World Grand Prix 2007 - Results

• I'm so happy!!! Italy won against Russia for 3-1!!! :D We played really well (especially Aguero, Ortolani and Guiggi), but I have to admit that this is not the same Russia as last year. On the other hand Kosheleva was a surprise!

Raisportsat is going to show this game at 22.45h. I hope it will be the whole match.

As for Poland, they have the chance to win the other matches! Brazil is still the best team in the world. I think Poland could have won at least one set (maybe even the match if they played as last week), but I did see the girls today a little bit under pressure!

Now we have to watch China vs Netherlands. Another interesting match! I think the Dutch girls could beat China in my opinion.

• And Netherlands won against Italy for 3-1. I'm very unsure who is going to win the WGP!!! But if Netherlands plays as they played today and yesterday they could win also against Brazil and Russia.
    I think that all the 6 teams are pretty equal. Everyone could beat everyone.

• That's true... the referees gave their "helping hand" to Russia against Brazil in the tie-breker. Even so, Brazil's Team reception was very unstable and the Russian Team took advantage of that and of their height to win the match.

Anyway, Mari, Jaqueline, Walewska, Fofão and Fabi are missing in Brazil's team, which is why I believe we'll have a better luck against them in the World Cup.

Now it's time to root for Poland against China. I hope Brazil, Netherlands and Poland be the top-three teams in this competition, it doesn't matter who will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd, I just want to see these three teams in the Podium!

• I DON'T BELIEVED...... I'm :evil: :evil: . the refeeres stolen brazil. and more time brazil don't lose to russia, but to its mistakes. the receives was worst. oh my god.... where is sassa's receive?????? where is jaqueline?????????????? we need to her.

jackie, fofão and waleska come back PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

• Netherlands is going to win this WGP! I don't think at this point that Russia and Poland can win them!
    Colossus, you did see right, when you said that Netherlands is going to be a surprise!

• Russia - Poland 3:0 :roll:

Poland played without three key players (Świeniewicz, Liktoras, Sadurek). Perhaps Bonitta prepares Polish team to match with Netherlands... :? :?:

• Quote from "pol"

Russia - Poland 3:0 :roll:

Poland played without two key players (Świeniewicz, Liktoras, Sadurek). Perhaps Bonitta prepares Polish team to match with Netherlands... :? :?:

it's possible but i think that tomorrow we won't beat NED, they are on wave 8)

• Never say never in volleyball!!! :wink2:

• Quote from "Youstyna"

it's possible but i think that tomorrow we won't beat NED, they are on wave 8)

I believe they will win but this is very tough task. However, on European Championships (with Glinka and Mirek) we must to defeat the Netherlands team. :idea:

• Quote from "samba player"

Never say never in volleyball!!! :wink2:

I agree! It's a daaaaaaangerous word! In fact, I hate this word! hehe
    I really thought Poland would win this GP and I wanted them to be at least on the podium, and it's not lost yet, but it's hard...
    I think Brazil should stay out of the podium, their volleyball sucks (on this GP, even without its main players, it's too lousy) and the coach blames anything but the team for its defeats...

Italy 2 x 2 China! :shock:
    I think Guiggi and Aguero are doing a great job, but Lo Bianco is not so good today :?