US NCAA Women's VB

• Any link for today's championship match?

I hope this one will work:

http://freestreams-live1.com/espn-2/

• Wisconsin receiving line-up is a real mess so far. On the other hand the reception and defense of Stanford is spot on!

• It's just ridiculous the balls Plummer puts down! Even McClure is doing a good job in the offense:white:

• The break that Plummer took mid season is a very good decision. She came back strong and had been playing well after that time out. It is amazing to see 4 of these players won the title in Freshman year and will finish their senior year with another title. Plummer and Henrz should go professional.

• ALL TOURNAMENT TEAM

Plummer (OH, Stanford)

Hentz (L, Stanford)

Gray (S, Stanford)

Haggerty (OH, Wisconsin)

Rettke (MB, Wisconsin)

Pressley (OH, Baylor University) - Player of the year

Hart (OH, Minnisota)

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• It's crazy to think that if Plummer didn't take her time out off court she could be eligible for another Player of the Year and might grab it and become one of the legends who scored triple crown.

• Congrats Stanford!

The head of Plummer was just to much, but the defense was really important to allow Plummer to have a swing at the ball. These class of seniors is just really special.

The whole volleyball season was a joy to watch, but the semis and the final were a bit disappointing. Already excited for next year:cheesy:

• Congrats Stanford!

The head of Plummer was just to much, but the defense was really important to allow Plummer to have a swing at the ball. These class of seniors is just really special.

The whole volleyball season was a joy to watch, but the semis and the final were a bit disappointing. Already excited for next year:cheesy:

Plummer was like " so, i was injured and all of a sudden y'all wanna forget about my legacy and didn't honor me this year? let me see how a REAL PLAYER OF THE YEAR play". :rolll::rolll::rolll:

• Why do they make tournament teams with only 1 MB? Lol

i am confused too....lol

IMO, i am trying to convince myself that "all-tournament team" was kinda composed up with the most shining stars (no matter what their positions are) from the top four teams, for example 3 players from the champion team, 2 from the vice-champion, 1 from each of the semifinalists.

badly, this is can also regarded as a reflection that not too many potential blockers remarkable yet, at least for the tournament of 2019.

I like Pressley, she deserves "the player of year". she participated almost all the games and kept the consistent high performances for all tournament round. while. Plummer was absent for a while due to injury.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Thanks to the growing number of posters who ended up following the USA's best version of VB. Knowing that an NCAA Women's VB thread had never existed here before, it gave me real, genuine pleasure to introduce our women's collegiate game to IVC. As a Stanford guy, it gave me truepleasure to see this team make history!

I will keep this thread ongoing for now, as I am going to post recruiting and early Spring season updates next year. Wisconsin will be good.

• Would love to see Madeleine Gates as the other MB in the All Tournament Team! She had only 1 hitting error the entire tournament! That is insane!