2019 Pan American Games

• Is this Victoria, Mayer? If yes, i totally agree with you, Maria Alejandra deserved so much more... Bethania made a master class of a game today and deserved the prize, but Coneo should be there instead of Brayelin

• Is this Victoria, Mayer? If yes, i totally agree with you, Maria Alejandra deserved so much more... Bethania made a master class of a game today and deserved the prize, but Coneo should be there instead of Brayelin

It is quite strange because Brayelin played like opposite. Bethania and Rivera were the OH. Actually, Brayelin didnt play all the matches. She was rested in the match against Peru and Canada. We know she has had a good club season, but Coneo could have been awarded too.

Yes. It's Mayer. I mean, she was okay...but Alejandra really impressed me with her precise sets and courage being quite young for a setter. I'm happy she's staying in Brazilian league.

• this is the GP match i mentioned earlier, in 2016, between CUB & COL. a fun match if you feel like watching it.

i forget that some of the COL players are still pretty young because they have been with the NT for a few years now, marin has been at least since 2015.

did not know oyala was so young. when i’ve seen her come in before in a double sub, she never made much of an impression (as against PER, when segovia was struggling), but she really showed a lot against DOM.

i agree that marin probably deserved the award more than mayer, who’s even younger and more inexperienced. same about coneo. as an OPP, brayelin also did not receive serve very much. also the award to fresco is a bit strange. she really scored a lot for ARG, but was also replaced a lot. she’s very inconsistent.

as for pri rivera, she should not retire. my goodness, at her old age, she’s gotten even better as a spiker, she showed some crazy , sharp cross court shots, down the line, even from back row... she really was impressive this year.

• I`m so happy for DR, Colombia and Argentina.... that semi final comeback was epic. I do feel bad for Brazil, but it is a good thing they failed to medal since this was A-B-C and D (Maira) team, it shows South American teams are getting better and Brazil won`t keep winning easily anymore unless they are playing with their A team.

The schedule from the semis to the final was unhuman....not to mention playing 5 straight days after playing 3 during the OG Q.

• Of course overall Tainara is probably better than Lana and Maira. What I meant is that I don't see much talent in Tainara too.

Ana Cristina and Kisy from U20 are better and should be in the senior NT in the future.

Agree sidney they are the future of volleyball