2019 FIVB Women's Club World Championship

• ZHU had 0 competition at the World Cup. Now playing against Boskovic and Egonu is whole different story .... we can include Haak to the list too, maybe even granny Brakocevic. 🙂

The biggest competitor to her was....... her teammate Zhang Changning. :S:S:S

• ZHU had 0 competition at the World Cup. Now playing against Boskovic and Egonu is whole different story .... we can include Haak to the list too, maybe even granny Brakocevic. 🙂

Natalia in beast mode is a force to reckoned with too.. Oh boy, why is it not December already?

• well probably brazilian players are not being talked as they should be because in their nt its not the individual plYers thst shine but them as a team. That when they lose its their individual players that suffers

• Minas is considerably weaker without Gabi and Natalia. Same goes for Praia. It would be a fiercer battle between Italian, Turkish and Chinese clubs.

I think Praia has the potential to be much more strong than last year, with Brayelin instead of Rosamaria/Michelle plus having a proper good sub-Opp(Monique) for double subs now. But I don't know if it will be enough to be able to compete against these big NT-teams.

Minas is now super weaker indeed, without Gabi and Natalia, but especially without Lavarini :(

• IMO Brazilian teams will never be gold again with these super powerful Turkish teams. We played 3 finals in the past couple of years, which is already a huge achievement, and that's the highest that we can get.

• The 2019 FIVB Women's Club World Championship will be held in Shaoxing, Zhejiang Province, eastern China, from 03~08 December 2019.

Eight teams will participate in the tournament.

The following is the complete schedule of the 2019 FIVB Women's Club World Championship:

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Clash of titans from the Day One...

Can't wait :box:

• Looking a that schedule, Imoco vs Eczacibasi will be the first game at 3.00 am CET

Perfect for me, I'm working second shift on that day so waking up will not be to Hard for me:lol:

• Breaking news. It has been confirmed by FIVB website that Zhang Changning, Yuan Xinyue, Gong Xiangyu and Wang Mengjie (all NT players) will join Tianjin to play in the CWC, with Zhu Ting as captain. The club already has Li Yingying, Yao Di, Wang Yuanyuan and Destinee Hooker.

Essentially Chinese NT + Hooker vs the best clubs in the world. I’m so excited :D

Additionally, players from Shandong, Yang Hanyu, Du Qingqing and Mei Xiaohan will join Guangdong Evergrande for CWC.

• Breaking news. It has been confirmed by FIVB website that Zhang Changning, Yuan Xinyue, Gong Xiangyu and Wang Mengjie (all NT players) will join Tianjin to play in the CWC, with Zhu Ting as captain. The club already has Li Yingying, Yao Di, Wang Yuanyuan and Destinee Hooker.

Essentially Chinese NT + Hooker vs the best clubs in the world. I’m so excited :D

Additionally, players from Shandong, Yang Hanyu, Du Qingqing and Mei Xiaohan will join Guangdong Evergrande for CWC.

This is Yao Di's chance to shine :D

• So clubs agents can look at that who they will buy from Chinese league .only Zhu ever played top clubs in euro.now it is a time to test the ability of other Chinese NTplayers

• So clubs agents can look at that who they will buy from Chinese league .only Zhu ever played top clubs in euro.now it is a time to test the ability of other Chinese NTplayers

Ehh, I don't think the problem is that foreign clubs won't sign players like Yuan, Zhang, and Gong, but their clubs in China won't let them go.....

that's a joke. Vitra should go ahead and take Naz and Eda to play for them lol.

It’ll be great if more Chinese players can go abroad to play but it’s not so easy for them to transfer out because of how the system works in China. (Btw I found Kosheleva’s vlog pretty informative. She explained how the Chinese league system works.) Essentially their home clubs have to approve each of their transfers.

Zhu was lucky in a way because her home team Henan isn’t a very strong team in the first place. With or without her, Henan still wasn’t going to be a medal contender, so they were happy to let her go abroad. But the rest of the NT players come from some of the top teams in the league (Jiangsu, Tianjin etc.) and with the high expectation for results, I don’t see these clubs letting their players go abroad anytime soon.