Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• "Turkey was one of the first countries that closed borders with Italy. "

It shouldnt be so hard to close a border that doesn't exist😏

Is it so funny? You re the smartest guy alive? It's 2020, global world and when I heard the word of border, my brain gets more than geographical borders.

"Turkey was one of the first countries that banned the flights (and also cruises) from and to Italy"

I hope you happy now.

Are you really like that in your real life too? :aww:or is it so much easier to behave like that in forum ? Get a life please instead of attacking everyone that is not having the same opinion with you.

I agree with taylor10 that the minister is doing a fairly good job with this coronavirus thing. I am saying this as a doctor in emergency service in Istanbul.

• Are you really like that in your real life too? :aww:or is it so much easier to behave like that in forum ? Get a life please instead of attacking everyone that is not having the same opinion with you.

I agree with taylor10 that the minister is doing a fairly good job with this coronavirus thing. I am saying this as a doctor in emergency service in Istanbul.

Why are you guys so butthurt? He said something dumb and I called it out. And yes I would do the same thing offline as well

• What he said about closing borders with Italy was very understandable but as you say it is your general attitude so it is okey:whistle:

definitely, can't handle dumb people

• PTT lost to THY 3-1. If Nilüfer wins over Beşiktaş (which is an easy task), they will finish 8th and play playoffs while PTT plays play out. Well done and well deserved Nilüfer 💪

• The biggest concern in Turkey right now is the habit of politicizing every fucking thing. They even politicize the coronavirus and creating conspiracy theories and this makes people even more panic. People are shopping like crazy, almost no pasta is left on the shelfs. Turkish sanitizer(kolonya) and other sanitizers are doubled/tripled the price...It's same with masks...

All big football and basketball leagues in Europe are postponed. In Turkey, they are still playing without spectators. I hope next week, it will be canceled here.

• This is why I hate PANIC, everyone is NOT acting normal.

;(

• PTT lost to THY 3-1. If Nilüfer wins over Beşiktaş (which is an easy task), they will finish 8th and play playoffs while PTT plays play out. Well done and well deserved Nilüfer 💪

I am happy for Nilüfer! they deserved to be in play offs

On the other hand, PTT played terrible all season long except their win over GS. I've watched today's match, they lost so many chances while they were leading against THY. Polen has been very disappointing again. Also Seda seems like a shadow of herself as expected. I think it wasn't a wise decision to come back, now people will remember with this performance.

I wonder why Leyva hasn't been playing recently. Is she injured?

• And still Boskovic is only one who is carring this team with them or without...

Sorry for injuries :(

• Both teams with some difficulties in serve receive, but when they are in system Vakifbank is just much better. Ognjenovic has much more options, so their game is less predictable.

Happy to see Kübra back on court! I like her positive vibe!^^

• Great team play by Vakifbank, very good reception, versatile sets of Maja(7 to middles, 8 to OH, and 9 to Opp), and good execution of Vakif's spikers(59%).

Very good set for Vakif, and I don't want to waste words for Ecz, shame shame and again shame.