2019 FIVB Women's U20 World Championship in Mexico

• These commentators are non-stop

• The JPN v BRA match left this world unfinished :(

• Pretty weird. I can understand a live video stream going kaput, but the FiveBuh site has been stuck "in progress" at 21-17 in the first set for over an hour ?(

• Pretty weird. I can understand a live video stream going kaput, but the FiveBuh site has been stuck "in progress" at 21-17 in the first set for over an hour ?(

I think the raining affected the stream :(

• I think the raining affected the stream :(

Did it stop the match?

http://u20.women.2019.volleyba…/10552-japan-brazil/match

21-17 set 1. The match should be over by now

[Edit] I see sloth found info

• Brazil x Japan and Mexico x US suspended.. they are trying to get the court in optimal condition but it is completely flooded.I think they will send the matches to the other host-city.

• It's all my fault :(

• is it your fault too that i can't watch the pan am cup? the stream freezes every 30 seconds...

Yeah, sorry, since mother nature took away my Japan/Brazil match I put a curse on all streams.

[Edit] Oh hey, I just noticed they finished the J/B match:

Part 1 before the rain

Part 2 after the rain

• Yeah, sorry, since mother nature took away my Japan/Brazil match I put a curse on all streams.

[Edit] Oh hey, I just noticed they finished the J/B match:

Part 1 before the rain

Part 2 after the rain

Booo! If wasn't your elemental magic Brazil would win! Booo!

It was a really entertaining match, really good and unbelievable (well, it was a Japan match, so not so unbelievable) digs.

Brazil felt the pressure and started to play Julia Bergmann-ball, but she is not ready to handle that, yet. Laura Kudiess looks really promising but God bless her, she misses all her high-fives.. Ana Cristina is only 15 years OLD!!!

• The flood recess sure changed the dynamic of JPN v BRA. Looks like it started back up at 18-22, Brazil scores one more, 18-23, and then Japan wins the set 26-24, and the next two sets. Fun match. The stream is good. Too bad every tricky download method I have will only give me 360p :cursing: Facebook :evil:

Same arena, but the electronic advert board along the sideline was either covered or shut off.

btw - if ya'll watch any Japan matches, check the coach. He and I are BFF. Five of the players on this squad are either still at or just graduated from the H.S. where he coaches. He's a nice mix of Love and ToughLove. He's joyful and stern, theatrical in an amusing way. Given the opportunity, he likes to run around and pretend he's an airplane

• After the matches against Peru and Poland, Wang Yi-zhu is only one stable player in Chinese U20 NT.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• I also like the chinese libero, in the match against Poland she was receivig very well.

Last week Ni Fei-fan just finished the matches of Final 6 of VNL 2019.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan