2020 Men's Intercontinental Olympics Qualification Tournament

• Counting other people's sins does not make you a saint.

It is lack of sportsmanship. Period.

• OH: Kwak Seung-suk, Na Gyeong-bok, Jung Ji-seok, Heo Su-bong

OPP: Park Chul-woo, Moon Sung-min

MB: Shin Young-suk(C), Ji Tae-hwan, Choi Min-ho, Kim Jae-hwi

S: Han Sun-soo, Hwang Taek-ui

Li: Jung Min-su, Lee Sang-wook

I want Moon Sung-min with Song Myung-geun and Kim Yo-Han :wall::wall::wall:

• Due to the typhoon, there will be fewer audience in the matches in China.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Believe me or not France or other country as organizer would set schedule as per their best option. Is it true or not ?

Every host sets the schedule or the draw as per their best interest. But a demonstration of fair play and sportsmanship requires them to beat their opponents fairly and to provide them with enough time to prepare for the matches in the best possible way. This is a principle not only in sports but in life as well. Poland, as well as the ones mentioned by you (for which I don't know and can't say anything), failed to do so, thus breaking major, granted postulates. Neither Poland, nor the ones back then should be left unnoticed. The fact that it happened to Poland already in the past doesn't make it alright. It happened to many teams in many countries and qualifiers, yet the schedules are mostly fair. And last, as I said earlier, the outcome is still unclear because these are top athletes but also people who might react accordingly in such scenarios. Even this schedule guarantees Poland nothing, yet it is wrong for a number of reasons.

• If Zhang Zhe-jia keeps healthy, he should be one of the strongest MBs around the world.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Every host sets the schedule or the draw as per their best interest. But a demonstration of fair play and sportsmanship requires them to beat their opponents fairly and to provide them with enough time to prepare for the matches in the best possible way. This is a principle not only in sports but in life as well. Poland, as well as the ones mentioned by you (for which I don't know and can't say anything), failed to do so, thus breaking major, granted postulates. Neither Poland, nor the ones back then should be left unnoticed. The fact that it happened to Poland already in the past doesn't make it alright. It happened to many teams in many countries and qualifiers, yet the schedules are mostly fair. And last, as I said earlier, the outcome is still unclear because these are top athletes but also people who might react accordingly in such scenarios. Even this schedule guarantees Poland nothing, yet it is wrong for a number of reasons.

Have I cried on the forum last year ?

WCH 2018 - Bulgaria set group stage schedule in such way to take the whole day rest before Bulgaria - Poland match and pushed Poland to play in the evening before against strong Iran.

Was it fair or not ? I have so many examples but ... it's enough.

• China 3-1 Finland [25-22, 21-25, 25-22, 25-23]

Happy birthday to Jiang Chuan!

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• China 3-1 Finland [25-22, 21-25, 25-22, 25-23]

Happy birthday to Jiang Chuan!

Except winning there isn't much to cheer about for Chinese. I was expecting dominant, clear win against Finland which is in obvious downtrend but I was so wrong. So many easy mistakes, incredible up's&down's for VNL team against mediocre Finnish side and hard victory. This is the only tournament where winner will be decided on 1st day as I don't see how Canada or Argentina can lose vs FIN or CHN.

• Have I cried on the forum last year ?

WCH 2018 - Bulgaria set group stage schedule in such way to take the whole day rest before Bulgaria - Poland match and pushed Poland to play in the evening before against strong Iran.

Was it fair or not ? I have so many examples but ... it's enough.

The Polish users here are getting ridiculous trying to justify the unjustifiable. Next, I expect them to take examples from the Middle Ages from the previous century in order to prove something that has little to do with what we discuss here. I don't know why Bulgaria was mentioned in the discussion, like Bulgaria had to do anything with the weekend in Poland, especially when we discuss global qualifiers, but I will have to intervene one last time.

It has NOTHING to do with the discussion here whatsoever. First, Poland played Bulgaria almost 24 hours after the Iran match, giving them enough time to rest, taking into consideration the larger group. Second, Poland had a day off before the Iran match, so playing 2 teams on the same hour in 2 consecutive day should not be a problem, let alone at a WCH. Third, it was a group of 6 (!) teams playing over a span of more than a week, whereas here we have 4 teams playing over less than 3 days, for France even less than 48.

