2019 FIVB Women's U20 World Championship in Mexico

• Peru lost 0-3 to Poland and is eliminated from the competition :(

Egypt can help them with 2 sets or more.

• Pool E: Brazil, China, Italy, Russia

Pool F: Japan, Poland, Turkey, United States

• jetmasters Get out of here with that Avatar!

Or make it bigger :rolll:

Is that Zhang Changning?

• Watching the JPN v DOM match. Nice to see Ameze Miyabe getting some playing time. Scoring some points and had a nice block on DOM #7 Guillen. Guillen doesn't hold anything back on her swing. Wow. I wish the DOM coach would go get a job doing something he enjoys.

• Wasn't Julia Bergmann supposed to be big prospect of Brasil next to Tainara. :teach:She doesn't seem to have a good tournament so far. Same with Gorecka from Poland.

This tournament seems to be very dull so far without the most talented players of this generation (E. Karakurt, E. Pietrini, L. Yingying, S. Fahr, M. Stysiak)

Seems like Lubian, Enweonwu, FeiFan Ni and D. Cebecioğlu are worth to have an eye on for this tournament.

Any comments on Japanese youngters, sitenoise

• Górecka spent the whole summer with senior NT. She was only few days with girls from junior team.

She looks really tired, IMO. She played the whole season in polish league plus polish junior championships and then practising with NT.

• Stysiak? If I'm not wrong one of your previous post was like that, "Stysiak doesn't seem to be improving at all compared to other players from her generation such as Ebrar, Pietrini etc. She is a big liability at reception/defense, and still making too many unforced errors. Her attacking ratios are not very different than Grajber's. Since Poland doesn't have any good backup Opps, I think Stysiak should be considered as sub for Smarzek. I don't think she is adding anything to this team right now."

It suddenly turned out, you had a great passion for Stysiak. It would be better you wrote your posts in a straightforward way. If you had a bit honest side, you would probably have to write Kadochkina's name here. Your writing her name is not a big deal, indeed.

Everything about all of those players will depend on their club career, otherwise they won't improve further.

Edit : Being black and white is good for the grey matter.

My comments on stysiak was about her playing as oh, and I still think she is a mediocre player as OH but she is a good prospect as opp. Just like I always think the same way for Smarzek. She has never played good as oh but she is a great player as opp. Read my post carefully before reminding them to me. I can imagine it should be hard for you to understand while you are blind with all the bias

Also kadochkina is born in 2003 which means she belongs to the younger generation (2002-2003) I counted other players from 2000-2001 generation by saying most talented players of this generation. Before commenting about my honest side (I have no clue how the fuck you went there), work on your English so that you indeed understand user' posts here before replying them.:aww:

• First of all, I was in Istanbul and Ankara before and most of Turkish people don't even know basic English as far as I know;). Why you pretend you are from native English speaker country?:roll: I'm a very young one and I have a long way of improving my language skills;). You try to underestime my language skills? You are pathetic and poor:gone:. You are 30 or over but you sometimes made grammar mistakes here. You are not even civilized. Ofc sometimes people can dislike me because of my extreme honest side here. But afterwards people will like that side of me at the end of the day. Because I never disguise my base intentions here like you always did.

Just remind you, Kadochkina got 3rd place in WCH, which Ebrar was on the roster of Turkey there. You are hilarious:rolll:. Bravo, congratulations, you are expert in your field, you perfectly disguise your unpleasant intentions about Stysiak;):gone::flower:

You could probably write Brovkina or Pushina's name at least. They defeat Turkey before yesterday (3-2). We had a controversial relationship, that's why you suddenly started to dislike Russian NT and players, whereas your previous posts here were optimistic towards Russian players and NT. :rolll: I bet if you had such a controversial relationship with people from other countries, you would be 360% changed. I always interact with people in a straightforward way, and my recommendation you to act in that way, you don't need to be calculated, planned:gone: thats why I wrote being black and white is good for the grey matter.;)

OK, dude. You have been to Turkey and you didn’t like it. We get it. You don’t come again and that is it. Go and see somewhere else and maybe talk about it in a travel forum or elsewhere. Stop mentioning it whenever you involve in an argument with a Turkish user. It just shows how troll you are.

• Any comments on Japanese youngters, sitenoise

Japan doesn't produce game-changers like the absentees you mention. They've won their games in a comparatively easy group with defense and serving: the Japanese way. We'll see how it scales in the next round.

The only two players who are giving me a little more than expected are MB #4 Shion Hirayama (Hisamitsu) and MB/OH/OP #6 Haruna Soga (NEC) -- maybe because expectations were lower.

I've been most interested in what the MBs here will show. Nichika Yamada and Ayaka Araki are both 184cm and don't look clumsy. Highest hopes were for Araki, who has one year of HS left and has already played a season in Europe as an exchange student, but she's seeing the least amount of play time. Yamada is a better blocker and Hirayama a better scorer at this point. Hirayama is a full court defender, a precision attacker, and possesses a rare Japanese trait of being a little icy. You can see her talking to herself sometimes. She's attacking at 73% but not enough swings to place; 7th so far at blocks/set. Since she got drafted by Hisamitsu she'll get the best training possible. When it happened I bemoaned another good prospect spending time on Hisamitsu's bench. Now I think she cracks the starting lineup next season.

MB/OH/OP #6 Haruna Soga is showing the most hustle, by far. Her swinging compatriots (game-changers for their High Schools) have more buzz and street cred than her, so she has to. She's tricky, attacks almost equally across the front line. Reception and floor defense are acceptable. If she keeps getting the playing time over Miyu Nakagawa (Hisamitsu, Senior NT) that will say a lot. Won't surprise me if she doesn't. Nakagawa joined this squad late, has 10cm on her and already two years of training with Hisamitsu. Bummer Soga got drafted by NEC who are already nine deep on the pins.

I'd be interested in what the player/coach types here think of the "technique" of the players I've mentioned (if you get to see them). I'm not fooling anyone: if a player looks happy and not stupid, I think they're good :rolll:

The libero, Rena Mizusugi, is better than she's showing here. She joined Toray in January after winning the HS Championship, and very quickly took over the starting spot and helped Toray to the Finals. In these past few months she's gone from scrawny and tiny to skinny and little. I expect her to be on Senior NT after Tokyo.

I'm not impressed with either setter, even though the backup, Kanon Sonoda (PFU) was a H.S. hero.

• once again, FIVB projecting us their level of professionalism...

I don't really know the level/expectations of these U20 squads. Is this another case of FIVB cheating for Japan and putting all the better teams in the same group away from them?

• I don't really know the level/expectations of these U20 squads. Is this another case of FIVB cheating for Japan and putting all the better teams in the same group away from them?

No they just got the flags wrong lol

• No they just got the flags wrong lol

:aww:

• First of all, I was in Istanbul and Ankara before and most of Turkish people don't even know basic English as far as I know;). Why you pretend you are from native English speaker country?:roll: I'm a very young one and I have a long way of improving my language skills;). You try to underestime my language skills? You are pathetic and poor:gone:. You are 30 or over but you sometimes made grammar mistakes here. You are not even civilized. Ofc sometimes people can dislike me because of my extreme honest side here. But afterwards people will like that side of me at the end of the day. Because I never disguise my base intentions here like you always did.

Just remind you, Kadochkina got 3rd place in WCH, which Ebrar was on the roster of Turkey there. You are hilarious:rolll:. Bravo, congratulations, you are expert in your field, you perfectly disguise your unpleasant intentions about Stysiak;):gone::flower:

You could probably write Brovkina or Pushina's name at least. They defeat Turkey before yesterday (3-2). We had a controversial relationship, that's why you suddenly started to dislike Russian NT and players, whereas your previous posts here were optimistic towards Russian players and NT. :rolll: I bet if you had such a controversial relationship with people from other countries, you would be 360% changed. I always interact with people in a straightforward way, and my recommendation you to act in that way, you don't need to be calculated, planned:gone: thats why I wrote being black and white is good for the grey matter.;)

Who the fuck care if you have been in Turkey or not? I don't even live in Turkey. I met with a lot of Russian people with perfect English skills, yet it doesn't change the fact that you are having trouble to understand posts. And probably, it is not related to your language skills but most likely it is an intellectual problem:aww:

And don't fool yourself, people don't dislike you because of your extreme honest side. It is simply because you are extremely dumb, fascist and racist. That's it.

Just remind you, Ebrar was rewarded as best opp of VNL last week while she was carrying Turkey through finals. You are hilarious:rolll:. Bravo,

Why are you being such a sore loser just because I didn't put Brovkina or Pushina's name there? Russia beat Turkey 3-2, and 16-14 in the tie-break. With such a small margin, also consider Ebrar wasn't even there :roll:

I do like Russian NT, especially old generations with Sokolova and Gamova. And a retard like you won't change that.

By the way, if someone will change 360%, he will be back to his starting direction, not the opposite. Do you have any idea how hard it is to discuss with a stupid person?:wall:

Since you love quotes, that's the best one for this discussion:

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish."

• Racist? Me? according to what? I have Polish dad, Russian mom, they both are good persons. They always teach me to treat fairly to everyone. I am ashamed of yourself, you are using such words, you are 30 or over, you are not even civilized. You disguise your personality very well:down:. As a girl, I am gonna apologize everyone to witness your rude posts here. I mean you would be better to stay in your cave not come out.

Yes, I'm an honest one. Fool one? Probably you need to look in the mirror you can see stupid one there. People do know who are trouble makers here, mostly users from which country is full of troubles. My mom words were like that, if a person in front of you are ignorant, you better to finish conversation, bcz they are not worth it. Hope smart ppl here will understand me better. As a girl, it is not proper to me to use such unpleasant words, but it's your way, what we can do, better to finish conversation with ignorant ones. Gud nite

Girl, you better apologize for your own swearing at the first place. You sweared at me just because you didn’t like my comment. How immature is that??!

Is anyone going to remove this troll user here? Maybe an admin? Who should be responsible of taking care of this forum and not letting this kind of trolls to this forum.