Russia - SUPERLIGA PARIMATCH 2019/2020

• Uralochka vs Lokomotiv was definitely much more fun, I don’t know maybe it was because of Parubets.

If you can’t confront a team that receives with Biryukova and De La Cruz, you are definitely a bad serving team.

• It's stating the obvious, but Moscow misses Maja so much this year. Carlini is not up to the challenge and as much as I like Babeshina she isn't either. Honestly I'm not sure any other setter could get them to the level required because Goncharova and Fetisova are the only really good players left now.

• It's stating the obvious, but Moscow misses Maja so much this year. Carlini is not up to the challenge and as much as I like Babeshina she isn't either. Honestly I'm not sure any other setter could get them to the level required because Goncharova and Fetisova are the only really good players left now.

and I don’t think Fetisova is not close to her top form yet after her injury and this not the year of Goncharova.

• At last a clear three set win for Kazan, which was favourite here anyway. Moscow has to fight to stay in contention for a CL berth, because this semi series looks like a lost case for them.

• Samanta Fabris rocking whole season in Russia :super:

Only if Kazan could transfer Zhu, and they have money for it.

We would finally have one team who can challenge Italians and Turkish titans.

• Good thing Lokomotiv wanted to avoid Moscow... I think Kosheleva is doing better in reception than expected. But her attack is disappointing. Krasnodar really enjoyed blocking her...

Starting to doubt that Russia will finish the season...

• Russia is still set to finish superleague season - despite male professional (?!) Earvin Ngapeth contracted the Corona virus during vacation in France (who knows him will not worry too much...).

• Samanta Fabris is in Croatia, and She is in home isolation for next 2 weeks., so Russian league is official done or ? :what:

• And it is offical. Dinamo Kazan won Russian Championship.

Brava Samanta, two Cups in your first season in Russia :heart:

Two Italians and now 1 Russian. :cup:

• So that means, that Kazan, Kaliningrad and Ekaterinburg will play CL, Moscow suffered the expected downgrade to CEV cup and Proton Saratov gets the Challenge Cup berth, right? Because first semis were not counted anymore...

• Oooooo that would be so shame, Moscow with Natalia deserves to play CL :(

• Dinamo Kazam was the best team, I think they had 20 victories in the row. So they deserve it. :)

• Kazan's second team lost in Sakhalin (2:3) in the first round and the first team lost in Ekaterinburg (0:3) in the fifth round and they won the cup.

Some transfer wishes: Moscow should get O. Efimova and/or Romanova. The following players should move to a weaker club (not top 4) where they can be starting players: Kotikova, Iurinskaya, Gorbacheva, Matveeva, Popova.

Let's just hope all the teams have funding for next season because the news that Vladivostok stopped funding their sports clubs (money is needed for the coronavirus fight) is worrying (https://www.newsvl.ru/sport/2020/04/01/188958/).