US NCAA Women's VB

• Unfortunately...from everything I could research...it will be on a "pay-as-you-watch" service: ESPN+. Usually there is ESPN3, which one can subscribe to. So no.

It's on ESPNPlayer here in Europa. I didn't see this on the schedule before. So i can see the Game :dance4:

• The george tech team has any chance to win this competition?

I dont understand the system of this competition.

Think of this way. Each region or group of universities has their own conference (like their own Italian or Turking league). On top of it they have the NCAA tournament which can be considered as their own Champions League. During the whole 4 months of competion, each team battle it out in their own conference but at the same time also play againts other teams from different conferences. All matches are considered for the ranking and qualification for the actual NCAA finals which is held on December.

Georgia Tech is doing okay. I don’t see them winning their conference but they will make it in the actual NCAA tournament. Maybe next year they will be more competitive as their Brazilian coach is looking for more Brazilians to play for her.

• Baylor beat Texas in 5 Sets. They lead 2:0 but Texas comes back.

Pressley with 31 Points but still 17 Errors. :what:.

I don't know but Baylor is for me not a Team who reach die Final Four in Pittsburgh. :whistle:

Nice Crowd in Waco :!:

76226960_10156610433490233_7613668931978395648_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQn30TUf6vRaQ5PkNtTFctDwhEm3uQ6BAR8nOmfEXK6FuNKYcI2SqJ2UN7BxdR_0CJ7sou5KKd3e_XFNGtEm4IQk&_nc_ht=scontent.fham5-1.fna&oh=700cee48f997cced8c4cf83fa556f410&oe=5E83E6FA

• Can anyone who watched the game talk about your impression on Pressley? She seems very athletic, but 17 errors statistically is too error-prone. Do you guys think she has a good prospect in NT/professional volleyball? And she plays Ouside, right? How many rotations on court? Does she have serve-receive responsibility? (Sorry I cannot watch any of BU games due to geo-location, only have watched very few HLs from youtube so far).

• Can anyone who watched the game talk about your impression on Pressley? She seems very athletic, but 17 errors statistically is too error-prone. Do you guys think she has a good prospect in NT/professional volleyball? And she plays Ouside, right? How many rotations on court? Does she have serve-receive responsibility? (Sorry I cannot watch any of BU games due to geo-location, only have watched very few HLs from youtube so far).

For me, she's a stud this year: way transcending her two previous campaigns (from a 2x AA HM to a top candidate for NPOY). She had fairly high dig totals the past two seasons. Yes, she's an OH; one who I feel could be a candidate for future USWNT duties. Yes, she serve-receives. A lotta errors, for sure; she is kinda-sorta in the same workload category as Kathryn Plummer has been (before this year): "hit-until-your-arm-comes-off" syndrome. I Think she's 6-rotation.

• Baylor beat Texas in 5 Sets. They lead 2:0 but Texas comes back.

Pressley with 31 Points but still 17 Errors. :what:.

I don't know but Baylor is for me not a Team who reach die Final Four in Pittsburgh. :whistle:

Their other players need to step up...plus stay "stepped up"...for a # of early rounds if they are to seriously reach the final weekend, in Pittsburgh. We will see.

• For me, she's a stud this year: way transcending her two previous campaigns (from a 2x AA HM to a top candidate for NPOY). She had fairly high dig totals the past two seasons. Yes, she's an OH; one who I feel could be a candidate for future USWNT duties. Yes, she serve-receives. A lotta errors, for sure; she is kinda-sorta in the same workload category as Kathryn Plummer has been (before this year): "hit-until-your-arm-comes-off" syndrome. I Think she's 6-rotation.

She's a six rotation player but she is covered in receiving. I think she only received 3 or 4 times in that 5 setter match. Her digging is pretty good though. She's a prospect for NT but will kinda struggle in she remains as OH without learning to receive. I see her as opp. She's the closest 90's Cuban type of game that we have right now.

• She's a six rotation player but she is covered in receiving. I think she only received 3 or 4 times in that 5 setter match. Her digging is pretty good though. She's a prospect for NT but will kinda struggle in she remains as OH without learning to receive. I see her as opp. She's the closest 90's Cuban type of game that we have right now.

Yeah: thanks for that. I personally have never watched her play, period. Everything I stated ^three posts up^ was gleaned from others' commentary and stats.

• What a Tiebreak from Nebraska in Minnesota. From 4:3 to 15:3 :cheesy:

Bit I didn't see in the First Two Sets that the Game can reach a 5 Set Match.

Madi Kubik with 21 Pts (20 Kills and 2 BA). Another great Game from her.

Alexis Hart do 2/3 of her 18 Points in the Set 3 and 4? That's was my Feelings. In the first two sets she was not a faktor in the Game. :/

Stanford beat Utah 3:1. Plummer with 25 Points and Fitzmorris with 18,5. At Utah plays Dani Drews another very nice Match 8)

• I think the level of the match between Minnesota and Nebraska was a bit disappointing?( A lot of errors on both sides. It was all about serve receive, who received the ball the best, won the set eventually.

Kubik is a great player! Very good receiver and a smart attacker. She was great in the first two sets, but invisible in the third en fourth. In the fifth set she came back good and won the match together with the great service run of Miller.

Good to see Miller back from her injury. When she gets more playing rhythm, she can be a great addition for Minnesota at the setter position. I like that she is trying to use the middles as much as possible. Overall Minnesota is a bit unstable at every position, but that's understandable with all the injuries they had. Only McGraw and Pittman are constantly delivering. Hart had a good match, she made a lot of points for the team. I don't know what happened to Samedy, but she is a ghost of herself:(

• Samedy is not at her best form recently, I hope she finds her rhythm back. Kubik, again, I love this girl. Future Jordan Larson. I also think Stivirins has good potential, her slide is such a pleasure to watch.

• Very clean volleyball of Wisconsin. Their receiving was spot on, so Hilley had an easy job to find the hitters. Great contributing by every player of Wisconsin, but Haggerty again with the most points.

Really bad game by Knuckles for Nebraska, she was the weak spot in reception. In this way Hames couldn't involve Stivrins much, who normally is a real threat in attack.