2020 Men's Intercontinental Olympics Qualification Tournament

• There will be always dissapointed team(s).

It doesn't matter because of referee, schedule, injury, long fly, tactics (2nd squad playing) or tournament strange system (see WCH 2010 "better to lose" Brazil-Bulgaria 0:3 or ECH 2011 Poland-Slovakia 1:3) etc.

Unfortunately, we'll not change it !!! Please send petition to FIVB/CEV etc instead of blaming one or another federation. There is a right place where rules are agreed and FINALLY accepted.

If you want to comment it once again go ahead but I prefer to comment pure volleyball and qualification.

• What happened to Perrin?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Try Olympic Channel.

Conte is playing very well, but Lima is:gone:...

Both teams have average opposites so maybe the match-up should be something else.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• how about selling a package? it’s unwatchable as it is.

This is the reason I subscribed to Volleyballworldtv.

I want to enjoy volleyball without the hassle of searching for good quality streams.

#FreeBritney

• with Argentina leading 2-1, Parraguirre family in Chile are smiling right now. :lol:

Tyra is coming. :lol:

#FreeBritney

• :win::thumbup:

Lately this forum is used to discuss which player makes you horny, who is more handsome and similar pointless topics. Earlier this was "oasis" with different opinions, useful infos, even analysis. Earlier, f.e., Men threads, not only league ones, have had 100+ pages, 20 pages were "written" in just few hours...

Saying anything against Yavor is ridiculous, he is volley professor for 95% active users and one of normal guy above all. If you don't agree with someone it's totally normal as this is forum and forum is used to exchange opinions, isn't it? And schedule in Gdansk is total joke from French perspective. For every normal person that's obvious.

Thanks for the nice words but I don't need advocates. I need better discussion and more knowledgeable users, to start with.

There will be always dissapointed team(s).

It doesn't matter because of referee, schedule, injury, long fly, tactics (2nd squad playing) or tournament strange system (see WCH 2010 "better to lose" Brazil-Bulgaria 0:3 or ECH 2011 Poland-Slovakia 1:3) etc.

Unfortunately, we'll not change it !!! Please send petition to FIVB/CEV etc instead of blaming one or another federation. There is a right place where rules are agreed and FINALLY accepted.

If you want to comment it once again go ahead but I prefer to comment pure volleyball and qualification.

I agree with you, yet it is not my job to send petitions or in my powers to change the system. This is FIVB's task! We know what they only care about.

The french team did the same thing to USA in VNL 2018 with the schedule before the semi.

Typically, the americans rarely complain so this didn't become a great deal for everyone.

I think it's great that we're talking about this but still... France complaining doesn't erase what they did before.

Here, now I have to write a post again because this is WRONG! Don't wonder why I had to jump in again. First, this is the stupid, meaningless VNL no one cares about. Surely not applicable here. Second, it is unfair indeed to schedule the first semifinal at 14 local time, yet they couldn't have known which team would finish second in that pool. Last, with USA already qualified, they played with the bench on Friday against Russia and seemed quite rested on Saturday.

Yes, sometimes you have to step up when the arguments or the reasoning are wrong. For if you don't do it often, people will start forming their own opinion on wrong facts or logic.

Now, I am finally back to the qualifiers which, I had totally forgotten, started earlier in China. Let's see how vital for the Canadians the outcome of that second set will be.

• Oh my god. I don't have the time to argue with you.

giphy.gif

#FreeBritney