Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• But let's talk about Imoco. Who cares! Amazing. Best team in the world. Wolosz best setter in the world. De Gennaro best libero in the world. Egonu best player in the world. Hill best i don't know what. Sylla and de Kruijf best players against coronavirus. Let them rule the world.

And you know what's funny. Imoco has 5 foreigners in their roster. This is the same number as Vakifbak, Eczacibasi. Fenerbahce has 4, I think.

• And as I said Turksih teams are even worst in domestic league than in CEV or WCCH competition.

To bad that Ebrar is playing in Turkey, to bad that Novara didn't signed her. Meliha too

• They will fall in front of Italian teams 3rd year in row and so on.

Why is this provocation ? This is the fact.

This is the biggest problem with you, to you facts are something that should have happened or will happen in your opinion. It's such a clear contradiction that I really won't waste time explaining to you.

Only, i repeat onlyy last year(one year in a row) was year when turkish club "failed" against italian, and that is sport. This year isn't over yet(and obviously will not be fnished), the next is nowhere near the beginning and you're talking about the facts hahahahahahahah. You're such a funny person.

• Venturini never played in Italy, he would never like her

He would probably say that playing only in Brazil does not qualify you as a top player :lol::lol::lol:

• And you know what's funny. Imoco has 5 foreigners in their roster. This is the same number as Vakifbak, Eczacibasi. Fenerbahce has 4, I think.

5 foreign and in starting six 3. Your point ?

Vakif 5, and 5 in there starting six same as Ecz. In CEV and WCCH.

• And as I said Turksih teams are even worst in domestic league than in CEV or WCCH competition.

To bad that Ebrar is playing in Turkey, to bad that Novara didn't signed her. Meliha too

What? Turkish teams are worse than Turkish teams in the Turkish league?! OMG!!!!! This doesn't even make any sense!

• What? Turkish teams are worse than Turkish teams in the Turkish league?! OMG!!!!! This doesn't even make any sense!

In CEV competition and WCCH.

• 5 foreign and in starting six 3. Your point ?

Vakif 5, and 5 in there starting six same as Ecz. In CEV and WCCH.

Michelle Bartsch didn't even play at the WCCH. Have some sense.

Meliha wouldn't have existed as a player if it hadn't been for Turkey (at least she wouldn't have played in 3 among the biggest clubs in the world).

• Michelle Bartsch didn't even play at the WCCH. Have some sense.

But again you are not correcting yourself.

4 in WCCH, 5 in CEV. ECZ 5, but you said 3.

• But again you are not correcting yourself.

4 in WCCH, 5 in CEV. ECZ 5, but you said 3.

Where in the hell did I even say the word "3"?????????????

I think you need some medication.

• Omg Cro stop being so stupid and stop writing anything at all on this thread, love Conegliano and Serie A, like others just they aren't so limited as you.

• If you want to have order than when I ask you for some order in other threads, listen to me. I ask you nicely.

Provocation will be always respond with provocation.:mirror:

• So I must come back to present instead of living the golden past of Serie A1, but he can spread his hypothetical fairytale alike futures where turkish teams will be weaker and weaker. :lol:

And remember a team with Berg, Baldizzone / Rinieri, Del Core, Mengarda, Costagrande / Guiggi, Dushkyevich, Rosso / Sheilla, Centoni / Puerari wouldn't stop Egonu. :rolll:

Crovolley, thank you for giving me so much fun during my I lost the count day of quarantine. :dance6:

• So I must come back to present instead of living the golden past of Serie A1, but he can spread his ipotetical fairytale alike futures where turkish teams will be weaker and weaker. :lol:

And remember a team with Berg, Baldizzone / Rinieri, Del Core, Mengarda, Costagrande / Guiggi, Dushkyevich, Rosso / Sheilla, Centoni / Puerari wouldn't stop Egonu. :rolll:

Crovolley, thank you for giving me so much fun during my I lost the count day of quarantine. :dance6:

Players as Zhu(One of the greatest players), Rasic, Robinson, Sloetjes and other Vakif players who were world class players didn't stop her. So yes.

• And remember a team with Berg, Baldizzone / Rinieri, Del Core, Mengarda, Costagrande / Guiggi, Dushkyevich, Rosso / Sheilla, Centoni / Puerari wouldn't stop Egonu. :rolll:

He can't know about those players, they haven't played for Conegliano. He lives in a parallel universe that started a few years ago, forgive him.

• Try to find on youtube some games of older Serie A1 before comparing players from these different eras (or comparing with player that you didn't even see)...

You would think that Conegliano girls are a bunch of amateurs

• And you think this team was better than Vakifbank with Zhu as leader ? Really ?