Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• O que outras pessoas estão dizendo

Are there rumors of Zhu coming back?

It seems they have some form of agreement, VB posted something like: "Zhu of to duty in China for Olympics, see you back soon " and they seemed to hint it was not a goodbye so I'm guessing they agreed on Zhu returning next season. She'll be fired up I bet 😍🔥

• Isnt Asli kalac also a done deal? If so, I would rather have an MB1 who can do slide attacks. Sinead Jack sounds good, can she already play as local status since she is married to a Turkish guy. This could increase her market value drastically.

• I also agree that Rasic will be the one that will leave. She is underperforming (although her underperformence is even better than most of top MBs) and I think Guidetti would rely on Zehra&Kübra Duo. I remember Gabi expressed her will to play with Zhu one day, so I'm sure she would want to stay as well. Next year Vakifbank will be great to watch 😍

Why do you MBH will leave by non-volleyball reasons?

Nothing concrete, just several (circumstantial) factors which, to me, indicate a change in scenery might be in order for her. First Americans in general (and even their authorities) are very easily spooked, when abroad, with any emergencies and crisis, and the present one is a very big crisis indeed. Depending on developments, I could see a scenario where almost no top 20 in the USA gym will play in Europe in the next season. Second, it seems that whole 86-91 generation will undergo a major shift after Tokyo (it seem like almost all others will either retire or make a major change in scenery).

But again, that's all circumstantial, and might be all in my head, and ultimately pointless. Since volleyball reasons alone almost guarantee she will not be in Vakif next season (Zhu-Gabi-Haak trio makes Michelle's presence absolutely superfluous in all of the matches with any real stake, and I don't see her staying only to spend most of the season stuck on bench, with no hope of playing).

• Isnt Asli kalac also a done deal? If so, I would rather have an MB1 who can do slide attacks. Sinead Jack sounds good, can she already play as local status since she is married to a Turkish guy. This could increase her market value drastically.

and Ozgenur doesn’t even get to play right now, why would she play in the starting 6 next year?

given Abbo’s history with young players (Meliha, Polen, Seyma, Meryem etc.) I am not convinced if it is a wise choice for Ebrar to play for THY. Same if she goes to Novara as Barbolini is there.

• We discussed this also, I agree that THY should change coaches. Meliha was the worst player ever in his time :cheesy::lol: I remember how she couldn't kill a ball, times really changed.

• It seems they have some form of agreement, VB posted something like: "Zhu of to duty in China for Olympics, see you back soon " and they seemed to hint it was not a goodbye so I'm guessing they agreed on Zhu returning next season. She'll be fired up I bet 😍🔥

Zhu went to China to play the shorter league. Chinese national team is in closed training for Tokyo rn.

I expect she will be back in 2020-2021 season unless if something seriously unexpected happens.

• Four? I thought they had 5 foreigners, with MBH? Anyway, If she has any remaining sense, Milena will go (or at least I put my faith in Gio's ruthless pragmatism to cut her off, since I don't have much faith in her sense). I also don't think Bartsch will stay, both for volleyball and non-volleyball reasons. They should keep the other 3 (and indeed, I think they all have contracts for another season?). With Zhu back, Vakif is guaranteed to win every single domestic competition. Again.

Quelle surprise.:down:

OMG Milena has been off of my radar since she is doing nothing special compared to the other 4. I also think MBH is just a temporary reinforcement for CL.

Do you think they have a chance to win the league this season?

• I don't blame you. At this point, Milena is more of a relic, a lucky charm so to speak, that an actual asset on court. As for their chances, seeing as they are the only Turkish team that doesn't actively suck in this second half of the season, I would be shocked if they were not to win both the league and the cup.

• I agree on most comments about the league, once again I think you guys are being a bit unfair to GS. When you look past seasons, I agree, it feels like their mission is to finish 4th but nothing else.

However, if you compare budgets this season, THY definitely has way more budget than GS, I am sure PTT has a bigger budget too. Aydin’s budget might be similar to GS’s.

I mean at the the end of the day, GS is using their U18 players as 4th OH, 2nd Opp and 4th MB. Look at how many MBs THY has.

Considering the budgets of these 4 teams this season, GS will actually make a good job if they finish 4th.

• The big problem Is that most of the elite/best/most consistent players from the 80s generation retired in the last 2/3 years.

As long as Just 3 foreigners are allowed on court, this Is not going to change, unless a new golden generation shows up out of the Blue.

• GS does have a good bunch of young prospects so I think investing on them for next 2 years would be a good move. The reason for them to be constantly 4th for almost a decade is their core local players which most of other mid-level teams can't have. However recently some good locals started to sign with mid level teams instead of sitting at the bench of top4 teams. Thus I expect GS loose their 4th spot next season if not this season

• I am hoping to cancel or postpone all games in Turkey so that beri should stop. Annoying as hell. Do you have time to eat? Sleep? Or even take care of your seld. 😂

Last time I reply to you,but do you know what is the first thing that should be canceled? Your (and every other troll's) subscription to this forum.

• Turkey is famous that they can't publish real stories or numbers. They are very censorship when it comes to media... :hit:

• As someone has many doctor friends, med student friends I can say that there is not significant increase on flu like symptoms in Turkey YET. But it will be, sure.

Health Ministry is doing really good job. Half of Turkish people don't trust officals, but Minister earned lots of trust on social media.

In everycity, some hospitals are assigned for Coronovirus.

Testing is not a problem, yet. Same pcr tests. First confirmed case was announced at midnight in Turkey, when test was done.

Turkey was one of the first countries that closed borders with Italy. We have big border with Iran, so the first quarantine hospital was in near there.

It took one day to stop schools/universities and sport.

A special science council is founded. They follow everything to FLATTEN THE CURVE.

Even Donald Trump got it that we should flat the curve but I don't expect the trolls in this forum will get it.

If you wanna know what "flatten the curve" means;

https://www.sciencealert.com/d…__twitter_impression=true