2019 Pan American Games

• Ok, thanks for the info!

Paula could play as OPP or Tainara. The 4th set is still open for anyone, but it would be better to send Lorenne to the bench.

Maybe that explain why her level dicreased through the match. She scored 8 points in the first set and now she is not jumping so much.

• lorenne already blocked 4x this set but paula hitting well.

From the 3rd set, she has been blocked more than 4 times per set.

• Would it be the first time COL beat BRA in any tournment?

BRA was leading during almost all the set, but Colombia is playing with a lot of heart. They play like a team, in all the meaning of the word.

Sometimes they do silly mistakes, but it is normal. They dont have so much experience.

• Ze should have changed Lorenne in the second half of the 4th set. I dont understand why he was so stubborn. It was more than obvious Lorenne wasnt jumping like before.

Colombia has just taken its golden chance to get their first ever medal in volleyball. It is a reward for a planned organization and long process. What a pity Montano wasnt able to play in this team. They took advantage of the mess that Peru and Argentina have been in the last years.

Congrats to them! They bet all their money with a great coach like Rizzola is.

• If you search "stuborn" in the dictionary, you will see a photo of Ze Roberto... He trusts so much in players that don't deserve it, and give up on others whom can bring a lot more to the team... I know how historic he is, how good he was, but i am freaking happy that he is quitting after Tokyo...

And well done, Colombia! When one play with their hearts, they are rewarded, good job... The OH's were amazing, it was also a blocking party... Well deserved

• im for the brazilian win but i must say this is destined for argentina. Lorenne could have been saved. But the result was a mess. I bet come south american and world cup she will not be summoned

As for macris the pressure was not only in yout hands but in your head. Im sorry but with this i think your spot to tokyo will be in danger or even all you guys who participated in the pan american games wont be invited anymore.

Ze roberto could have rest lorenne in the fourth set when it was 17-12 it was actuall 21-15... haiii now the memes on lorenne will sprout again tsk tsk

• yesterday after beating CAN, the COL players got in circle and sang ‘happy birthday ‘ to rizola. it’s clear they have great affection for him.

i don’t remember BRA ever losing to another s. american team and this week, it happened twice.

congrats COL. wow amanda coneo, she’s really coming into her own.

very impressed with macris, she always sets the middles no matter what. marin is ok but COL backup setter is terrible, every time she comes in for double sub, she messes up...

• If you search "stuborn" in the dictionary, you will see a photo of Ze Roberto... He trusts so much in players that don't deserve it, and give up on others whom can bring a lot more to the team... I know how historic he is, how good he was, but i am freaking happy that he is quitting after Tokyo...

And well done, Colombia! When one play with their hearts, they are rewarded, good job... The OH's were amazing, it was also a blocking party... Well deserved

Thats correct il will celebrate a feast for the brazilians after tokyo 2020

• But it was her who is secondly to blame. Lorenne doesnt have condition anymore but she still sets to lorenne. Serve spikes from colombia isnt that could but those were not made into points.

• Brazil have history of losing Pan Games, so, in this competitions it is pretty common to lose to South American teams, to be honest.. Although we used to send very bad teams, at least in the recent years), this year the squad was ok-ish, they should have won (except that "should, would, could" don't win matches :aww:)...

But sometimes is good to lose.. It builds character, we just need to be careful to not start a witch-hunt...