Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• What is wrong with Turksih teams, why are they still playing ??? Is the volleyball more important than people's lives ???

They are so selfish :cursing:

• What is wrong with Turksih teams, why are they still playing ??? Is the volleyball more important than people's lives ???

Wow finally someone decided to be reasonable:whistle:

• Wow finally someone decided to be reasonable:whistle:

I don't get it, money in front of everything ?

I'm so disappointed by them :(

They reported 50 affected, but real number is way bigger ;(

• I'm so disappointed by them :(

They reported 50 affected, but real number is way bigger ;(

No, it's not. Stop being fucking stupid.

Numbers will increase, for sure. You can keep following the health ministery for correct numbers or keep licking imoco ass and belive whatever you want.

Leagues will hopefully cancel this week. Italy is great example of what to NOT do. We should learn better from them.

As long as their governement does nothing, they can keep going on.

We are not talking about a league willing to give the wrong interpratation to a dpcm in order to save the season. Not yet, at least.

And before you call me hater or something else, yes, they are better to cancel every sport competition soon: since the quarantine started in Italy, the number of the infected people started slowing down in the last 3 days.

• Wow finally someone decided to be reasonable:whistle:

you know he is not being reasonable, he is just trying to bash Turkish teams. He thinks Turkey hides numbers while his own country somehow has only a few people infected and others are under control.

It seems no country except South Korea is under control or has enough tests to have it under control. At this point, number of infected people from all countries is just incorrect simply because no one has enough tests and only tests heavily suspected patients.

• It seems no country except South Korea is under control or has enough tests to have it under control. At this point, number of infected people from all countries is just incorrect simply because no one has enough tests and only tests heavily suspected patients.

Exactly. My father is a doctor, and he says that is exactly the case. Only those who are obvious suspects are being tested (those who came from abroad and those exhibiting signs of respiratory distress), but they don't test those people that THEY interacted with recently. Suffice it to say, you can add 1 or 2 zero's of truly infected in every country Vis-à-vis official numbers.

• It seems no country except South Korea is under control or has enough tests to have it under control. At this point, number of infected people from all countries is just incorrect simply because no one has enough tests and only tests heavily suspected patients.

This is CORRECT and fact! The Koreans handled the situation amazing and the numbers have slowed down there. There were sanitizers everywhere on the streets I heard, the health department taking every COVID case very seriously. Masks were everywhere. Truly respect to them, they proved what we already lowkey knew: that South Korea and Japan are passing the 'modern' western world as well these days.

• This is CORRECT and fact! The Koreans handled the situation amazing and the numbers have slowed down there. There were sanitizers everywhere on the streets I heard, the health department taking every COVID case very seriously. Masks were everywhere. Truly respect to them, they proved what we already lowkey knew: that South Korea and Japan are passing the 'modern' western world as well these days.

the reason they have high number of infected people is they are testing 10k everyday and more then 285k is already tested. It may seem their mortality rate is quite low but reason is since they can test more individual, they have a number more close to reality of infected patient.

If you think about the number of deaths in Italy and number of infected people, add that they cannot test everyone, number of infected people is not even close to reality. It might be even close or more to millions mathematically. Not just Italy of course, all countries.

• The true mortality rate (among ALL infected, not just those who are officially so) is almost certainly not greater than 1%. Everything else that we know of this virus is absolutely at odds with 4-5% mortality rate or so that is the official version (that is an extremelly high rate for a virus).

I read that since S. Korea experienced MERS, when the Chinese scientists published the sequences of the virus, they immediately prepared tons of tests. I saw video online where they test people in their own cars, so everyone is less exposed to risks. Valentina Diouf was playing there and said she didn't feel any hysteria there.

Here in Italy they were testing widely at the beginning but then couldn't anymore. The experts say the real numbers are way higher ( even 10 times higher) but laboratories' priorities is to work for the people who need the most right now. Staying at home is essential for the rest of the population. So far Italy made 137 k tests.

• This is CORRECT and fact! The Koreans handled the situation amazing and the numbers have slowed down there. There were sanitizers everywhere on the streets I heard, the health department taking every COVID case very seriously. Masks were everywhere. Truly respect to them, they proved what we already lowkey knew: that South Korea and Japan are passing the 'modern' western world as well these days.

AFAIK Japan's approach has been different than Korea. Japan doesn't want to postpone or cancel the Olympics at all since of course there is an insane amount of money involved

• AFAIK Japan's approach has been different than Korea. Japan doesn't want to postpone or cancel the Olympics at all since of course there is an insane amount of money involved

Yes indeed, but I like the way people take precautions in both East-Asian countries while most of us are careless here, also in both countries the people are super educated on the virus and it seems the governments do a good job explaining them, while a lot here still refer to it as the Flu here. Their preparations to such epidemies is just crazy good and deserves some praise imo. Olympics... Yea I mean you don't just cancel such an event, but might be inevitable at this point and with this speed.

South Korea sure deserves some extra praise, they've outdone every single other country in the world.

• First death and more than 50 people got Corona, it is time to stop the league !!!! :cursing:

• There are 98 infected patients and 1 death confirmed in Turkey. And one of my patient that I examined in 11 march is highly possible is Covid19 infected. My hospital got informed me today and I am probably gonna tested soon.

• Coronavirus reached Turkey. I hope the government does something as soon as possible. Stay home as much as you can, guys.

Of course they need to cancel all the sport events. Istanbul is the biggest city of Europe, no more words needed.