Russia - SUPERLIGA PARIMATCH 2019/2020

• 3:0 for Kazan. Number 17 from Kazan is so beautifull and She is so young and tall. She reminds me at Pietrini a lot.

Samanta Fabris again top scorer of the match, I don't have stats but it is around 20points:heart:

her name is Tatyana Kadochkina. She is 16y.o

I'm sure you'll love her more when you see her wearing club Italia shirt:lol:

• her name is Tatyana Kadochkina. She is 16y.o

I'm sure you'll love her more when you see her wearing club Italia shirt:lol:

She is HUGE talent for this age as OH.

I really don't see reason why they signed De La Cruz. I mean they have shaky reception She will not help them in this part of the game...

I see her as future volleyball star if She keeps growing + her beautiy.

And why She is wearing Club Italia jersey??

• She's been playing as OH since last year. She switched her position from OPP to OH.

Maybe she is a fan of Italy Championship like you;)

• And I was right, Samanta Fabris top scorer with 20points(EDIT: 22 Points) , proving everyone that they were wrong about her performance in Russian league :)

But lets be honest I even expect little bit better performance with less errors in attack...

• Poor my Sammy, Always playing on nice level but She always needs to prove herself over and over again...

First She was not right for Russian league and now She needs to be number 1 with her team and herself as top scorer,but even that will not again be enough...

• She has nothing to prove to me: I know pretty well she's just an average player. :win:

Oh yeah to bad that She is not from Puerto Rico but okej, than She will be good as Enright so She could sit on the bench with her. World class player

I respeact your objective opinion :)

• Oh yeah to bad that She is not from Puerto Rico but okej, than She will be good as Enright so She could sit on the bench with her. World class player

I respeact your objective opinion :)

No, you don't. If you did, you wouldn't need to bring Enright in, when she has nothing to do with Fabris. Grow up, child.

• Samanta Fabris again top scorer for Dinamo Kazan in new victory 3:1.

And even next match will be away for Kazan it is literally 5th match in row that they didn't played at home yet. :what:

Do they have any ranking on their web as top scorer, blocker etc?

• D.Metar vs D.Kazan 1-3 (14:25, 14:25, 25:18, 17:25)

Fabris 21, Koroleva 17, Simirnova 15

Enisei vs Sakhalin 2-3 (25:23, 25:21, 25:27, 24:26, 10:15)

Bochkareva 27, Samoilova 24, Frolova 21

D.Krasnodar vs Lokomotiv 0-3 (24:26, 22:25, 24:26)

Cleger 18, Khaletskaya 15, Voronkova 12

Uralochka vs Proton 2-3 (25:16, 25:27, 16:25, 25:22, 13;15)

Parubets 37, Martynyuk 24, Bavykina 17

Zarechie vs D.Moscow 3-2 (22:25, 14:25, 25:21, 25:21, 15:13)

Goncharova 33, Russu 27, Vorobyeva 14

Leningradka vs Minchanka 3-0 (27:25, 25:23, 25:14)

Garelik 24, Stolyar 13, Polyakova 12

• Parubets 37, Martynyuk 24, Bavykina 17

Aliona 😲 I'm surprised she scored so much points. Looks like the season in Korea really help her and she is not afraid to take responsibility for scoring points.

• Aliona 😲 I'm surprised she scored so much points. Looks like the season in Korea really help her and she is not afraid to take responsibility for scoring points.

in fact, she didn't play well against D.Moscow and D.Kazan. She hadn't scored so much since the start of the Russian league, it was perhaps her best play and that best play was against Uralochka^^

• "Carlini never plays with the middles" they said...

"Carlini is forced to play with Egonu" I said...

19 balls to the MBs over 5 sets is nothing...she is still the same Carlini of Novara.

Hancock is showing better quality at the moment and I think she deserves to be US main setter in Tokyo.