2019 FIVB Women's U20 World Championship in Mexico

• The conversation between two users came to ethnisity thing here and that is not nice. Now you include all the Turkish users and accuse them being rude and you say you see their true color so WTF is that?:what: Do you always like that? Generalize things in spesific situations?

I wish it would be forbidden to define your ethnisity in this forum so that something like that wouldnt happen:whistle::lol::lol:

• "I'm not gonna be bullied by turkish users again. I saw their true color. We witness 200 rude posts here by Turkish users, the same with you"

I am not gonna say anything more. If you say so, let it be just you wish.:wavy:

• Don't think there are clear favorites because it is hard to judge players going from U18 to U20. Two years can change a player a lot especially for youngsters. Going by history, Brazil would be among the favorites but they have not won it the last five editions. Japan made the semis the last three editions so they are not to be taken lightly. I think they have the best fundamentals for young players of any team, just lacking the go to player during crunch time. Japan would have won the 2013 edition if not for a player named Zhu Ting. Anything can happen at this level. Only surprise is that USA has not won any medal.

• So Serbia is already out... It's been years Serbia is not getting good results at junior competitions :/

I watched all of their games, honestly they didn't play worse than Turkey and Russia. Their level was close to both Russia and Turkey. Let's say they were not enough lucky. They have two or three players will probably be good in future IMO.

• I watched all of their games, honestly they didn't play worse than Turkey and Russia. Their level was close to both Russia and Turkey. Let's say they were not enough lucky. They have two or three players will probably be good in future IMO.

I couldn't watch so good for Serbia, they will need these younger players after Tokyo IMO

• The group with Russia, Turkey, Serbia and Argentina was close af and all teams were on similar level imo though Russia and Turkey definitely a bit better, this could change in a few years.

Russia 3-1 Serbia (1 set was 30-28)

Turkey 3-2 Serbia

Russia 3-2 Turkey (16-14 final set)

Turkey 3-2 Argentina

Serbia 3-2 Argentina (final set 15-13)

Just look at the results of the matches in that group, complete insanity :obey::box:

• I watched all of their games, honestly they didn't play worse than Turkey and Russia. Their level was close to both Russia and Turkey. Let's say they were not enough lucky. They have two or three players will probably be good in future IMO.

That's true. Serbia even had a set point against Russia to take a 2-1 lead but they failed to close to set. And against Turkey they blew a big lead in set 3.

Their pool was the strongest.

• I'm surprised by good Argentina's results :what: I also have to say that players like Karakurt or Kadochkina are missing and I think they could make a lot of difference at this level for respectively Turkey and Russia

• I'm surprised by good Argentina's results :what: I also have to say that players like Karakurt or Kadochkina are missing and I think they could make a lot of difference at this level for respectively Turkey and Russia

Well, if Pietrini and Fahr would join U-20, I still think neither Russia nor Turkey would be able to defeat Italy. If I'm not wrong they were last champion of ECH, honestly their level to me is above the rest of teams. Their hard games will probably be against Brazil and Japan.

Yea true

Still though,I guess womens volleyball is indeed growing slowly in Argentina...