2019 FIVB Women's U20 World Championship in Mexico

• Haruna Soga 173cm, my new GF, 15 kills (50%) and 5 blocks. This was not one of her better games, but still = :heart:

• Omg, I am about to fall asleep :( I wish they scheduled such matches by considering viewers from Europe too. It is 4 a.m. and a new day is about to start.

Though I can't miss Derya and Lubian yelling at each other lol :D

• Omg, I am about to fall asleep :( I wish they scheduled such matches by considering viewers from Europe too. It is 4 a.m. and a new day is about to start.

Though I can't miss Derya and Lubian yelling at each other lol :D

I think it's starting real soon. Probably singing national anthems right now -- based on the FIVB status of the match

• Go Italia...

How did you choose them?

I like them both, but am going for Turkey because of the dancing giraffe server and #17

• Oh, and I kinda want to support Franz Kafka because of the internet beat down she got put through here :saint:

• Turkish blocks are working really well in this tournament 👏

• Oh man, what a finish

• dang, now the stream is without sound.

Still non-stop sound on FB

• #17 rolling up her sleeves. You know what they say ...

• Any Spanish speakers here watching the matches who can attest to whether or not the non-stop commentary has any merit? It's remarkable.

• What a COMEBACK by Italy! Congrats to both teams, it was such a nice tie-break!

Italy saved two match points, from 0-2, just wow! Populini played like an experienced player in the last points.

• What a game...Italy showed a lot of heart while down by 2 sets.

Both teams wanted to win really bad. And the Mexican fans stayed till midnight :super:.

It was not fair giving Turkey the point with that rotation mistake. It almost ruined everything.... But Italy showed that ball don't lie.

• Populini is super fun to watch. She gets angry and she shows it... No holding back. Reminds me of Ebrar.

I feel bad for Merve.

It is incredible how much you praise rudeness and unsportsmanship. That's just sick😒