2020 Men's Intercontinental Olympics Qualification Tournament

• I'm not sure if Bulgaria is just playing well or the Brazilians are great actors on how to fake it.:lol:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Atanasijevic choking. What's new?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I smell the comeback. Brazilian experience has just smelt blood.

• How is the venue of these matches determined? Seems pretty unfair for one team to have a home court advantage in such an important one-legged match. Should at least be on a neutral venue.

The best teams in each pool are the hosts. A few NTs declined because of the costs to hold the event, including Brazil.

• The best teams in each pool are the hosts. A few NTs declined because of the costs to hold the event, including Brazil.

Not true !

There was bidding proces arranged by our lovely FIVB. It means better funds spent = nominated host !

• Those amateur errors from Bulgaria. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Russell was very good. Muagututia was 👎🏻. Will be happy when Taylor sander and Thomas Jaeschke are dependable and injury free for the Olympics next year so they don’t have to depend on him. Max Holt was kind of quiet today- I expect more of him.

Nimir was a force. Too bad his team isn’t better.

• Congrats to Brazil! It was a nailbiting match! Thanks to them, we will see 3 southamerican teams in Tokyo. I guess it would be the first time :?:

I feel sorry for Bulgaria, they were just so close to for coming back to the Olympics after 8 years. I dont see them getting the berth in January.

• Not true !

There was bidding proces arranged by our lovely FIVB. It means better funds spent = nominated host !

What? Yes, there was a bidding process but only because the original hosts declined.

• Yoandy fucking Leal. BRAZIL IS THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIVA BRAZIL! VIVA ARGENTINA! VIVA CHILE! VIVA CUBA!

I'll enjoy every second of european salt in this forum when Chile qualifies :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA