Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2019-2020

• If they rig matches in Japan, they should make sure Himeji doesn't relegate to V2. They are too important as role models, and for the direction the V.League said it was going in, a couple years ago

Oh yea nvm I'm not alone, I do remember you posting about that. Fully agree!

For me, I just really love their MBs and that 1 OH for some reason ;(

• this is a problem, Japanese NT must be in huge dilemma atm tbh. You just can't help but wonder looking at those names and the current scoreboard. Don't get me wrong, those are talented girls and they have proven themselves before but yea, they currently can't lead their own league. At the dame time rebuilding an entire NT in Olympic year is also problematic. I would still add some of the very best players from rising clubs.

I 💯 agreed :obey:

but the "experience" card is too strong :rolll:

• yup. mute live 🤦🏻‍♂️HS should finished this 1-3 like in regular round or 2-3 win or bye bye Okayama :(

The number of likeable players, and the degree of their likeableness on court NEC / Saitama exceeds that of court Toyota / Hisamitsu for me :) I want to pretend that match isn't real :D

• Who is JPN's 3rd MB in OG? Is it Aika Akutagawa or Mai Okumura?

I think they've been about the same. Aika plays more with Iwasaka, Okumura with Araki, IIRC

• NEC wins Set 2 and they play Camptown Races :drink:

• This NEC team is kicking my ass. Yamauchi doing slides :heart:

• NEC is interesting to watch too. i think Shimamura will back in NT...

how's Tominaga doing?

Tominaga's all business. I guess she's dong alright, keeps people executing. I like Saitama's other setter Misaki Inoue

• I just took a look in on Toyota/Hisamitsu, and you know how the 365 streams often has the teams flipped wrong. It said Hisamitsu was up 16-9 , damn.

• A Tie-Break. The agony =O

• Everything is as it should be

• iishi is crying, i cant watch that 🤧😭

Man, that was a different post game show from JT

Toyota started crying at 12, and it went downhill from there. Heart wrenching.

I thought Yuki Ishii was Gold. I like her temperature. The beginning of it, when she's standing there before their 'broadcast' started, all alone, nothing to do but hold back tears. I fell in love <3

• Saitama the only undefeated team in the Final 8 . Bravo:!: