Brazil - Superliga 2019/2020

• Coach's choice. And then the team lost ...:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

• I would like to know in which world Maurício Borges and João Rafael are better than Douglas. I think I'm a parallel universe where I'm the only one who cannot see that.

No one with a little bit of sense and sanity can see that. Benching Douglas is inexplicable.

• What a stupid decision. He has been playing amazing. WHAT WAS THE REASOOONNNNN! (in cardi b’s voice)

poor Douglas. He should have just leave to some place else where he is appreciates.

I think we all know the reason. But I'm not going to talk about controversial stuff.

• Generally I would start with Douglas but I have to say that Joao Rafael and Mauricio Borges were best 2 of the team in the match. Both Gabriel Candido and Felipe Roque were really poor instead. Also poor connection between Rapha and Mauricio Souza. That's why the lost.

• lol how did I miss this discussion.

Weber had an openly (not even closet) gay player at Bolivar last season and he was a starter.

The things I have to read here...

• Generally I would start with Douglas but I have to say that Joao Rafael and Mauricio Borges were best 2 of the team in the match. Both Gabriel Candido and Felipe Roque were really poor instead. Also poor connection between Rapha and Mauricio Souza. That's why the lost.

Douglas scored 14 points last night and was the best scorer in the team, while Borges and João combined scored 5. Unless you're talking about the first match, in which Douglas didn't play.

Also they lost because Campinas outplayed them.

lol how did I miss this discussion.

Weber had an openly (not even closet) gay player at Bolivar last season and he was a starter.

The things I have to read here...

I'm pretty sure everyone's blaming Taubaté's management, not Weber. I hope so at least, as this is not an issue specific to this season alone. Also, from the looks of it Taubaté built the team before hiring Weber, so it's likely he wasn't consulted beforehand and is stuck to deal with this. Regardless of this loss, the season is still long.

• Douglas was the best scorer of Taubate in the 2nd match of the finals (14 points) and we still have to read that he is not a better player than the other OHs. That's amazing. Mauricio Borges scored 4 points and had several erros in passing. Joao Rafael entered in the last set and well...I think I won't even waste my time talking about him...bad as usual.

* I just saw saishuu's post and he basically said the same things as I did.

• The Super Volley Trophy tournament will start tomorrow and Itapetininga has dropped out because some members have covid-19.

But...

The show must go on, right?:whistle:

América will replace them.

• Douglas scored 14 points last night and was the best scorer in the team, while Borges and João combined scored 5. Unless you're talking about the first match, in which Douglas didn't play.

Also they lost because Campinas outplayed them.

I'm pretty sure everyone's blaming Taubaté's management, not Weber. I hope so at least, as this is not an issue specific to this season alone. Also, from the looks of it Taubaté built the team before hiring Weber, so it's likely he wasn't consulted beforehand and is stuck to deal with this. Regardless of this loss, the season is still long.

Of course I am talking about 1st game, the one I watched in full. As for the 2nd one I haven't watched with attention, but globally team was worse than in 1st game and again both opposites were really poor.