CEV Champions League 2020

• Thank god for Russell and Lisinac being in form for this match. :white:

If my calculations are correct, I think Trentino advanced to the next round. Maaseik can't overtake Trento through set ratios even if they win in straight sets against Jaztrzebski so that's that.

Zenit Kazan needs a miracle to advance and somehow Vojvodina beats Roeselare. I'm still hoping but it's almost impossible at this point.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

• Kuzbass 12 points and Trentino 10 points are in.. Kazan's fate not in their hands but there is still hope lol

• Err, so I think both Kazan and Trentino are out?

Ranking of the the best Top 2 teams:

1. Kuzbass 4-2 - 12 points

2. MAASEIK 4-2 12 points

3. ROESELARE 4-2 11 points

4.TRENTINO 4-2 10 points

5. KAZAN - 3-3 11 points

• Trento is in. Maaseik finished with 9 pts instead of 12.

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Bronze - Volleyball Nations League 2019 (W) Prediction Game

• Draws are out.

Roeselare - Civitanova

Trentino - Jastrzebski

Fakel - Perugia

Kuzbass - Zaksa

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

• Congrats to Kuzbass for winning against Zaksa 3:1 and going to the semis.They lost the first set(mainly because of the poor reception and the lack of efficienti in attack by the 2 OH),Poletaev got a lot of passes in the first set and the next one(scoring 14 points in this 2 sets).But Karpukov improved his game as the match went on(from being targeted by Zaksa with their serving in the first set to being avoided in the last 3) ,same goes for the number 6, and that leads to Kuzbass finally playing their usual volley in the 4th set by having a really diverce attack pattern,Poletaev only scored 4 points in the last one and that is just because Kobzar was finally able to play with the middles and the outsides more.