancelled just because picking their opponent in the quarters.

How did we come to holiganism and football? World is not black or white, you are just some tons darker when it comes to GS. I remember a recent message from you saying "GS's mediocre players..." while we were talking about the best attacker MB of the league back then.

Well for years in a row, I point out FB's weaknesses and they come true. This season I was worried mostly about libero and middles and we saw how Aylin performed so far. Anyway, we might be biased subconsiously and this includes me, hopefully I am not being unfair to FB and their players.

you point out weaknesses of FB and they end up becoming champions...

• Anyways I don't wish to offend you, at the end we're all a little biased to our favorites..

My point simply: I'm done with Ataman and his reign, get him out or else I'd rather enjoy other Turkish clubs in CEV tournaments and the league.

• FB finished last two seasons in 3rd place in Turkish league and did not do better in CL either. Last time they were champions, they played against GS in the final. This year, I am almost sure Vakifbank will win the title in TL. This is another occasion you are biased, unfortunately.

• FB finished last two seasons in 3rd place in Turkish league and did not do better in CL either. Last time they were champions, they played against GS in the final. This year, I am almost sure Vakifbank will win the title in TL. This is another occasion you are biased, unfortunately.

How?

I'm referring to the year they were champions. When was GS champion last time? Oh right. Never. 3rd is also still better than forever 4 😂 looking at ur posts fb is always the worst looking one somehow.

• I never said FB is worse than GS, but sure, instead of saying, "yeah maybe you are right", you can pull the discussion wherever you want. I am done.

• The last week of the match (edit: match of the week 😂) is kinda irrelevant.

Nilüfer can't overtake PTT anymore. The lowest 2 are well known since a long time.

Aydin and THY will pick whoever they play between FB and EczV. At this point losing that match and playing Eczaci might be a a better bet. Gala did cheat their way into another AGY match, let's hope AGY beats them bcs Gala can never win CEV cup anyway.

My guess for play-offs:

VakifBank - PTT

EczV - Aydin BBSK

Fenerbahçe - THY

Galatasaray - ATLASGLOBAL Yeşilyurt

Who are your guesses for a win and who do you expect has the biggest chance to upset?

• Nilüfer can still end up 26 points if they win their two last matches. In the case of tie, does set ratio or point ratio matter?

To be honest, none of the second tier teams can pose a threat to top 4 teams. The only interesting matchup could have been gs-thy but GS managed to get away from it. Yeşilyurt has extremely weak reception line and GS has very good servers. It could even end-up 3-0 in two matches (definitely hope it won't of course). Both aydın and ptt are the disappointments of the league. Having such good foreigners and locals but still having so shaky season is sad.

Thy is also underperforming considering the good players on their roster

• Final round of league will have a lot of interesting matches:

Vakifbank-Eczacibasi

Yesilyurt-Aydin

THY-PTT

Nilufer-Karayollari

All teams are very close to each other and the results would have impact on the ranking of each team. A lot of interesting possibilities. I'm cheering for Nilüfer to reach playoffs instead of PTT. PTT has been a big disappointment while Nilufer is performing surprisingly good thanks to epic performance of Helene Rousseaux:rose:

• Nilufer is going to play with Besiktas, I want Nilufer in playoffs as well.

• Also Sherridan Atkinson! Don't forget about her, she has been the game-changer for Nilüfer and the main reason they look so great offensively right now the last couple weeks.

Rousseaux really fighting indeed, I'm pleasantly surprised with her this season.

• Also Sherridan Atkinson! Don't forget about her, she has been the game-changer for Nilüfer and the main reason they look so great offensively right now the last couple weeks.

Rousseaux really fighting indeed, I'm pleasantly surprised with her this season.

Sherridan is doing well too but today Helene has gotten 71 sets out of 157 of total sets. This is crazy for an OH and she is still receiving at decent levels. On the other hand Sherridan is getting half of the sets what Helene attacks. She is still doing well with nice attacking percentage but Helene is their true leader and she has a bigger impact on their overall performance. Of course not to forget about Buse Ünal. Buse's sets to wings are pretty good, yet she has a lot to work for her sets to MBs. Of course having such mediocre MBs in the team is not helping but still she doesn't make their life easy with such slow tempo sets

• Sherridan is doing well too but today Helene has gotten 71 sets out of 157 of total sets. This is crazy for an OH and she is still receiving at decent levels. On the other hand Sherridan is getting half of the sets what Helene attacks. She is still doing well with nice attacking percentage but Helene is their true leader and she has a bigger impact on their overall performance. Of course not to forget about Buse Ünal. Buse's sets to wings are pretty good, yet she has a lot to work for her sets to MBs. Of course having such mediocre MBs in the team is not helping but still she doesn't make their life easy with such slow tempo sets

Yes I'm not saying Helena is not the leader, more that Sherridan was just what they needed. Now they're complete and Helene is more comfortable as there are more options I guess. They are fun for sure! And Buse ofc 🔥🔥

• And Aydin to win pls!!!!

I didn't parse the mini-Aydin thread well enough to know why you are being an infidel, but you had reasons and if you think it's for the best I will support them too.