Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• I am rooting for Caratasu more. I hope she will be naturalized as rumored :love: She is a star in the making :heart:

I had to refresh myself ... Alexia Ioana Căruțașu is only 16 years old. Looks like she started playing for CSM București at 12:!:and then the Vakifbank snatched her up.

There's a rumor she will become Turkish citizen? That's cool for Turkey. I wonder if she'll become loud and bombastic :super:

• As far as today's match goes, I'll just say that what Vitra is doing to Tijana should be a punishable by law, and leave it at that.

• As far as today's match goes, I'll just say that what Vitra is doing to Tijana should be a punishable by law, and leave it at that.

Oh well, I recommend you to watch Uralochka with Parubets, or going back in time, some of the late 90s matches of Croatia with Barbara Jelic. And if you mean the injury, these things happen and it was obviously nothing serious fortunately.

• Oh well, I recommend you to watch Uralochka with Parubets, or going back in time, some of the late 90s matches of Croatia with Barbara Jelic. And if you mean the injury, these things happen and it was obviously nothing serious fortunately.

Even if happened before it doesn't mean that it's right... Eczacibaci were supposed to be a world class team, with world class players... If with stars, you only set to your Opp or you are so dependent of her that if she's not scoring 30+ points you can't win, something isn't quite right

• Oh well, I recommend you to watch Uralochka with Parubets, or going back in time, some of the late 90s matches of Croatia with Barbara Jelic. And if you mean the injury, these things happen and it was obviously nothing serious fortunately.

that is not the same thing at all. Parubets is the star of Uralochka, they may not have the best players but they have the players that does their job, Parubets gets the sets she wants. Eczacibasi on the other hand, transfers expensive players who underperforms in Eczacibasi because they are either past their prime or injury prone.

when you have a player who is like Boskovic, you have to build your team around her, with players who has a role in the team and does their job. Neither Gamze nor Carli can set to Boskovic, they both cannot even set a decent set to their spiker.

Local players are like just like puppets, they are there because they need local players, do not get time. Anyway, I am so done with Eczacibasi but I cannot stop supporting Boskovic.

• Eczacibasi needs a fresh start next season. That's all.

Anyway world class players are supposed to carry their teams, so there's nothing wrong on Tijana being Tijana. The real problem is that Eczacibasi never manages to built a team chemistry.

• Another point. They had their consistent setter becoming better and better when they won the Champions League and the World Championship titles in 2015. They were just really unlucky Asuman Karakoyun got so badly injured that she had to give up volleyball at the age of 26! In 2015 their core of local players was amazing, but the best of them (Kayalar, Gumus and Demir) retired as well in a few years.

• They rely on her for everything and throw too many sets at her per match, and it starts affecting her perf.

It wouldn't be a problem if those sets were good and usable, and with the kind of awful balls she gets, she's doing an incredible best job, so for now I don't see that affect on her perf., but if she continues like this I'm afraid she'll come to that, and to potential injuries, and to a decline in self-confidence. Although she is so good that I doubted all that, but certainly if nothing else she needs to leave Ecz if she wants the titles and generally because of the atmosphere that looks more than dead on the team.

• It's true that EczV struggled mostly after they lost their core team.

They couldn't build a new core like VB yet and don't have Eda-like players like FB anymore.

It's why everyone says they should start focusing on their locals now.

• Eczacibasi needs a fresh start next season. That's all.

Anyway world class players are supposed to carry their teams, so there's nothing wrong on Tijana being Tijana. The real problem is that Eczacibasi never manages to built a team chemistry.

The big problem is if you are Tijana (one of the best players of today), you have been doing your best for years and you are playing better and better from year to year, you are playing in a big club, with a long and rich tradition, lots of money, nice conditions, everything is great, just missing the most important titles, winning titles at the beginning of the season when teams are unplayable, in the middle when they still judge the dry quality, but we all know from mid-January that at the end of the year they will run out of those most important titles. I would be bored to play in such an environment.

• As QPL says, there is nothing wrong in being the best player on a team year after year (after all, Tijana has been the best scorer for Serbia in every single major competition she played ever since her 2014 WCH debut), but the combination of the money Eczacibasi keeps spending and the absolute lack of any significant results is astounding: 1 Turkish Cup, 1 CEV Cup and 1 World Club Championship in 5 years, with their kind of money and with having someone like Boskovic! You have to be incredible incompetent, at every level, as a club, to do that.

• Nowadays all the big clubs are relying on their opposite and it is not any different in Eczacıbasi. Just like Egonu in Conegliano, Haak in Vakifbank, Vargas in Fenerbahce or Goncharova in Moscow.

Only exception is Scandicci but the reason for them is having very unstable two opposites

• i think that Gabi will leave Vakifbank. Gio might want to improve Meliha as defensive OH together with the younger who has currently playing for AGY and with Zhu, so fat a Offensive OH as Bartsh seems way better.

Hope Gabi signs with ECZ, who needs to hire also a good setter and MB.

Ganze A. / M. Hanckoc

Beyza A./ Yasemin G. / Ergul A. / Yuan X.

Gabi / Hande / Saliha / Seyma E.

Tijana B. / Melis Durul.

Singe A.

• ECZ should try to get G. Onal back.

G. Onal, Asli Kalac and Gozde Yilmaz/Ebrar would be really good addictions.

• This doesn't make sense at all. Why would Guidetti invest on and offensive OH when you have Zhu and Haak on your team?:what: I'm pretty sure in this case Gui would prefer Gabi over Bartsch anytime. She is currently best receiver of the league based on stats:whistle:

By the way Guldeniz is having a terrible season so far. There's no way that she can help to Eczacıbasi Gözde Yılmaz was there for many years and clearly she didn't have helped them why would they want her back?:aww: