Daejeon Chungmu Gymnasium

2018-2019 V-League - 6th
    2018 KOVO Cup - Champion

KOVO V-League 2019-2020

Competition Name: Dodram 2019-2020 V-League

Date: Saturday, October 19th 2019 - Saturday, April 4th 2020

Competition Info:

- Regular Season:

• The regular season (RS) begins on Saturday, October 19th 2019 and ends on Sunday, March 15th 2020 (Please refer to NB below).
    • During the RS, matches will start at 19:00 KST on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and at 16:00 KST on Saturday, Sunday and Korean National holidays.
    • During the RS, there will be no women's match held on Monday and Friday with the exception of Monday, January 27th 2020 which is a holiday because of 'Seollal' (Lunar New Year).
    • The RS consists of 6 rounds and a total of 90 matches.
    • Each round consists of 15 matches, with each team having to play against the other 5 teams once every round.
    • Each team will play a 6 (3 home + 3 away) matches against each of the other 5 teams; a total of 30 matches during the RS.
    • The RS champion will automatically qualify for the best of 5-match Championship series (Ch.).
    • The RS runner-up and 3rd place teams will qualify for the best of 3-match Playoffs series (PO).
    • The RS champion will play against the PO winner in a best of 5-match Ch.
    • The RS ranking is decided by:

1. Victory Points > 2. Wins > 3. Sets Ratio > 4. Points Ratio > 5. Most recent head-to-head winner

3 Victory Points for a 3-0 or 3-1 win,
      2 Victory Points for a 3-2 win,
      1 Victory Point for a 2-3 loss,
      0 Victory Point for a 0-3 or 1-3 loss

- Postseason:

• The PO is a best of 3-match series which begin on Saturday, March 21st 2020; with one day rest in between each PO match.
    • PO match 1 & 3 will be home matches for the RS runner-up and PO match 2 will be a home match for the RS 3rd place team (PO match 3 will only be played if needed).
    • The Ch. is a best of 5-match series which begin on Friday, March 27th 2020; with one day rest in between each Ch. match.
    • Ch. match 1, 2 & 5 will be home matches for the RS champion and Ch. match 3 & 4 will be home matches for the PO winner (Ch. match 4 & 5 will only be played if needed).
    • The start time for the postseason matches have not yet been confirmed. However, they will most likely be at 19:00 KST on weekdays and at 16:00 KST on weekends.

NB:

Because of the Asian Continental Qualification Tournament (ACQT) for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic is scheduled to be held on January 6 -12th 2020, KOVO has decided to stop the league during this time. Hence, to let the Korean Women's NT members prepare for the ACQT, the women's V-League will take a break from Friday, December 20th 2019 to Monday, January 13th 2020.

Also, because of ACQT, KOVO has announced that there the V-League All-Star game will not be held this season.

However, if the Korean Women's NT is able to win Olympic qualification at the Intercontinental Olympic Qualification Tournament in Russia to be held on August 2-4th 2019, then KOVO may change the current women's V-League schedule released on July 2nd 2019.

Sources: 1, 2, 3

KOVO Cup 2019

Competition Name: 2019 Suncheon · MG새마을금고 (Saemaeul Geumgo) Cup Professional Volleyball Tournament

Venue: Suncheon Palma Gymnasium

Date: Saturday, September 21st 2019 - Saturday, September 28th 2019

Competition Info:

• The women's tournament will start on Saturday, September 21st 2019 and end on Saturday, September 28th 2019.
    • There will be two matches each day except on the last day of the tournament.
    • During weekdays, the first match will start at 16:00 KST and the second match will start at 19:00 KST. The start time for all the matches on the weekend varies (Please refer to KOVO Cup scheduling in post# 9 below).
    • Eight female volleyball teams will participate in the tournament:
      - Six professional female teams - KGC (1st), GS Caltex (2nd), Heungkuk (3rd), Hyundai E&C (4th), IBK (5th), and Korea Expressway (6th); plus
      - Two non-professional female teams - Suwon City Hall (수원시청) and Yangsan City Hall (양산시청).
    • The tournament consists of a total of 15 matches (twelve group matches, two semi-final matches, and one championship match).
    • The eight teams will be divided into two groups of 4 teams each. Each team will play against the other three teams in the group once in a round-robin format to decide the group ranking.
    • The teams are divided into the two groups based on the 2018 KOVO Cup result. Group A (1st, 3rd, 5th, Suwon City Hall) and Group B (2nd, 4th, 6th, Yangsan City Hall).
    • The final ranking in the group is decided firstly by wins, then sets ratio, and finally points ratio.
    • The top two teams in each group will advance to the semi-finals. The winners of each group will play against the runner-up of the other group.
    • The winner of the two semi-finals will advance to the championship to decide the winner and runner-up of the tournament.
    • There will be no 3rd-4th place match between the two losing teams from the semi-finals. Third and fourth place will be decided by sets ratio firstly and then by points ratio.

Sources: 1, 2

• roGsNuN.png

Heungkuk Life Insurance Volleyball Club Pink Spiders

흥국생명 배구단 핑크스파이더스

Website - KOVO - Facebook - Instagram - Youtube

Outside Hitters / 레프트 [OH/L]

Opposite Hitters / 라이트 [OP/R]

Middle Blockers / 센터 [MB/C]

Setters / 세터 [S]

Liberos / 리베로 [Li]

Head Coach / 감독

• 🇰🇷 PARK Mi-Hee / 박미희

2019 NT Member

2019-2020 Rookie

IN: Giulia PASCUCCI, KIM Da-Eun (Draft), PARK Hyeon-Ju (Draft), LEE Yoo-An (Draft), Lucia FRESCO.

OUT: Berenika TOMSIA (Released), GONG Yun-Hui (Deregistered), Giulia PASCUCCI (Released).

• Korea Expressway Corporation. Hi-pass Women's Volleyball Club

한국도로공사 하이패스 배구단

Setters / 세터 [S]

Liberos / 리베로 [Li]

Head Coach / 감독

• 🇰🇷 KIM Jong-Min / 김종민

2019 NT Member

2019/2020 Rookie

IN: Sherridan ATKINSON, YOO Hee-Ok (KGC Ginseng), AN Ye-Lim (Draft), LEE Se-Bin (Draft), KANG Ji-Min (Draft), Taylor COOK (nee SIMPSON), Dayami SANCHEZ SAVON.

OUT: Fatou DIOUCK (Released), Kim Hye-Won (Released), KIM Da-Hee (Released), SIM Min-Ji (Released), Sherridan ATKINSON (Released), Taylor COOK (Released).

• 7YMPScW.png

GS Caltex Seoul Kixx Volleyball Team

GS 칼텍스 서울 Kixx 배구단

Setters / 세터 [S]

Liberos / 리베로 [Li]

Head Coach / 감독

• 🇰🇷 CHA Sang-Hyun / 차상현

2019 NT Member

2019-2020 Rookie

IN: Merete LUTZ, YEUM Hye-Seon (IBK Altos), HAN Soo-Ji* (KGC Ginseng), KWON Min-Ji (Draft), LEE Hyun (Draft), JANG Ji-Won (Draft), Moon Ji-Yun** (IBK Altos), Kim Hae-Bin** (IBK Altos).

OUT: NA Hyun-Jung (Retired/Deregistered), Aliona MARTINIUC (Released), PYO Seung-Ju (IBK Altos), LEE Young* (KGC Ginseng), YEUM Hye-Seon* (KGC Ginseng), LEE Ji-Woo (Released), Kim Hyun-Jeong** (IBK Altos), Park Min-Ji** (IBK Altos).

* 2019.05.28 - GS Caltex traded Lee Young [OP/MB] and Yeum Hye-Seon [S] to KGC for Han Soo-Ji [MB].

** 2020.01.13 - GS Caltex traded Kim Hyun-Jeong [MB] and Park Min-Ji [OH] to IBK Altos for Moon Ji-Yun [OP] and Kim Hae-Bin [Li].

• dXKUWdi.png

IBK Industrial Bank Altos Women's Volleyball Club

IBK 기업은행 알토스 여자배구단

Setters / 세터 [S]

Liberos / 리베로 [Li]

Head Coach / 감독

• 🇰🇷 KIM Woo-Jae / 김우재

2019 NT Member

2019-2020 Rookie

IN: PYO Seung-Ju (GS Caltex), KIM Ju-Hyang (Hyundai E&C), KIM Ha-Kyoung* (Reregistered), CHOI Ga-Eun (Draft), YOOK Seo-Young (Draft), LEE Jin (Draft), JEON Ha-Ri (Draft), Kim Hyun-Jeong** (GS Caltex), Park Min-Ji** (GS Caltex).

OUT: GO Ye-Rim (Hyundai E&C), YEUM Hye-Seon (GS Caltex), CHOI Yoon-Yi (Deregistered), PARK Se-Yun (Released), LEE Yun-Ju (Released), Moon Ji-Yun** (GS Caltex), Kim Hae-Bin** (GS Caltex), Adora ANAE (Released).

* Last play for IBK Altos in the 2016-2017 season.

** 2020.01.13 - IBK Altos traded Moon Ji-Yun [OP] and Kim Hae-Bin [Li] to GS Caltex for Kim Hyun-Jeong [MB] and Park Min-Ji [OH].

• Z9xD1XU.png

Hyundai Engineering & Construction Hillstate Volleyball Team

현대건설 힐스테이트 배구단

Setters / 세터 [S]

Liberos / 리베로 [Li]

Head Coach / 감독

• 🇰🇷 LEE Do-Hee / 이도희

2019 NT Member

2019-2020 Rookie

IN: GO Ye-Rim (IBK Altos), LEE Da-Hyeon (Draft), KIM Hyeon-Ji (Draft), Hayley SPELMAN, KIM Ju-Ha* (Re-registered).

OUT: KIM Ju-Hyang (IBK Altos), JEONG Da-Woun (Released), BYEON Myeong-Jin (Released), BAEK Chae-Lim (Released), LEE Mi-So (Released), Milagros COLLAR (Released).

* Cancellation of voluntary withdrawal and re-registration of the player was announced by Hyundai E&C on March 10th, 2020 (during the suspension of the V-League due to COVID-19 in South Korea).

• OywOsny.png

KGC Ginseng Corporation Pro Volleyball Club

KGC인삼공사 프로배구단

Setters / 세터 [S]

Liberos / 리베로 [Li]

Head Coach / 감독

• 🇰🇷 SEO Nam-Won / 서남원

2019 NT Member

2019/2020 Rookie

IN: Valentina Diouf, YEUM Hye-Seon* (GS Caltex), LEE Young* (GS Caltex), JUNG Ho-Young (Draft), GU Sol (Draft).

OUT: Alaina BERGSMA (Released), LEE Jae-Eun (Retired/Deregistered), HAN Soo-Ji* (GS Caltex), YOO Hee-OK (Expressway Hi-pass), LEE Seon-Jeong (Released).

* 2019.05.28 - KGC traded Han Soo-Ji [MB] to GS Caltex for Lee Young [OP/MB] and Yeum Hye-Seon [S].

• Dodram 2019-2020 V-League

도드람 2019~2012 V-리그

Schedules and Results

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Round 5

Round 6

Playoffs Series

Championship Series

Source: https://www.kovo.co.kr/news/61…vonews_view.asp?num=25735

NB: Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 in South Korea, KOVO has suspended the V-League indefinitely as of March 2nd, 2020.

• 2019 Suncheon · MG Community Credit Cooperatives Cup Professional Volleyball Tournament

2019 순천 · MG새마을금고컵 프로배구대회를

Group A: KGC, Heungkuk Pink Spiders, IBK Altos, Suwon City Hall.

Group B: GS Caltex, Hyundai E&C Hillstate, Korea Expressway Hi-pass, Yangsan City Hall.

Schedules, Results, and Highlights

No. Match Date Time Home Score Away Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4 Set 5 H/Ls
    1 A Sept 21 (Sat) 14:00 KGC 1 - 3 Heungkuk 13 - 25 17 - 25 25 - 19 16 - 25 -- Link
    2 16:00 IBK 3 - 0 Suwon 28 - 26 25 - 10 25 - 20 -- -- Link
    3 B Sept 22 (Sun) 15:30 Expressway 3 - 0 Yangsan 25 - 12 25 - 07 25 - 10 -- -- Link
    4 18:00 GS Caltex 2 - 3 Hyundai 25 - 22 24 - 26 27 - 25 15 - 25 13 - 15 Link
    5 A Sept 23 (Mon) 16:00
    Suwon 0 - 3 KGC 16 - 25 15 - 25 15 - 25 -- -- Link
    6 19:00 Heungkuk 2 - 3 IBK 20 - 25 25 - 22 25 - 17 18 - 25 08 - 15 Link
    7 B Sept 24 (Tue) 16:00
    Yangsan 0 - 3 GS Caltex 14 - 25 18 - 25 20 - 25 -- -- Link
    8 19:00 Hyundai E&C 3 - 2 Expressway 22 - 25 25 - 15 19 - 25 25 - 23 16 - 14 Link
    9 A Sept 25 (Wed) 16:00
    Heungkuk 3 - 1 Suwon 25 - 17 25 - 21 29 - 31 25 - 09 -- Link
    10 19:00 KGC 3 - 0 IBK 25 - 23 25 - 19 25 - 22 -- -- Link
    11 B Sept 26 (Thu) 16:00
    Hyundai E&C 3 - 1 Yangsan 25 - 15 25 - 16 19 - 25 25 - 17 -- Link
    12 19:00 GS Caltex 3 - 2 Expressway 25 - 21 25 - 21 21 - 25 22 - 25 15 - 9 Link
    13 S/F Sept 27 (Fri) 16:00
    KGC 3 - 2 GS Caltex 21 - 25 19 - 25 25 - 13 25 - 17 19 - 17
    Link
    14 19:00 Hyundai E&C 3 - 2 Heungkuk 14 - 25 17 - 25 25 - 12 25 - 21 15 - 13 Link
    15 Champ Sept 28 (Sat) 14:35 KGC 2 - 3 Hyundai E&C 18 - 25 18 - 25 25 - 20 25 - 23 16 - 18 Link

Sources: 1, 2

Group A Final Standings:

Group B Final Standings:

Source: https://www.kovo.co.kr/game/ko…n=817&g_part=212&s_part=2

Final Standing:

1. Hyundai E&C Hillstate
    2. KGC
    3. Heungkuk Life Insurance Pink Spiders
    4. GS Caltex Seoul KIXX
    5. IBK Altos
    6. Korea Expressway Corp. Hi-pass
    7. Suwon City Hall
    8. Yang-San City Hall

Note: There is no 3rd-4th place match. 3rd and 4th is decided between the two losing teams from the semi-final. The order of rank for 3rd and4th is decided firstly by set ratio and then point ratio from the semi-finals

• I hope I don't destroy your flow here by commenting.

Is it worth speculating on how the schedule/season will change if they OG qualify? Do you have some idea, or is it completely unknown at this point? Maybe just lop off a couple rounds?

• I hope I don't destroy your flow here by commenting.

Is it worth speculating on how the schedule/season will change if they OG qualify? Do you have some idea, or is it completely unknown at this point? Maybe just lop off a couple rounds?

No you didn't destroy my flow. I did it myself by procrastinating over how set everything out.

Sorry, I wasn't able to answer your questions sooner as I had a good chunk of the scheduling already written up in my post (shame there is no save draft function here).

I don't have an exact idea of how KOVO and the broadcasters will change the scheduling if the NT qualify for the OG. However, I definitely don't think they will lop off any rounds from the season. This is because if the NT does qualify, then there will be no need for the 25 days break currently in place in the women schedule. So my best guess is they will try to spread out the women matches more evenly to fill the gap and try to have the rounds for both the men and women end around the same time.

Btw, I hope you do mind me stealing some of your ideas in the Japanese V-league thread. :D

• After I posted I re-thinked about that 25 day break. So either way it shouldn't change the season too much, although I hadn't considered that broadcasters play a role.

I've had pretty good luck with this forum saving my drafts if I crash out or leave the page without thinking. If I'm working on a long one, or one that is waiting for more info, I switch to "source code" mode and copy that to a text file. Then I paste it back in to a reply when I'm ready to continue. I did that a lot last season while waiting for a last match to finish, etc. If you are comfortable reading source code it's also a good way to grab snippets of design things that worked, like a table layout or background color -- instead of remembering how to do a <tr> colspan="2" bgcolor="ff00ff"</tr> every time. I also go to code when this WYSIWYG editor refuses to cooperate.

You are the one who started these nice looking posts and I've stolen your good ideas all along :thumbup: I'm definitely stealing the way you have the "Schedules, Results, and Highlights" set up when I do this next year :drink:

• After I posted I re-thinked about that 25 day break. So either way it shouldn't change the season too much, although I hadn't considered that broadcasters play a role.

I've had pretty good luck with this forum saving my drafts if I crash out or leave the page without thinking. If I'm working on a long one, or one that is waiting for more info, I switch to "source code" mode and copy that to a text file. Then I paste it back in to a reply when I'm ready to continue. I did that a lot last season while waiting for a last match to finish, etc. If you are comfortable reading source code it's also a good way to grab snippets of design things that worked, like a table layout or background color -- instead of remembering how to do a <tr> colspan="2" bgcolor="ff00ff"</tr> every time. I also go to code when this WYSIWYG editor refuses to cooperate.

You are the one who started these nice looking posts and I've stolen your good ideas all along :thumbup: I'm definitely stealing the way you have the "Schedules, Results, and Highlights" set up when I do this next year :drink:

With broadcasters they might want to free up a time slot for another event if a volleyball match could be move to another day where they don't have anything going on.

Yeah, I know about the save/recover feature in the forum but I wasn't sure if it will work if you start a second post in the same thread without finishing the first post.

Wow, I do the same thing too, copying the source codes from my layouts onto a text file. I guess great minds think alike. Is this the source coding for changing background "<tr> colspan="2" bgcolor="ff00ff"</tr>"? The toolbar in the forum doesn't have this feature.

Lol, my bad. I just wanted to make the match stats that I was posting to be more readable. The feature was there so why not sure it.

• For the record the way I posted that code is wrong--like I said, I can't always remember it off the top of my head. I'll send you a PM so I don't turn your KOVO thread into nerdy chit chat :)

• Friendly Heungkuk vs Korea Expressway just starting not too long ago.

Live streaming on KOVO Youtube channel:

EDIT:

It seems the live stream for the friendly was deleted by KOVO.

Heungkuk and Korea Expressway held a friendly practice match on Friday (Aug. 30) as a special event at 2019 Hongcheon Youth Club Volleyball Competition. According to an article from thespike.co.kr, the two teams played a 4 sets match with Korea Expressway winning 4-0 (sorry, I haven't been able to find the actual scoreline). Korea Expressway had HA Hye-Jin and PARK Jeong-Ah in action but was missing BAE Yoo-Na, MOON Jung-Won, and PARK Hea-Mi. On the other side, Heungkuk was missing KIM Hae-Ran and LEE Jae-Yeong (the latter was seen in the crowd watching the match as a spectator).

Photos of event: http://thespike.co.kr/article/view.php?no=11811

Source: http://thespike.co.kr/article/view.php?no=11810

• News Update:

• The 2019/2020 KOVO Women's Rookie Draft will be held at the Grand Hilton Seoul Hotel, on Wednesday (Sept. 4) at 14:00 KST. The event will be streamed live on Korean portal site Naver.

The draft this year will be a little different from previous years. Previously, only the last three placed teams were included in the draw to decide the first three picks. However, this time around, all six teams will be included in the draw to decide the order of the picks in Round 1.

The odds for each team in this year draw is:
      KGC (6th) - 35%
      Hyundai E&C (5th) - 30%
      IBK Altos (4th) - 20%
      GS Caltex (3rd) - 9%
      Korea Expressway (2nd) - 4%
      Heungkuk (1st) - 2%

A list of the applicants for the draft in Korean can be found in the below sources. I will post a romanised version of the list later.

Source:
      https://www.kovo.co.kr/news/61…vonews_view.asp?num=25800
      http://thespike.co.kr/article/view.php?no=11790
  • As promised previously, here is the list.

Some of the noticeable names that I am aware of or have seen mentioned recently are JUNG Ho-Young, GU Sol, KWON Min-Ji, LEE Da-Hyun, PARK Hyun-Joo, AHN Ye-Rim, KIM Da-Eun, YOOK Seo-Young, CHOI Ga-Eun.

Please note that I have left out two columns from the original KOVO version. The columns that have been omitted are the applicants' school grade column (3rd column from the left - the one with all 3's) and the applicants' Middle Schools column (2nd column from the right).

EDIT:

2019-2020 KOVO Rookies Scouting Report from thespike.co.kr (sorry in Korean only so got to use something like google translate)

The first three pictures are of JUNG Ho-Young, LEE Da-Hyun, and OH KWON Min-Ji. (Most likely the top 3 picks)

The article then list out 8 players with some background information. The first three players are the three that I have just mentioned above.

