Youtube channels

• It is all over YouTube

For me James Charles>>>

From the start I thought Tati's story was over the top and was sure it missed many key elements to it unlike millions of ppl lol. They just jealous a young teenager is more popular and talented than them it's obvious, so they trying to break him. But for a grown 37 y/o lady to bully a young 19 y/o boy, turning the entire world against him like he is Hitler or somth lol... Can't relate.

• James Charles is an idiot.

Tati all the way, 100% right !!!

• It is all over YouTube

For me James Charles>>>

From the start I thought Tati's story was over the top and was sure it missed many key elements to it unlike millions of ppl lol. They just jealous a young teenager is more popular and talented than them it's obvious, so they trying to break him. But for a grown 37 y/o lady to bully a young 19 y/o boy, turning the entire world against him like he is Hitler or somth lol... Can't relate.

I agree :super:

• Tati deleted her video and Jefree had said that he was going to show texts about James but finally he didnt. Probably he had nothing to show us.

• charalampos love it!! XD make the south gay again!!! My fave part is his underwater effect, that was 100% real I think :D and his purple hair :cup:

We also have our local social media stars, Kerimcan Durmaz would be fitting for James Charles role here I guess even though he probably started before him, he started with make-up videos but now is just an all around celeb, which made many tv appearances as well. This is a video of him with his LGBT squad 8o:heart: under which f.e. Selin Ciğerci a trans woman and his 2 best gay friends. They can take role of Nikita Dragun, Many MUA etc. here, they even have beef all the time just like the Americans :lol: I love this video because its just them flexing for 2 mins straight

• charalampos love it!! XD make the south gay again!!! My fave part is his underwater effect, that was 100% real I think :D and his purple hair :cup:

i read underwear instead of underwater..haha

Unfortunately now his hair are not purple

I remember a phrase i read last year "macedonia is not greek, its homosexual".

He speaks a lot of about sex (especially in the past) and he receives many negative comments like "we will find you and we will kill you:". Also many make comments like "if we have people like you, we will not take istanbul back"

hahaha so its nice to see this turkish squad

I noticed that the videos of the big 4 have english subs so i will try to watch them.

The greek version of James Charles has also an ass bigger than the battle between italian-turkish league.

He looks like a diva but he is a very friendly guy.

Also i ve learned a lot of things from his videos ( i didnt know who was james charles, jefree star..what is sugar daddy.and many phrases like spill the team, drama and of course the eggplant emoji). It was like a school for me.

Sertab 😊