You can take as many examples as you wish, nothing will beat what Poland are trying to do now. Bulgaria also had a nightmare schedule in the Berlin qualifiers 3 years ago, having to eventually play for 5 days in a row in case they had made it, yet they didn't and no one cared. I can also give you many examples with other teams, it doesn't mean it is right!

• The Polish users here are getting ridiculous trying to justify the unjustifiable. Next, I expect them to take examples from the Middle Ages from the previous century in order to prove something that has little to do with what we discuss here. I don't know why Bulgaria was mentioned in the discussion, like Bulgaria had to do anything with the weekend in Poland, especially when we discuss global qualifiers, but I will have to intervene one last time.

It has NOTHING to do with the discussion here whatsoever. First, Poland played Bulgaria almost 24 hours after the Iran match, giving them enough time to rest, taking into consideration the larger group. Second, Poland had a day off before the Iran match, so playing 2 teams on the same hour in 2 consecutive day should not be a problem, let alone at a WCH. Third, it was a group of 6 (!) teams playing over a span of more than a week, whereas here we have 4 teams playing over less than 3 days, for France even less than 48.

You can take as many examples as you wish, nothing will beat what Poland are trying to do now. Bulgaria also had a nightmare schedule in the Berlin qualifiers 3 years ago, having to eventually play for 5 days in a row in case they had made it, yet they didn't and no one cared. I can also give you many examples with other teams, it doesn't mean it is right!

I have been observing on this forum for a while but only post occasionally. I found two "rules".

A. Whatever hot debate must end with YOUR long post. YOU must be the one with last "concluding" verdict.

B. Whenever others use Bulgaria as a (negative) example, you would say that has nothing to do with the discussion.

• Do you have any link to Canada-Argentina stream? ;)

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• I have been observing on this forum for a while but only post occasionally. I found two "rules".

A. Whatever hot debate must end with YOUR long post. YOU must be the one with last "concluding" verdict.

B. Whenever others use Bulgaria as a (negative) example, you would say that has nothing to do with the discussion.

A. Believe me, I only take part in discussions in which I want/have something to say, or when one of the sides is ridiculous/illogical. Then, you sometimes have to act. It's not at all necessary for me to have the last verdict as long as others post something meaningful instead. When that is not the case (quite often lately), it is good when the last post brings more logic. In that specific case, Leonardo.D put a full stop on the top of the page, telling you guys you are biased and justifying something wrong and that there is nothing to discuss, yet the Poles went on. As to who posts what, where, in what sequence and how often, this is purely his own decision. If you don't like it, keep the debate going, if you think you are being rational, that is. The problem with the forum lately, as you might have witnessed, is that it became full of noobs and pointless discussions, so it makes sense for someone to try and bring more sense every once in a while. And I will lose the desire to do so soon, trust me.

B. Bulgaria was given as a wrong example and I decided to intervene. It is again my decision whether it was necessary. Here, the example given was wrong and inappropriate, that's why I replied. It had nothing to do with the side involved in that matter. Also, we were discussing Poland and their schedule, yet the user brought examples from 50 years ago about teams A, B, and C (as I said, irrelevant if Bulgaria, China, Cambodia, etc.), which has NOTHING to do with the problem in Poland. Because his were just vague examples but about situations that weren't really the same. Last, when you start attacking people with counter examples about their nationality and/or origin, it means lack of arguments 99% of the cases. Capiche?

• The problem wit the forum lately, as you might have witnessed, is that it became full of noobs and pointless discussions, so it makes sense for someone to try and bring more sense every once in a while. And I will lose the desire to do so soon, trust me.

:win::thumbup:

Lately this forum is used to discuss which player makes you horny, who is more handsome and similar pointless topics. Earlier this was "oasis" with different opinions, useful infos, even analysis. Earlier, f.e., Men threads, not only league ones, have had 100+ pages, 20 pages were "written" in just few hours...

Saying anything against Yavor is ridiculous, he is volley professor for 95% active users and one of normal guy above all. If you don't agree with someone it's totally normal as this is forum and forum is used to exchange opinions, isn't it? And schedule in Gdansk is total joke from French perspective. For every normal person that's obvious.

• Try Olympic Channel.

Conte is playing very well, but Lima is:gone:...

I doubt whether Ramos returns OP will be better. :rolll:

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• The french team did the same thing to USA in VNL 2018 with the schedule before the semi.

Typically, the americans rarely complain so this didn't become a great deal for everyone.

I think it's great that we're talking about this but still... France complaining doesn't erase what they did before.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().