Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• I really hope Boskovic will leave Eczacibasi and go to a better team where she is respected as a top player, with a good coach who understands modern volleyball and plays with passion. It is just not Motta, there was Barbolini and Caprara, too. All these coaches have CVs with lots of trophies but their understanding of volleyball is old and does not work anymore.

I hope Boskovic’s injury is nothing serious.

• Bartsch isn't playing as stable she used to be lately... Gabi in now

• Bartsch isn't playing as stable she used to be lately... Gabi in now

Her reception today was the worst since she joined VB however she scored a couple good points and blocks...Gabi was really unstable in the game against Moscow at least now she looks to have returned to her old good self.

• The worst thing to me about the Motta era is that they seem to get worse as the season goes on. I know they had injuries this season, but it started before the injuries and it was the same pattern last year. They were beating everyone at the start of the season (they didn't always look great but they were winning matches) and they seem to totally have lost it by this stage. Compare that to Vakifbank who grow together and learn how to play as a team as the season goes on. Say what you like about Guidetti but he knows how to build team chemistry.

• sitenoise AGY 3-1 Aydin they did it again when we did not expect it :rolll::flower: well I can't be mad, let's hope they stay beat GS and are allowed to stay together + add 1 more talented youngster here :box:

Tugba Senoglu 17 pts 52%

Alexia Caratasu 20 pts

Derya Cebecioglu 21 pts (50%) :rose:my girl got a lot of hate lately but she is still a teenager :!: 19.

Decent reception from Tugba but even more so libero Ayca, can't say it from Derya but we did not expect much anyway :lol::rolll:

AtlasGlobal Yesilyurt will meet Galatasaray.

• Also good to see that Meliha finally playing in an "important" match and she is doing a decent job!

• Haak is playing insane lately!

She really proved everyone wrong, true fighter. She did get a lot of critique early on and it seems all it did was push her to be better :box:

• Gabi with some crazy angles:cheesy:

• Eczacibasi looks terrible... It seems they're lowkey done after all the injuries, gave up

they were not that good before the injuries either. I wonder what is their game plan or if they even have one.

Gamze should stop playing volleyball, if a setter cannot even set a decent ball to her players, she shouldn’t be playing.

• 19 win for Vakif in a row.

In the absence of the Italian leagues, I must not allow the forum members to be harmed for the countdown on that behalf.

Go Vakif !! :super:

• I honestly think many of these players are probably thinking "when are they gonna cancel the league?".

• Was their a stream of it I might get to replay?

I didn't get to see enough AGY this season :( Tugba is beautiful, Koolhaas adorably big, Buket a little tragic, and the Romanian southpaw, silently effective--I wouldn't be surprised if her blossom is large in the coming years, but I dunno. Then Derya. She's aggravating, in an attractive, frustrating way. I have a soft spot for flawed talent. I believe Derya's shortcomings are psychological. She'll either conquer that or she won't. I'd like to watch it play out.

• Was their a stream of it I might get to replay?

I didn't get to see enough AGY this season :( Tugba is beautiful, Koolhaas adorably big, Buket a little tragic, and the Romanian southpaw, silently effective--I wouldn't be surprised if her blossom is large in the coming years, but I dunno. Then Derya. She's aggravating, in an attractive, frustrating way. I have a soft spot for flawed talent. I believe Derya's shortcomings are psychological. She'll either conquer that or she won't. I'd like to watch it play out.

no : (((( but if Corona ever allows it:

GS-AGY will be epic, I'll def notify u

• Not hate, but criticism:aww:

My criticism was about her reception which still sucks. Her attack numbers are if good at one match, bad at two following matches.

To be honest, I am rooting for Caratasu more. I hope she will be naturalized as rumored:love: She is a star in the making:heart:

By the way, Plak&Maret duo is clearly not working. Plak is one of those OHs that should stop insisting to try to be an average OH and focus on developing as Opp. If the rumors of Sloetjes quiting NT is true, Plak will be needed more as Opp than as OH, considering both Buijs and Daalderop are better player than her as OHs.