20. North Macedonia

21. Sweden

22. Belarus

23. Albania

24. Iceland

25. Czech Republic

26. San Marino

• My hottie list:

1-Lithuania (his song was terrible but he is beautiful)

2-Azerbaijan (what a guy!😍)

3-Switzerland (he is very sexy and has a catchy song)
    4-Spain (cutest with a great smile)

Probably Altinli s favourite bear is the singer from Hungary😜

• Lol bitch no I don't go for every other bear :rolll: Hungary doesn't catch my attention at all :wacko:

Here there is only 1 person that catches my eye and that's da wolf this time, like wtf how hot is he :down::gone: I'm obviously talking about Azerbaijan.

My list

1. Azerbaijan (wth should be illegal level hot wolf)

2. :flower: I don't care

3. :flower: IDC

4. :flower: IDC

5. :flower: IDC

• United Kingdom's song is disgusting btw ew. Sounds like something an X-Factor winner would perform LMAO UK never sends good stuff to Eurovision

I think the entire Eurovision fandom hates it btw so prepare to ser it choke XD

• U.K`s last year ( Storm) was my TOP 3 favorite with Ireland and Germany. I still listen to these songs very often. Germany`s still makes me cry ( I listened to it today).

U.K`s this year is a amazing song. I already downloaded it.

• yea and it's the 2nd time we take part through him, through San Marino :lol:

I wish we took part again like normal though, it's been 6 ish years... : ( I really miss it. Oh well if we'd take part right now it'd be a dramafest like Azerbaijan-Armenia-Ukraine-Russia town so I'm happy we at least decide to not enter to just troll or use the contest for political reasons like some of these countries sometimes.

Go Serhat, BE THE RAINBOW AND SAY NA NA NA!

• Since you like wolves, here I am!😘

• I am SHOOK :white: Serdar is a pack member :obey::heart:

Ok I want this entire thread now to be hijacked by people sharing half-naked pics of themselves tbh. Share your bikini shots y'all.

• I agree that the Azeri guy is the best looking objectively, but the blonde Norwegian just melts my heart :love:

Also, #nohomo, but where have all the hot chicks gone? You know it's bad when Serbia's Nevena with the charisma of canned tuna is possibly the prettiest one.

• I agree that the Azeri guy is the best looking objectively, but the blonde Norwegian just melts my heart :love:

Also, #nohomo, but where have all the hot chicks gone? You know it's bad when Serbia's Nevena with the charisma of canned tuna is possibly the prettiest one.

So harsh :rolll:

But I was wondering the same thing. :(

• I am SHOOK :white: Serdar is a pack member :obey::heart:

Ok I want this entire thread now to be hijacked by people sharing half-naked pics of themselves tbh. Share your bikini shots y'all.

Well, now your turn, since Joana is complaining about hot chicks!😜

• My top 5:

Netherlands

Switzerland

Italy

Azerbaijan

Australia

Bottom 5:

San Marino

Germany

Albania

Israel