US NCAA Women's VB

• Baylor doing a good job involving the middle so far!

• Reception of Wisconsin is a bit shaky. Loberg has a lot of difficultie to kill the ball.

The height of Pressley!:obey:

• Baylor won the first set. They are much stronger with van der Mark on court, because than not all the pressure is on Pressley.

Rettke had a slow start, but had a good run on the end. Clark isn't an All American right?:what::white: She defenitly should be! Duello and Loberg should step up, they didn't contribute anything so far.

• I don’t see much NCAA, but Morgan Hentz looks really impressive to me. Is there any talk of her turning pro? She already looks like NT material to me based on the very short time I’ve spent watching her.

• I don’t see much NCAA, but Morgan Hentz looks really impressive to me. Is there any talk of her turning pro? She already looks like NT material to me based on the very short time I’ve spent watching her.

During the broadcasts Karch talked about it a little bit. He said Morgan's position about not pursuing volleyball after college has changed. That she's more flexible about her options. He also said she has a chance to play in another Olympics (possibly Paris and the next) but hasn't really been in the NT gym...yet.

• I am excited to see the final. Plummer has been amazing since her return to the court but Wisconsin seems like a better team overall. Rattke is super scary when she attack fast balls which I think both of th eMBs on Stanford kinda lacking of; the fire power. But Stanford has the best libero of the tournament so far. And both team have great setters. Best of luck to the both of the team.

Anyway, is the Player of the Year already announced? Who will make the cut?

• During the broadcasts Karch talked about it a little bit. He said Morgan's position about not pursuing volleyball after college has changed. That she's more flexible about her options. He also said she has a chance to play in another Olympics (possibly Paris and the next) but hasn't really been in the NT gym...yet.

Yeah, he said that just a few minutes after I posted this question. Maybe he’s reading us. :/:lol:

• Minnesota wasn't able to play their own fast game, because of their bad reception. They couldn't involve their best player Pittman in this way.

I'm excited for the final between Wisconsin and Stanford.
    Wisconsin is a complete team. They have a great setter, who has real good vision on the game. Their middles also are very good, especially Rettke on the slide. Haggerty is a solid player, they can count on her. Loberg and Duello should step up, because they didn't play good in the semi final.

Stanford is a good defensive team. They put up a big block and Hents is lights out in defense:super: They have a good setter, but in attack they almost only rely on Plummer, who plays very good so far.

Hoping for a tie-break, with Wisconsin winning in the end:box: