Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2019-2020

• I guess it's goodbye Hitachi :white:

Have you figured that out math-wise? If so, don't tell me. I want to continue to believe <3

• These VTV matches are sad, in that the zoom camera shows the server hit the ball and then when it cuts to the full court cam you see her hit the ball again. :thumbdown:

• Based on a statistical model, Hisamitsu has a 68.22% chance of making the Top 8 over Hitachi (31.78%)

That's pretty specific :rolll:

I'll stick with good vibes and my gut :)

• This VTV ... did this last week. too. It's like they run out of broadcast oomph if they do a second match. Stops and starts. I've seen way less than half the points of two sets :white:

The Hitachi match was worth it, though

• No JT OKAYAMA streams again :(

That FB dude is streaming the NEC match :cursing: instead of JT

• it’s like he doesnt even bother streaming any more of JT’s matches 🤣

Seemed like he was favoring JT matches for a while.

• JT was trailing through the teens and then rolled ahead. They got that. Okayama is still working on how to get better after the set reaches 20

• It must have been Mako Shina's big time debut starting for Saitama last night. The camera was living on her. Commentators must have been talking about her. She did okay, and then in the 3rd set got a kill block. and then a service ace. After the ace, the camera cut to the coach. He had the most beautiful smirky smile filled with pride and happiness for his player. It will be in the highlights. Check back Tuesday and we'll check it out.

• Ai Kurogo and Mayu Ishikawa on court together feels awkward 8o Ishikawa plays with a lot more confidence.

• It's annoying, I wish I could watch V League this season more... It is such a fun league but it seems all leagues are extra strict this season on copyright issues.

I miss my miss goggles ;(<3

• I'm going to withdraw my support for Yuka Kanasugi on account of her defense.

• It's annoying, I wish I could watch V League this season more... It is such a fun league but it seems all leagues are extra strict this season on copyright issues.

I miss my miss goggles ;(<3

There are practically no streams this year. I get a few matches a weekend with vtv. Has changed my experience, and dampened my enthusiasm. I'm not interested in who wins or has good stats if I can't watch them.

• This is going to be a time of great psychological reckoning for Ai Kurogo 8)