Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2019-2020

• Jt live stream pls

https://live-stream365.com/sport/volleyball.php

Click on Himeji match if JT isn't listed. The JT match came on that stream after Himeji ended

• Himeji 0–3 Denso was painful [15-25 15-25 20-25]. I had to keep telling myself: "Denso's good. Don't worry about it" :P

• The JT match just ran away. That can happen when you're hitch-hiking

• Saitama out-noSmile Okayama. They're solemn :rolll: especially without Kyōko Aoyagi on court.

1–1 against JT.

• Although it is fun watching Misaki Inoue set the ball to Keti. She does it better than Tominaga. Inoue makes it look like a satire of the high set. She's the hidden gem of V.League setters :rose:

• What a heart-breaker the Hisamitsu v Okayama match isn't playing.

Hisamitsu [25-20, 26-24, 18-25] Okayama,

and Okayama is up in the fourth 12–19

• Sat 9 Nov 2019 Results

Home Away
    Set 1
    Set 2 Set 3 Set 4 Set 5 Total Stats Vid
    Himeji 0–3 Denso 15-25 15-25 20-25 50–75 Stats YT
    Toray 3–0 PFU 25-15 25-14 25-17 75–46 Stats
    JT 3–1 Saitama 25-17 20-25 25-22 25-23 95–87 Stats YT
    Hisamitsu 3–2 Okayama 25-20 26-24 18-25 20-25 15-11 104–105 Stats YT
    Toyota 3–2 Kurobe 20-25 25-16 17-25 25-21 15-9 102–96 Stats YT
    NEC 3–0 Hitachi 25-18 30-28 25-20 80–66 Stats

Not one single replay I can find. This sucks

Edit: Found a few

• The first 30 day waiting period VOD match has arrived at vtv. Since vtv aren't broadcasting anything else and nobody's streaming, I guess I'll watch the Hitachi v Himeji match from opening night tonight. How sad :(

• JT is putting the clampers on Toyota

https://live-stream365.com/sport/volleyball.php

• I wonder why Saori Takahashi isn't playing much at all this year for Toyota. She's rostered up and in uniform

Edit: She's made an entrance !

• This JT v Toyota match is a good game of volleyball. JT's coach has a different rotation/sub philosophy than the previous year. Annie sits out the 3rd quarter, or so, so JT's other players don't feel useless. Yuka Kitsui has court presence, now. With Meguru, Tanaka, and Kobata in the back row, it's hard to beat that. Brilliant move. Hayashi rotates into that with no downgrade while Annie does the full court run-around :dance4:

Apologies to the Brankica lovers in this world --I consider myself one of them-- but Annie Drews is a much much better fit for JT than Brankica was. Annie is a true, dedicated OP. Brankica just got called one because JT had no one local to carry that mantle. Annie doesn't drag the team down with pout parties when things aren't going well, and she's not nearly the defensive liability Brankica was. JT is a quick, scrappy team if you let them be. They play Japanese volleyball, receiving and passing well. And it looks like Annie has ditched the gum. Took her long enough. I hope it sticks!

• Shame there's no stream for watching Hisamitsu get destroyed by Denso.

Hisamitsu took the first set but it's going to be a 1–3 loss to Denso

• JT denting Toyota’s lossless record is the highlight of my day. We’re improving with the 4-set wins but there’s still a lot more room for improvement. I assume JT closes the 2nd round meeting 8-2. I hope they sweep the other group and again sweep their group for the last time. 💚

I love the coach’s strategy of double sub. Making sure there is no wear and tear with Annie and Momii.

• Shame there's no stream for watching Hisamitsu get destroyed by Denso.

Hisamitsu took the first set but it's going to be a 1–3 loss to Denso

You're right! 8| What's happening to Hisamitsu? They lost most games now than the entirety of last season... Are they missing Foluke so much that they don't know how to win anymore?

• You're right! 8| What's happening to Hisamitsu? They lost most games now than the entirety of last season... Are they missing Foluke so much that they don't know how to win anymore?

It's inexplicable. I don't think they miss Foluke. Fabiana is doing a good job. She's not the party animal Foluke was, she's all business, but with the roster they have they shouldn't be dependent on one person.

They've lost more games now than they lost in the last TWO seasons combined.

• They've lost more games now than they lost in the last TWO seasons combined.

it is on their spiking. Second fewest back row attack kills. Also their kill percentage is really bad as well. Passing is really good but kills aren’t happening.

Odd stat Araki and Fabiana have the same number of kills, but Araki has done it in fewer swings.