CEV Cup 2020

• Chemik Police - Galatasaray Istambul 3:1 (25:20, 17:25, 25:19, 27:25)

Salas 23, Silva 20, Mędrzyk 10, Wasilewska 10 /// Rykhliuk 27, Belien 14, Vasilantonaki 13

• Wilma Salas used to hate Galatasaray when she was in Ankara :rolll::heart: Queen still got the rage.

Let's see if GS can respond in Istanbul.

• Does anybody know if the game between Galatasaray and Chemik will be streamed?

• Does anybody know if the game between Galatasaray and Chemik will be streamed?

Don't think so but voleybol.tv broadcasts matches from some sport halls in Turkey including Burhan Felek with their terrible camera view where it is difficult to pick players.

• It's funny how Salas was the weakest attacker in 2010s Cuban NT and she was playing beside Palacios because she had better reception than the others. Anyway I love Salas so much :love:

also CUB MBs from that era seemed to all change to OPP, like castaneda & silva (and later casanova). i didn’t know salas had good reception... that team in the GP was a mess (but then they had reinforcements in the 2011 pan am games — like carcaces, silva, santos & cleger — and gave BRA a scare in the final).

• Galatasaray Istambul - Chemik Police 2:3 (25:19, 18:25, 25:18, 23:25, 12:15)

Rykhliuk 26, Vasilantonaki 20 // Salas 17, Mędrzyk 16, Silva 16

Chemik goes to the next round :heart::super:

• Galatasaray Istambul - Chemik Police 2:3 (25:19, 18:25, 25:18, 23:25, 12:15)

Chemik goes to the next round :heart::super:

Chemik has a really good season so far, they are unbeaten. :box:

• GS is disappointing even for CEV CUP:white: I hope THY would get the 4th place and play in CEV cup next year instead of GS

• GS is disappointing even for CEV CUP:white: I hope THY would get the 4th place and play in CEV cup next year instead of GS

I hope for anyone but GS too for 4th place and frankly I think GS is getting dethroned this season in the play-offs. I only feel bad for Anthi and Asli...

• agreed! Asli and Anthi are having great seasons while rest of the ducks big time. Some veterans like nilay, guldeniz, and alessia should contribute more

• I would add Gizem Karadayi to Anthi and Asli too, but thats simply all. It is kind of Ataman's mistake, why sign a 2 years contract with Alessia who is about to retire? Why let Guldeniz play when Anthi receives like 40 serves per match and attacks the same amounts of balls, while Guldeniz neither receives nor attacks, but just remaining as 6th player on the court.

Belien is also underperforming this entire season, looks like her injury forces her to only attack from zone 3 and she is not as good in it as she is a slider.