2019 Asian Women's Volleyball Championship (August 18–25, Seoul)

• The substitute setter of Chinese NT is Sun Yan born in 2001. Ni Fei-fan and she also participated in 2019 U20 WCH in Mexico the same as the winner, Japanese U20 NT. Ni Fei-fan didn't play well in this match even worse than in Final 6 of VNL 2019. I doubt her pressure was so much. The subsitute libero, No.18, Wang Wei-yi, is the same age as Wang Meng-jie and also as the third libero of Team A in 2017.

I give the roster of China Team B in 2018 AVC Cup and in 2019 ACH:

I feel the players in 2018 AVC Cup are better. However...

2018 AVC Cup:

S - Sun Hai-ping [now weaker than herself in 2018], Chen Xin-tong

OP - Wang Mei-yi [fracture in the warm-up this year], Chen Pei-yan

OH - Liu Yan-han, Zhang Yi-chan, Duan Fang, Che Wen-han [U20, the opposite of Wang Yi-zhu], Ren Kai-yi

MB - Yang Zhou [retired due to heavy injury], Zheng Yi-xin, Gao Yi

L - Meng Zi-xuan [much weaker than herself in 2018 and the same situation as Chen Zhan in 2014 WCH -full of afraid ], Gong Mei-zi

2019 ACH:

S - Diao Lin-yu [heavily injured now], Sun Yan [the main setter of U20 NT]

OP - Du Qing-qing

OH - Liu Yan-han, Zhang Yi-chan, Duan Fang, Wang Yi-zhu, Jin Ye, Zhong Hui

MB - Yang Han-yu, Zheng Yi-xin, Gao Yi

L - Ni Fei-fan, Wang Wei-yi

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• I pray that Diao Lin-yu's injury is not serious, so pitiful such incident! Hope she will have full recovery soon!!

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Visiting AVC site to find score sheet, so surprised.... Who made this site??? It is absolutely a trash😂😂

And to think ... this is their new improved site they just unveiled a year ago.

• She posted on weibo that she's fine now, and asks everyone to stop worrying. :)

Thanks for sharing the info

• I hope she really is fine and not acting in order to get back on the court as soon as possible. This tournament is her last chance to show if she can make the World Cup roster, but her health is most important.

• South Korea dreams in HD :rose:

I hope that http://aqstream.com/sbssp/SBS-Sports-Stream-2 airs the JPN v KOR match

• Yeah, it is currently working and don't forget to allow flash to run. JPN vs KOR might start a bit late because Chinese Taipei vs Indonesia just finished their match about 10 mins ago.

I'm watching the warmups! :woohoo:

• Yuki Nishikawa gets the nod over Miwako Osanai. Probably a good idea. I love them both but 2nd OH is the weak link. I think Yuki has more will to be stable than Miwako

• I don't understand any of the Asian languages but Koreans seem to have the most fun calling games

• The CCTV stream is a little better

https://www.feiliuzhibo.com/channel/cctv5plus.html

• Good first set. I'm sticking with the Korean stream. more fun to listen to.

• Mayu Ishikawa is so ready for the big league. Too bad she's not bigger

• 1-1

That was a close one

• If this Japan could just shore up 2nd OH they'd be unstoppable. Going with Yuri Yoshino now. Be cool to see Yuki Ishii with this squad