1. JUNG Ho-Young - OH/MB - Sunmyung G.H.S
    2. LEE Da-Hyun - MB - Jungang G.H.S
    3. KWON Min-Ji - OH - Daegu G.H.S
    4. CHOI Ga-Eun - MB - Ilshin Girls' Comm. H.S.
    5. AHN Ye-Rim - S - Namsung G.H.S.
    6. GU Sol - S - Sunmyung G.H.S
    7. YOOK Seo-Young - OH - Ilshin Girls' Comm. H.S.
    8. KIM Da-Eun - OP - Ilshin Girls' Comm. H.S.

Looking at the available room on each of the six teams, most team won't draft that many players. Only Hyundai with currently on 13 players on their roster might take a few more.

Heungkuk (2x Yellow balls) - I think they needs reinforcement on the wings (both OH & OP).

Btw, I saw on a Korean forum someone mentioning that OH GONG Yun-Hui has closed her instagram account and then a few days later someone pointed out that her profile has disappeared on Heungkuk website. Not sure what happening here.

Korea Expressway (4x Blue balls) - I think they need Setter and libero.

GS Caltex (9x Pink balls) - I think a Setter, maybe an OP too or another OH.

IBK (20x Red balls)- definitely OH, MB, and Setter.

Hyundai E&C (30x Orange ball) - I think OH, MB, Setter too.

KGC (35x Green balls) - They need a superstar.

I think this is the link for stream (should start soon)

https://sports.news.naver.com/…tc&gameId=20190904KOBOYD1

• 1st is KGC, 2nd is Hyundai E&C, 3rd is GS Caltex, 4th Korea Expressway, 5th IBK, and 6th is Heungkuk.

Unlucky IBK.

And as expected...

KGC picked Jung Ho-Young

Whilst, Hyundai E&C picked up Lee Da-Hyun and GS Caltex get Kwon in-Ji.

P.S. I will post the full results a bit later. I want to check I got result correctly written down.

• Hyundai really need a good backup setter for Lee Dayeong

She can't do setter job alone like the last 2 seasons

Plus being the main setter for national team too, the risk of injury is too high

From last kovo cup matches that I watched, their current backup setter still kinda lacking..

• Results of the 2019-2020 KOVO Women's Rookie Draft

Video Replay:

http://sports.news.naver.com/v…o&id=580763&redirect=true

Round 1

1. KGC - Jung Ho-Young - OH/MB - Sunmyung G.H.S.
    2. Hyundai E&C - Lee Da-Hyeon - MB - Jungang G.H.S.
    3. GS Caltex - Kwon Min-Ji - OH - Daegu G.H.S.
    4. Expressway - An Ye-Lim - S - Namsung G.H.S.
    5. IBK - Choi Ga-Eun - MB - Ilshin Girls' Comm. H.S.
    6. Heungkuk - Kim Da-Eun - OP - Ilshin Girls' Comm. H.S.

Round 2

1. Heungkuk - Park Hyeon-Ju - OP/OH - Jungang G.H.S.
    2. IBK - Yook Seo-Young - OH - Ilshin Girls' Comm. H.S.
    3. Expressway - PASS
    4. GS Caltex - Lee Hyun - S - Gangneung G.H.S.
    5. Hyundai E&C - Kim Hyeon-Ji - S - Jecheon G.H.S.
    6. KGC - PASS

Round 3

1. KGC - GU Sol - S - Sunmyung G.H.S.
    2. Hyundai E&C - PASS
    3. GS Caltex - PASS
    4. Expressway - PASS
    5. IBK - Lee Jin - S - Jungang G.H.S.
    6. Heungkuk - PASS

Round 4

1. Heungkuk - Lee Yoo-An - OH - Sehwa G.H.S.
    2. IBK - PASS
    3. Expressway - Lee Se-Bin - OH - Ilshin Girls' Comm. H.S.
    4. GS Caltex - Jang Ji-Won - MB - Jecheon G.H.S.
    5. Hyundai E&C - PASS
    6. KGC - PASS

Intern Players Round

1. KGC - PASS
    2. Hyundai E&C - PASS
    3. GS Caltex - PASS
    4. Expressway - Kang Ji-Min - Li - Pohang G.H.S.
    5. IBK - Jeon Ha-Ri - OH - Wongok H.S.
    6. Heungkuk - PASS

Source: https://www.kovo.co.kr/news/61…vonews_view.asp?num=25810

Photos: