US NCAA Women's VB

• If you see that another Game Wisconsin vs Nebraska is =O

Yes I know Nebraska muss beat Hawaii first 8)

Yes and Texas vs Minnesota also is tough one! But here too, they first have to win the semis:whistle:

• Louisville leads 2-0 against Texas!:what::white:

• Wow, Louisville 3-2 Texas. Unbelievable! Honestly I'm never a Texas fan. Texas never lack powerful hitters, however I think Jerrit Elliot is not a coach that can produce players with great passing, defensive or ball control skills. I think this might be one of the reasons why Lexi Sun transfer to Nebraska.

• Wow, Louisville 3-2 Texas. Unbelievable! Honestly I'm never a Texas fan. Texas never lack powerful hitters, however I think Jerrit Elliot is not a coach that can produce players with great passing, defensive or ball control skills. I think this might be one of the reasons why Lexi Sun transfer to Nebraska.

From what I've read from a fairly good source, Sun's dad wanted to get her more All-Around skills from a coach turning her into a 6-rotation OH, pretty much.

• The coach of Texas is all about recruiting the top high school players. He wants heavy hitters but just pray to get them good at other skills.

Hollan Hans should turn pro, Karch likes her game and she’s been the main canon of her team since 4 years ago.

Thompson ended her collegiate career. I was hoping that she will power through against Penn State.

• All four Games in Austin and Palo Alto going of the full distance. :thumbup:

Now we have Baylor vs Washington and Nebraska vs Wisconsin at one Side of the Bracket. At the other Side Stanford vs Penn State and Minnesota vs Louisville .

• What a matches!!!:cheesy: Many teams were pushed to the limit to advance to the regional finals!:box:

• From what I've read from a fairly good source, Sun's dad wanted to get her more All-Around skills from a coach turning her into a 6-rotation OH, pretty much.

That makes great sense and is definitely beneficial for her long term development in this sport.

• Wisconsin plays complete volleyball. They have an all-round team, led by the best middle blocker and setter in NCAA:super:

Nebraska received really poorly and the connection between Hames and Stivrins was nowhere to be found, so they never had a real chance of challenging Wisconsin. Weird not the see them in the final 4 after four straight years?(

It's a shame Penn State could not continue their great start, because they played flawless volleyball. Plummer was too much eventually.

Minnesota won relatively easy. Rollins was on fire and Pitman is such in important player, she can do everything:win:

Pressley is a very important player for Baylor, she kills so many balls:obey:

• Great review.

Ironically, the liability of passing for Nebraska is their DS, I wonder why not try keeping Jazz Sweet on court when she is in backrow and getting more backrow attacks involved, and Kubik is a great passer (given her age) and Sun's passing has also improved a lot. Hames' setting is indeed an issue for Nebraska. They need Stivrins to step up in order to win, but the balls to Stivrins were mostly really bad.

I think Pressley is special in her attacking skills. She is able to deliver what many NCAA players can never do. I don't know if she wants to play professionally after she graduates, but I think she could be an upgraded version of Rivers.

I was a little disappointed by Samedy this season, I have higher expectation for her, but it seems that she did not reach the standard of OPP that USAWNT needs.

Plummer is so good. I know I said it but it's so nice to see her being so good. I knew she had a kinda rough NT season this summer. But I think it's because she hasn't found her rhythm yet in NT. I really wish she could find a professional club where she can brings all her capabilities on court.