Russia - SUPERLIGA PARIMATCH 2019/2020

• Russia is still set to finish superleague season - despite male professional (?!) Earvin Ngapeth contracted the Corona virus during vacation in France (who knows him will not worry too much...).

• Samanta Fabris is in Croatia, and She is in home isolation for next 2 weeks., so Russian league is official done or ? :what:

• And it is offical. Dinamo Kazan won Russian Championship.

Brava Samanta, two Cups in your first season in Russia :heart:

Two Italians and now 1 Russian. :cup:

• Kazan is the deserved winner. Unless I am mistaken Lokomotiv lost the championship by sending the second team to Sakhalin... :lol::lol::lol:

You are right :rolll:

• So that means, that Kazan, Kaliningrad and Ekaterinburg will play CL, Moscow suffered the expected downgrade to CEV cup and Proton Saratov gets the Challenge Cup berth, right? Because first semis were not counted anymore...

• Oooooo that would be so shame, Moscow with Natalia deserves to play CL :(

• Dinamo Kazam was the best team, I think they had 20 victories in the row. So they deserve it. :)

• Kazan's second team lost in Sakhalin (2:3) in the first round and the first team lost in Ekaterinburg (0:3) in the fifth round and they won the cup.

Some transfer wishes: Moscow should get O. Efimova and/or Romanova. The following players should move to a weaker club (not top 4) where they can be starting players: Kotikova, Iurinskaya, Gorbacheva, Matveeva, Popova.

Let's just hope all the teams have funding for next season because the news that Vladivostok stopped funding their sports clubs (money is needed for the coronavirus fight) is worrying (https://www.newsvl.ru/sport/2020/04/01/188958/).

• Dinamo Moscow appealed against the league for assigning the title to Dinamo-Kazan.

I didn't know it happened. Just like I said for Chemik Police, the league can't give a title normally assigned by the play-offs using the regular season ranking. It makes no sense. No play-offs, no title.

• They lost clear 3:0. What they want ?

Dinamo Kazan is Champion :cup:

• Sorry, What else can I say if I find this league ugly and anachronistic? It's not a provocation. I'm not crovolley, I express myself directly, no need to metaphors.

I feel the very same way about the brazilian Superliga. I used to know every single player of that league till 5/6 years ago, but now I can't find it an intresting league to watch. I don't know most most of the players and I get confused, 'cause they have all the same names. I wrote it in their league topic and no one felt provocated or pissed off, on the other hand they said "you're right, the level is pretty low compared to the golden ages of the league" and we now share and talk about some mid-90' finals. That's all.

It's not just a matter of level, it just has zero appeal to me. I watch some mid-level leagues, such as the german, portorican or swiss... They may have short and powerless players, but they can play a modern and technical volleyball at least. When I watch russian games I see zero ball control, setters running like crazy to save the ball and high and slow sets to crazy tall and slow girls most of the time. This is not for my taste. Sorry.

• she is offended about the same kinda things she says towards the Turkish league

:lol:

Idk what there is to leave the forum for, he just says the league is nowhere near the quality it once was which is true when we look at stats and it's his opinion after all. I agree with Ksenia that QPL exaggerated it, Russian league is not close to being a ghost ship either. Maybe he should have worded it better.

I really liked Kazan's game this season, if they could build more teams as them they could come right back, who knows.

• You guys shouldn’t even bother to reply to her at all after she said Russia does not have any problem with gays and that killing of gays were a lie and it was invented by western media. And don’t forget, she visited Istanbul and didn’t like it at all.